Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 06-27-2012, 02:05 PM   #91
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Why would you register as being born in 1988 and then hide it? It almost seems like a tactic to try and call people out on their age and then act high and mighty because they don't know yours. What is so wrong about putting your birthday anyways? Are you that ashamed of your age? Or do you feel that people knowing your age detracts from your arguments?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-27-2012, 05:48 PM   #92
Origin
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Origin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Offended? No, amused by your biased ignorance for which you know nothing of? Oh yes. keep up with those delusional beliefs and judgements without actually knowing the truth.
Enlighten me, please.
Origin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 05:50 PM   #93
Origin
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
Why would you register as being born in 1988 and then hide it? It almost seems like a tactic to try and call people out on their age and then act high and mighty because they don't know yours. What is so wrong about putting your birthday anyways? Are you that ashamed of your age? Or do you feel that people knowing your age detracts from your arguments?
The last one. It already has.

This all stopped being fun a while ago. Time to move on. No this isn't a ploy for anything. I've given something like 4 pages on a pointless subject I didn't want to talk about.
Old 06-27-2012, 06:58 PM   #94
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
OP sounds like dozens of people that I've met since I moved to East Texas three years ago. This sort of close-mindedness is kind of saddening, but all too common, especially in the southern states.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:02 PM   #95
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ineedone is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
OP sounds like dozens of people that I've met since I moved to East Texas three years ago. This sort of close-mindedness is kind of saddening, but all too common, especially in the southern states.
Dude, the south will rise again. This is absolute proof that the south has superior education. FIRE BREATHING DRAGONS!

how-american-fundamentalist-schools-are-using-nessie-to-disprove-evolution.17918511
ineedone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:05 PM   #96
Origin
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
Not wanting to feed this colorful fire, but what exactly would you call steadfast in beliefs? You would call it close-mindedness. If I constantly changed my mind, that would make me untrustworthy and shallow.
Old 06-27-2012, 07:08 PM   #97
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Worrying about trustworthiness, but can't be trusted to tell the truth about their age.

This ONLY gets funnier

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:20 PM   #98
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin View Post
Not wanting to feed this colorful fire, but what exactly would you call steadfast in beliefs? You would call it close-mindedness. If I constantly changed my mind, that would make me untrustworthy and shallow.
Nobody is asking you to change your mind about anything. There's nothing wrong with sticking to your beliefs. What makes you seem close-minded, however, is your apparent unwillingness to accept or consider any opinion that differs from your own. That's why I haven't addressed you in this thread prior to my last comment, despite the fact that the things you've been saying bother me. You speak your opinions as if they are facts, but you can't back up anything you say.
I feel that nothing that any of us could say would change your mind, or even have any impact on your willingness to accept the differences of other, so why bother trying?
Keep doing you, man.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:32 PM   #99
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Enlighten me, please.
People have already told you stuff that would enlighten you including what I wrote. Fact is you will not listen even if we tried. So you asking is getting rather redundant as you have already stated in your own words that you would not listen.

Its like shouting at a brick wall .

Based on that I have nothing more to say.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html

Last edited by drift freaq; 06-27-2012 at 11:36 PM..
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:46 PM   #100
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
slothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Let me give an idea how stupid the thought process of being gay is. Have you ever seen a lesbian couple? One female looking girl, and one butch. They are imitating a man, the way they get their physical pleasure, mimics a man. But yet, a man is repulsive. Men, while not really feasible to mimic a woman, damn try to. So they still want the opposite sex, but would rather have those features that are naturally charged, on the same sex. Does that make sense to you?
What a rash generalization of the LGBT community. I have seen many a lesbian couple--ranging from all match-ups of "female-female" to "butch-butch" to "female-butch." Gay people have tastes that far outreach your preconceived notion of what a gay or lesbian couple looks like. I am gay. You would never suspect it. I don't have a lisp, I don't sleep around, I don't dress like a woman, I work on cars, I don't talk about dick all day. I am a civilized, respectable, and responsible member of society.

Being homosexual has put me through a lot of trials that straight folk don't have to go through. I as well as many of my gay friends have spent years of our lives trying to change the reality that we were born with an alternative sexuality. I have accepted that there are going to be people out there, like you, that don't understand what is going on with me. That's perfectly okay, but how are you one to decide whether individuals choose to be gay or not? This is coming straight from the source. I did not choose.
slothonaleash is offline   Reply With Quote