Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2006, 01:03 AM   #1
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
My E-thugging

I would like to ask the moderators of this board if my banter on this forum is considered too extreme, or innappropriate?

I have had some local "friends" of mine complaining that I am too extrenuous with my comments, and posts, and frankly, they are "annoyed."

If anyone else on this board agrees with their previous statements, I will try to cut down on my boarish behavior.

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section.

Scott

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2006, 01:05 AM   #2
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
Scott u ass.... stop being soo mean to me :C ur ethug makes me think ur a real thug... forreeeeaalll bluuudd hahahahahahha
Old 01-30-2006, 01:08 AM   #3
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
you are hella meaner here than in real life.

we're all meaner here but you're hella meaner
Old 01-30-2006, 01:19 AM   #4
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
naw man..ur a cool ass person..u helped me out b4, and on zilvia.net u put it DOWN! SCOTT DONT TAKE NO $h!t from no one! bez recongize!
but u are always getting on them newbs about checking the SEARCH button b4 posting haha...but who doesnt?

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 01-30-2006, 03:10 AM   #5
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
dunno if you are asking the mods or the general zilvian public but here is my 2cents

in person you are cool but online you've become quite an ethug since you first started posting on zilvia.. dont know if you are more of an ethug or postwhore or both, but some of your post are pointless and doesnt help the community (just takes up space) of course there are always a bunch of noobs but you dont have to call them out everytime unless a noob asks an insanely dumb question like 'whats needed for 300zx brake conversion" but even when questions like this pop up i dont really flame a guy to death i just write a quick reply to try to help them out like 'calipers, lines, rotors.' but dont go into extreme detail. not that i find your posts/ethugging annoying or complaining like others.. its just what i noticed but never said anything. i also noticed how we use to chat more on aim but now its like we dont even im each other or not as much as before and i do remember one time you actually offended me on aim being rude and trying to "own" me.. but that was a long time ago when you were in your early devloping stages/settling in as an ethug.

take it for what its worth.. this is just my opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 01-30-2006, 11:35 AM   #6
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Trader Rating: (0)
Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Locked.
You first two posters.. quit posting offtopic shit. Threads are not for private conversations.

Next, do what you want. When people tell you that you're out of line - listen to them. Mods can't see a pattern of a user, so can't tell any change. But once you do cross the line, you'll be dealt with as any other offender.
-Jeff