Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-12-2008, 11:58 PM   #1681
hellaflush
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
hellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to allhellaflush is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hellaflush Send a message via MSN to hellaflush
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doriftogasm View Post
for everyone thats PMing me, sorry for the celly phone pic

dude you cant post pics in this thread and not post specs/setup
hellaflush is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2008, 12:17 AM   #1682
Doriftogasm
Leaky Injector

Doriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant future
haha... sure i can, i've posted them already with full alignment specs on a previous page.
Doriftogasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 12:17 AM   #1683
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
yes he can.... his car is so fucking sexy he can break the rules
Old 06-13-2008, 12:17 AM   #1684
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Quote:
haha... sure i can, i've posted them already with full alignment specs on a previous page.

lol burned..... repped as well
Old 06-13-2008, 12:19 AM   #1685
loosesocksdiff
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
loosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
front shot

Old 06-13-2008, 12:21 AM   #1686
Z33dori
Post Whore!

god that car is freaking pimp.... minus the unmatching paint.... is the body kit painted?

regardless, wheel fitment = hot
Old 06-13-2008, 12:27 AM   #1687
loosesocksdiff
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
loosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
god that car is freaking pimp.... minus the unmatching paint.... is the body kit painted?

regardless, wheel fitment = hot
Its going on paint soon. its going to be red or keep it white I'm still deciding.
Old 06-13-2008, 12:47 AM   #1688
Z33dori
Post Whore!

i like the white...

Pikes Peak white off the 350z would look hella clean
Old 06-13-2008, 03:51 AM   #1689
doz

doz is a name known to alldoz is a name known to alldoz is a name known to alldoz is a name known to alldoz is a name known to alldoz is a name known to alldoz is a name known to alldoz is a name known to alldoz is a name known to alldoz is a name known to alldoz is a name known to all
Quote:

What make overs are those? Origin? Looks insane dude, love the whole car.
doz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 06:13 AM   #1690
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Origin Front 20mm Overs 17x9.5 -3
Origin Rear 50mm Tatakidasi Overs 18x10.5 -18
Because everyone is asking questions about it and is too lazy to search through his posts...it took about 1 min to find this.

Sick as hell btw.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 08:36 AM   #1691
doz

doz is a name known to alldoz is a name known to alldoz is a name known to alldoz is a name known to alldoz is a name known to alldoz is a name known to alldoz is a name known to alldoz is a name known to alldoz is a name known to alldoz is a name known to alldoz is a name known to all
That blows, I already found that picture and im positive I read what they were. Im a tool - doh

Awesome car.
doz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 02:30 PM   #1692
trust hks
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
trust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
http://riskydevil.blogspot.com
our own Chicago street crew... for more photos and such.
Look out on speedhunters.com for a feature on this car also.

Sadly only picture I have right now.
18x9 +22
18x10 +22
225/40 235/40
-2.5 front / -3 rears
un pulled stock metal, just roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
Because everyone is asking questions about it and is too lazy to search through his posts...it took about 1 min to find this.

Sick as hell btw.
Old 06-13-2008, 04:20 PM   #1693
Doriftogasm
Leaky Injector

Doriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant future
"loosesocksdiff"

zenki loooks raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw son
Old 06-13-2008, 06:39 PM   #1694
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I love the Tatakidasi overs. I can't say I've seen them on a car before. your cars sick man
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 08:21 PM   #1695
Doriftogasm
Leaky Injector

thanks

theres another kat on here with them too i think, he's got the pink fast back with kouki aero...his shit is fawking HOT
Old 06-13-2008, 09:18 PM   #1696
mothon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
mothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Fenders are rolled all the way around
18x9.5 +12 work emotions, tires are 225/40/18
camber=alot

mothon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 09:26 PM   #1697
ross.cottrill
Zilvia FREAK!

ross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant future
found a couple more pics...

" NEO VVL BABY FTMFW!"

Originally Posted by shagspeed
Dude if I made 500WHP on a 54C SR20DET back in 1999-2000 with old school technology .. This VET will T-BAG your RB engines
ross.cottrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 09:26 PM   #1698
kouness
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
kouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by loosesocksdiff View Post
front shot
wow that car is sexy..... sorry i was talking about the one in the back.. .. you have a badass car too... wish mine would look close to that..
kouness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 01:04 PM   #1699
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
This is a good friend's car.

Work Meister 3pc Matte Black Faces, Matte Black Rivets
18x9 +4 215/35
18x10 +5 235/40
Roll, and MAYBE an EVER SO SLIGHT pull, lotsa camber. =)
Actually it's about 5* on all 4 corners.

Last edited by upSLIDEdown; 06-14-2008 at 01:44 PM..
upSLIDEdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 01:43 PM   #1700
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
AKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
^^absolute beauty
Old 06-14-2008, 01:57 PM   #1701
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
good lord that car is raw. +rep just for posting pics
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 03:27 PM   #1702
lucky7
Post Whore!

lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
that is the first and only S15 i really, really like. nice.
Old 06-14-2008, 03:54 PM   #1703
.jrmyrmx
Leaky Injector

.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice
holy shit thats beautiful. one of the best s15s ive seen! i would love to have one sometime...
.jrmyrmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 03:54 PM   #1704
Z33dori
Post Whore!

really, hell i drool over stock S15s. idk something about them is just special.

it's like when i 1st saw a 240 back in middle school... just stuck to it.. so sexy. and you can make them sexier.
Old 06-14-2008, 06:36 PM   #1705
tru180sx
Leaky Injector

tru180sx is making a name for him/her selftru180sx is making a name for him/her self
Quote:

gawd daaaaamn! any pics with the whole car!
sorry just had to!!!!

tru sport
tru180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 07:01 PM   #1706
RUTH'LESSDET
Zilvia Addict

RUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to allRUTH'LESSDET is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to RUTH'LESSDET
Quote:
Originally Posted by qt_240 View Post
Sure..

man these are yummy what rims are these???
Old 06-15-2008, 12:13 AM   #1707
trust hks
Zilvia Member

trust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant future

Stich Evolution
Lips so wide, you can live in it

more pics
http://riskydevil.blogspot.com/2008/...evolution.html

Action video? 4th car
http://www.youtube.com/v/-RC5MavlTTU&hl=en
Old 06-15-2008, 05:25 PM   #1708
ross.cottrill
Zilvia FREAK!

ross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant futureross.cottrill has a brilliant future
Yep i get compliments all the time on mine.Wish i had that much lip but im maxed on stock body,prolly shud have overs already.Very nice ride man!!^^

" NEO VVL BABY FTMFW!"

Originally Posted by shagspeed
Dude if I made 500WHP on a 54C SR20DET back in 1999-2000 with old school technology .. This VET will T-BAG your RB engines
ross.cottrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 10:53 AM   #1709
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
As requested... MOAR PICS! LOL

Old 06-16-2008, 11:52 AM   #1710
Z33dori
Post Whore!

so much camber. But god dam that fitment is absolutely awesome....