Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 01-21-2013, 07:14 PM   #31
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 89s13sd View Post
1. The government actually went in and killed 20 kids, then brought in actors to play horrified parents? I dont think they would've needed to bring in actors, because there would have been real horrified parents. So the government and the United Way are in cahoots!!!

2. The government staged the shooting at the school, but just abducted the kids? Again, no need for actors. Real parents would be freaking out on camera! In this scenario, the government, the United way, all of the police, and every person in the school would be in on the charade. Why would real teachers choose to be a part of something like this?

3. Or lasty(and this is the one I hear the most), the ENTIRE thing is a hoax! There was no shooting, no kids were harmed or taken, the government simply made up 20 names, hired some actors, and put on this big show. So the Government, the United Way, all police, firefighters, EMTs, the media, and the entire town are in on it! Sorry, thats just not possible.

There is bound to be one honest person in that town that would refuse to go along. And even if there wasnt, there would be at least one person who would be trying to cash in on some crazy $$$ and blow the whistle. Theres no way in hell youre getting thousands of people (both adults, teenagers, and kids) to keep quiet and just play the part.
Not happening.

Also, if they brought in actors and put them on national TV, with all of the eyes of the nation on them, dont you think someone would recognize them?!?! Like "Hey thats not Robert Parker, thats my ex-boyfriend"
Someone somewhere would know them and call them out. Or did the government track down every single person that each actor has ever known and paid them off??

Did you know that Google sent out an email claiming the incorrect dates to be a gitch. Is Google is in on it too!!!!

And how and why is the United Way involved?? Makes no sense.

I dont think anyone truely believes that we're being told the entire story. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that some of the facts are being changed in order to make a case against assault weapons.
But to blatantly believe that the ENTIRE thing was staged, imo, makes you a brain dead, conspiracy crazy sheep.

Here's the TRUE conspiracy:

A mentally disturbed guy shot up a school with some handguns.

The anti-gun media incorrectly reported he used an AR-15.

People love conspiracies.

Done.
google owns facebook?
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2013, 09:01 AM   #32
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

fyneyoungstunna is an unknown quantity at this point
^ don't they? or is it another big company?

@89s13sd: Umm you think the government is not capable of doing something like that?
I bet in your history class you never heard about the bombing of a black militant town in America? you should probably go read about that then.

Tuskegee anyone?
Yeah, you guys are kinda late to THIS party......
Old 01-22-2013, 02:58 PM   #33
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Nope, they don't own Facebook.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 02:12 PM   #34
Mofuhcka
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
Mofuhcka is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
This is just ridiculous. And scary. Thats all I can say about that.
Old 02-06-2013, 04:46 PM   #35
ReEducation
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
ReEducation is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
The government has been waiting, like an animal stalking prey, for something to clutch onto to push their gun control agenda. It's all a part of the larger picture of becoming bigger and more powerful. Some may say they oppose gun control, but that would mean they oppose more power which we know is false.
But some of these "conspiracy" hoax claims that are saying Sandy Hook never happened are absolutely insulting to intelligent human beings. The people who preach this bullshit are indirectly shitting on the dead. It is something I can't stand one bit, and I hope they all get fucking Fothergill's Disease.
On another note here is a link to the father of a Sandy Hook student speaking in front of Congress, which is EPIC by the way
SANDY HOOK FATHER OWNS CONGRESS - YouTube
ReEducation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:28 PM   #36
sam&cheese
Leaky Injector

sam&cheese is an unknown quantity at this point
To the people who think this was not orchestrated, at least in some small way, by the government then you are asleep my friend. Learn about what your monetary system is and what it is truly intended for and that is SLAVERY. 9/11 was also done by the US gov. (Corporate Conglomerate) as well as a slew of other horrors. Iraq, Venezuela, Iran, Syria, Ecuador... These countries have more in common than you think. It is not YOUR government and it hasn't been for a very long time.
sam&cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:28 PM   #37
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam&cheese View Post
To the people who think this was not orchestrated, at least in some small way, by the government then you are asleep my friend. Learn about what your monetary system is and what it is truly intended for and that is SLAVERY. 9/11 was also done by the US gov. (Corporate Conglomerate) as well as a slew of other horrors. Iraq, Venezuela, Iran, Syria, Ecuador... These countries have more in common than you think. It is not YOUR government and it hasn't been for a very long time.
Go back to Florida.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:28 PM   #38
ReEducation
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam&cheese View Post
So you're saying that the government set up the Sandy Hook shootings, so they can ban guns... Yet it was a corporate capitalist move?

The relevance and validity of everything you've said is so that you can't possibly fathom the intensity of the after I read what you said.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:27 PM   #39
sam&cheese
Leaky Injector

sam&cheese is an unknown quantity at this point
New 9/11 photos 'prove WTC exploded from inside' - YouTube

http://rememberbuilding7.org/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RDihFrV_Os

I am just trying to help you guys. No need for hostility.
sam&cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:27 PM   #40
ReEducation
Zilvia Junkie

Let's just to keep this discussion about Sandy Hook. Create a government conspiracy thread and we can have a discussion there.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:01 PM   #41
bearhat

Trader Rating: (1)
bearhat is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
what a sad world we live in.
bearhat is offline   Reply With Quote