Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 09-13-2004, 07:37 AM   #1
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
spotted : sil80 rutgers NJ college ave

saw a metallic grey sil80 coming out of the parking deck on college ave on friday night. just curious if it was anyone on here. besides kid zelda.
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-13-2004, 11:10 PM   #2
Powashiftin
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Powashiftin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I've seen one parked at Livingston all the time.

Who here at RU has a 240?
Old 10-17-2004, 10:36 AM   #3
whooha1217
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
whooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to whooha1217 Send a message via MSN to whooha1217
it's my friend!!! if it's the blue one you talking about
whooha1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 02:30 AM   #4
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
mmm it was dark so i didn't see the color. it was a dark color though. man, that was a while ago... hehe.
Old 10-18-2004, 01:01 PM   #5
whooha1217
Zilvia Addict

whooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of light
yeah, it's dark blue, he live in livingston....
whooha1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 03:23 PM   #6
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

tell him it's nice!

iirc it was actually painted. that's a rare thing. i've only seen two... your friends, and a coupe i happened to meet browsing a junkyard (he was also there looking for parts).

i wonder if those kids who are always on the busch campus initialD machine would recognize his car (or my car for that matter). does he get keyed alot?

sidethought : i love it when they win a race in initial D and start talking about the handling characteristics of certain cars, saying initial D is realistic. lol...
Old 10-20-2004, 05:24 PM   #7
S13Dreamer
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
S13Dreamer is just really niceS13Dreamer is just really niceS13Dreamer is just really niceS13Dreamer is just really niceS13Dreamer is just really niceS13Dreamer is just really niceS13Dreamer is just really niceS13Dreamer is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S13Dreamer
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznpoopy
tell him it's nice!

iirc it was actually painted. that's a rare thing. i've only seen two... your friends, and a coupe i happened to meet browsing a junkyard (he was also there looking for parts).

i wonder if those kids who are always on the busch campus initialD machine would recognize his car (or my car for that matter). does he get keyed alot?

sidethought : i love it when they win a race in initial D and start talking about the handling characteristics of certain cars, saying initial D is realistic. lol...
sup poopy..i maybe the owner of the sil-80 that you may have seen on college ave during the summer...what campus you on?? last year my car was always on livingston...not this year...now driving my other car...probably the only modded CR-V on rutgers...cause the s13 is the process of an SR swap...we should meet up one day and talk about the handling characteristics of Initial D...how to heel toe and stuff...cause a pedal mashing game is quite the challenge...haha...you ever go to Drift Out Wednesday?? I'm usually there at every event...we can meet up if ya want...
Old 10-21-2004, 12:17 AM   #8
whooha1217
Zilvia Addict

Toby... we know this guy... he is from holmdel too. same grade as my older cousin....
Old 11-27-2004, 01:53 AM   #9
supers0nic
Leaky Injector

supers0nic is an unknown quantity at this point
whoa silvia drivers playing initial d?? whaat! hehe and you guys are in the area.... i live in east brunswick, maybe we can have a meet at busch n play some initial d (i can reaaaly teach you guys the game, almost all my records on the machines are #1 lol) n we can also stand around n look at eachothers cars hehe
supers0nic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2004, 01:16 PM   #10
Kid Zelda
BANNED

Kid Zelda is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Kid Zelda
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznpoopy
besides kid zelda.

.... nice