Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 06-24-2012, 08:06 PM   #31
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin View Post
I didn't post a link because I thought that we all could....

wait for it....

think a little.

Oh, and, you know, some personal opinion.
We're supposed to pull Muslim Brotherhood from a couple activists behaving inappropriately?
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2012, 08:08 PM   #32
Origin
Zilvia Member

Origin is an unknown quantity at this point
You have a tough time at comprehension too. That point, when I posted it, was that this happened under Obama's rule. I added that later. Anyone with half a brain could have determined that that was a failed personal attack because I am right and you are wrong.

Is that you in your sig?
Origin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:16 PM   #33
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Yeah, that's me
Old 06-24-2012, 08:21 PM   #34
Origin
Zilvia Member

Are you gay?
Old 06-24-2012, 08:27 PM   #35
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

Nope .
Old 06-24-2012, 09:13 PM   #36
Origin
Zilvia Member

Then why stick up for this?
Old 06-24-2012, 09:47 PM   #37
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

There hasn't been a chance to stick up for anything in this thread.

Up to this point all you've done in this thread is post some "evidence" without anything resembling a logical claim.
Old 06-24-2012, 09:51 PM   #38
brizanden
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
brizanden is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brizanden
why stick up for having freedom of speech and media? idk fuck the bill of rights its about to be a thing of the past anyway.
brizanden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:09 PM   #39
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
What is the point of this thread?

If it was to open a dialogue about something, then it the OP should at least come back in a try to guide the discussion in a thoughtful, intelligent and logical way.

All I see in here is a mashup of 4 different topics with no real substance.
Old 06-25-2012, 12:38 AM   #40
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Some C grade trolling going on in here.
Old 06-25-2012, 12:41 AM   #41
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Then why stick up for this?
You DO realize that he already answered this, and it makes perfect sense to me. Perhaps you were simply refusing to accept it as logical at the time, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by theicecreamdan View Post
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." Are God given, unalienable, Rights "entitlements" these days?
^^^ that represents a good enough reason to get behind ANYTHING going against any measure that is designed to lessen the rights of ANY otherwise law-abiding American. Anyone who refuses to see AT LEAST that runs of a very distinct chance of being a bigot, simple as that.
I will sit back and wait for the passive-aggressive arguments as to why you're not a bigot now, and how I am instead the bigot since I said it first.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:25 AM   #42
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Despite what people think happiness really is... It isn't truly achieved until one has found God. Once someone has found God and accepted Christ into their hearts, being gay will no longer be a suitable life choice.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:29 AM   #43
fyneyoungstunna
Zilvia Addict

fyneyoungstunna is an unknown quantity at this point
Phlip strikes again. Bravo. I guess that should be easy enough for those monkeys to understand. Sadly enough, I don't think it will be a point well taken.

I am retarded, seems I cannot have a valid claim to this and had to bring my own inexpriences into this and start talking from that region of my body that is mostly in a chair smothered by my dirty laundry..

Gay marriage is the NEW Interracial Marriage. Soon you all will be calling for the Tuskegee Experiments all over again, but this time on gay people.

The people who committed this atrocity in the white house should be locked up in gen pop for a month. YES, that was disrespectful to our whole country.

Last edited by Drift N Dragg; 06-25-2012 at 08:55 AM.. Reason: Law of the Off Topic Rules
fyneyoungstunna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:11 AM   #44
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Despite what people think happiness really is... It isn't truly achieved until one has found God. Once someone has found God and accepted Christ into their hearts, being gay will no longer be a suitable life choice.
I guess the old saying is true... Ignorance really is bliss.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 03:19 AM   #45
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Despite what people think happiness really is... It isn't truly achieved until one has found Odin. Once someone has found Odin and accepted Thor into their hearts, being gay will no longer be a suitable life choice.

Old 06-25-2012, 09:16 AM   #46
cdlong
Nissanaholic!

cdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to cdlong
Quote:
...it's the length that is hardened.
Quote:
Just sticking this in there...
Wow...

Given these snippets that either don't make any sense or have no actual point in the statements they're contained in, I'll as you.

Quote:
Are you gay?
Old 06-25-2012, 12:42 PM   #47
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

Quote:
lol

and this...

"First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me."
Old 06-25-2012, 12:59 PM   #48
roboticnissan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
roboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I think origin is a closet homo choosing or pretending to be straight
Old 06-25-2012, 05:36 PM   #49
Origin
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
You DO realize that he already answered this, and it makes perfect sense to me. Perhaps you were simply refusing to accept it as logical at the time, but...

^^^ that represents a good enough reason to get behind ANYTHING going against any measure that is designed to lessen the rights of ANY otherwise law-abiding American. Anyone who refuses to see AT LEAST that runs of a very distinct chance of being a bigot, simple as that.
I will sit back and wait for the passive-aggressive arguments as to why you're not a bigot now, and how I am instead the bigot since I said it first.
This wasn't about giving less rights, they are humans, right? I already stated I didn't want to give my views on this subject, but everyone insisted. This was about (or at least what I was saying) was about why I think it is wrong (which it is, take a look at anatomy) and is a choice.

That enough bigotry for you?
Old 06-25-2012, 05:40 PM   #50
Origin
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theicecreamdan View Post
There hasn't been a chance to stick up for anything in this thread.

Up to this point all you've done in this thread is post some "evidence" without anything resembling a logical claim.
Have you not been sticking up for everything you believe in this entire time?
Old 06-25-2012, 07:05 PM   #51
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
The question is, What do you believe in?
Old 06-25-2012, 07:19 PM   #52
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

Quote:
I've pretty much been picking on the way you choose to make an argument.
Old 06-26-2012, 06:58 AM   #53
Origin
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB View Post
The question is, What do you believe in?
I believe it's wrong, both for men and women. There is no reason to be gay. There just isn't. It wasn't meant to be that way, and I am tired of human beings trying to do everything they aren't supposed to. Like this. There is male, there is female. There are those two things for a reason. Homosexuality is the result of a bored species. To be honest I think it's just a phase. We're in a time of change.
Old 06-26-2012, 08:42 AM   #54
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

How long is this phase going to last? Because it has been going on for a while now.
Old 06-26-2012, 08:55 AM   #55
cdlong
Nissanaholic!

cdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to cdlong
"the only constant is change"
- Heraclitus
He said that 2500 years ago.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:41 AM   #56
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Homosexuality is the result of a bored species. To be honest I think it's just a phase. We're in a time of change.
Homosexual behavior in animals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TIL giraffes need to GET A JOB and stop being so gay
Old 06-26-2012, 11:24 AM   #57
Origin
Zilvia Member

It hasn't been so open until recently. There haven't been many activist groups actually doing anything until recently. Especially since this liberal is in the White House distracting everyone.
Old 06-26-2012, 11:29 AM   #58
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
It hasn't been so open until recently. There haven't been many activist groups actually doing anything until recently. Especially since this liberal is in the White House distracting everyone.
you're saying gay rights activism is a new thing, or has been ramped up in recent years?
Old 06-26-2012, 11:37 AM   #59
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
Homosexual behavior in animals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TIL giraffes need to GET A JOB and stop being so gay
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA This whole thread is fucking hilarious.

Origin: Why do you even care what others do with their bodies/genitals/butts? Homosexuality has been going on since the Roman times if not before then so it's not like it's some new thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:26 PM   #60
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

Quote:
I believe it's wrong, both for men and women. There is no reason to be gay. There just isn't. It wasn't meant to be that way, and I am tired of human beings trying to do everything they aren't supposed to. Like this. There is male, there is female. There are those two things for a reason. Homosexuality is the result of a bored species.
ok, so a bunch of people got bored, and did something that offends you... what do we do about it?