Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-05-2007, 10:31 PM   #91
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Best artist to ever do Batman.

I like Alex Ross.

The last one is my favorite. I want to get a full size print of it and frame it.
HalveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2007, 11:05 PM   #92
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
I wish we had new comics with an atmosphere on par with Gotham City in the '40s. I like the tech driven air of the new movies but I think the Batman cartoon from the early '90s was dead on.
kingkilburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 11:55 PM   #93
jfc3po
Zilvia Junkie

jfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
Cast:
Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman, and Colin McFarlane (the police commissioner) reprise their respective roles
Joker - Heath Ledger
Harvey Dent/Two Face - Aaron Eckhart
Rachel Dawes - Maggie Gyllenhaal
Gotham City Mayor - Nestor Carbonell
Mafia Boss - Eric Roberts

Rumored are Cillian Murphy as Scarecrow/Dr. Crane and rapper/actor David Banner as Gamble, a villain alongside Joker.
david banner was just a rumor...Michael Jai White will be playing Gamble....for those of you who don't know who he is, he's the guy that played spawn in the spawn movie..
jfc3po is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 12:04 AM   #94
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
^^^Undisputed II: Last Man Standing.....he was good in that movie....you guys should watch it.....the fight scenes are one of the best i seen....
hahaha
jeeper_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 12:07 PM   #95
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
can you imagine batman (bale) vs. gamble (white)?!?!?!?!?!............sssssssssssssssick fight scene.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 12:26 PM   #96
Unholy S14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (-3)
Unholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfectionUnholy S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: -3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Unholy S14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
thats a photoshop
Old 12-06-2007, 03:15 PM   #97
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
^That was established back when I first posted it in this Thread.

I never claimed it wasn't a Photoshop. It's still a cool picture.
Old 12-06-2007, 03:46 PM   #98
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
hahhahahahahaa
Old 12-06-2007, 04:18 PM   #99
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

s13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to s13Dr1ft
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddafakka View Post
The batpod (correct me if that's not what it's called) looks serious.

Are we going to see any upgrades to the tumbler?

Old 12-06-2007, 05:24 PM   #100
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Heh maybe it'll have an LS9 this time around.
muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 06:06 PM   #101
jfc3po
Zilvia Junkie

jfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerdurden007 View Post
can you imagine batman (bale) vs. gamble (white)?!?!?!?!?!............sssssssssssssssick fight scene.
hell yeah...

Michael Jai White's a fuckin G....haha
Old 12-06-2007, 06:14 PM   #102
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
k, noob question. who the fuck is gamble?
Old 12-06-2007, 10:58 PM   #103
jfc3po
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
k, noob question. who the fuck is gamble?
he wasn't in the comics or the cartoons i believe....i think they just created him to throw another villain in this movie.....

there's also rumors that Freddy Prinze JR will be playing The Riddler in the next two installments....but to debunk that, there's also a rumor that the character that Anthony Michael Hall is playing in "The Dark Knight" eventually becomes The Riddler, which i think would be awesome...only problem is i thought the Riddler's real name was Edward Nigma.....
Old 12-06-2007, 11:16 PM   #104
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfc3po View Post
he wasn't in the comics or the cartoons i believe....i think they just created him to throw another villain in this movie.....

there's also rumors that Freddy Prinze JR will be playing The Riddler in the next two installments....but to debunk that, there's also a rumor that the character that Anthony Michael Hall is playing in "The Dark Knight" eventually becomes The Riddler, which i think would be awesome...only problem is i thought the Riddler's real name was Edward Nigma.....
hehe...riddler...i like him as a villain better than the joker. Joker is just insane, The Riddler will brain fuck you first, then kill you. E. Nigma... I hate The Penguin, hope the polar ice caps melts and he dies with it.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 11:26 PM   #105
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfc3po View Post

no, it was his first alias name......his real name was Eddie Nashton.....
hahaha
jeeper_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 08:21 AM   #106
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
What about Harley Quinn? Are we gonna see her in Dark Knight?

Maybe in a sequel, as long as they don't make the movie mistake of killing off the joker in only one movie.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:25 AM   #107
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^
I'd Harley her Quinn...

I haven't heard anything about her character in the movie. Here's the whole cast list according to IMB.

Christian Bale ... Bruce Wayne / Batman

Michael Caine ... Alfred Pennyworth

Heath Ledger ... The Joker

Maggie Gyllenhaal ... Rachel Dawes

Gary Oldman ... Lt. James Gordon

Morgan Freeman ... Lucius Fox

Eric Roberts ... Salvatore Maroni

Aaron Eckhart ... Harvey Dent

Anthony Michael Hall ... Mike Engel

Monique Curnen ... Det. Ramirez

Nestor Carbonell ... Mayor

Joshua Harto ... Reese

Michael Jai White ... Gamble

Chucky Venice ... Gamble's Bodyguard
Old 12-07-2007, 08:48 AM   #108
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:

Maybe in a sequel, as long as they don't make the movie mistake of killing off the joker in only one movie.
I could be wrong but didn't the character (I forget her name) the becomes Harley make an appearance in the first film?
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 09:05 AM   #109
CAPoweredS14
Zilvia Member

CAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really nice
If you guys like Christian that much have any of you seen "The Machinist"? Talk about an amazing performance and dedication to the art. Also, "Harsh Times" and of course, "American Psycho" were also very good movies also. Hell, in "American Psycho" he seemed like a Bruce Wayne in that movie when he wasn't killing people and having narcissitic sex with hookers..

I absolutely loved Jack as the Joker just because of the cool factor. I can watch that performance over and over. Tim Burton did very well like you all have stated and I know we've established most of the opinions as the first two being infinitely better than the last two. I would just like to say that if this goes well it will only strengthen my admiration for CB and let me trust another director and be put on the very short list I have of directors I will support.
CAPoweredS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 09:17 AM   #110
Saltman
Zilvia Member

Saltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of lightSaltman is a glorious beacon of light
Jack was hilarious and at the same time ruthless. Extremely quick to kill someone. Remember, Bob didnt make it. "Why didn't somebody tell me he had one of those... things!!! Bob, gun. BANG!!"

Curves are sexy
Saltman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 09:30 AM   #111
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
"Ever dance with the devil under the pail moonlight?"
Old 12-07-2007, 09:38 AM   #112
CAPoweredS14
Zilvia Member

CAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really nice
"YOU WANNA GET NUTS!?!? C'MON, LETS GET NUTS.." Bruce Wayne
CAPoweredS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 09:43 AM   #113
Neejay
Post Whore!

Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Michael Jai White ... Gamble

He's a good actor...sounds like that's a better choice than David Banner lol
Neejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 09:54 AM   #114
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

"Never rub another man's rhubarb."
Old 12-07-2007, 11:37 AM   #115
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddafakka View Post
The batpod (correct me if that's not what it's called) looks serious.

Are we going to see any upgrades to the tumbler?
its already been confirmed that the tumbler gets blown to hell in the movie. it was suppose to get destroyed in the 1st movie, but nolan couldnt do it. he liked it too much

Quote:

nothing mentioned so far about quinn but anytings possible. maybe set it up for the 3?

if scarecrow survived the first one (and is back for the second), i'm sure joker will. i'd like to see 2 end with him being thrown into arkham laughing like a mad man OOoOOOooOooOOoo maybe to be continued? ssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccckkkkkkkkk

Last edited by jackjack; 12-07-2007 at 12:10 PM..
Old 12-07-2007, 11:50 AM   #116
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
As Lisa keeps telling me, Brittany Murphy would be the perfect person to play Harley Quinn.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 11:52 AM   #117
jackjack
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
As Lisa keeps telling me, Brittany Murphy would be the perfect person to play Harley Quinn.

+78236478236482376478234682376

on another note. i'd like to see mr freeze (done right, stupid arnold ahahaha) and bane.

Old 12-07-2007, 01:01 PM   #118
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Bane can suck a cock and die on steroids. Never was a fan. To damn stupid.

They gotta bring on Clayface and fuck some shit up.

Seriously, shapeshifting + Clay = killer cosplay ass-kicking.

Or Killer Croc. Fuck i'd love to see him.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 01:26 PM   #119
jackjack
Post Whore!

Old 12-07-2007, 01:27 PM   #120
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sochbat View Post
Bane can suck a cock and die on steroids. Never was a fan. To damn stupid.

They gotta bring on Clayface and fuck some shit up.

Seriously, shapeshifting + Clay = killer cosplay ass-kicking.

Or Killer Croc. Fuck i'd love to see him.
Bane is actually the most intelligent nemesis that Batman has ever had.

Edit: "one of the most intelligent" not the most.