Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 07-05-2012, 07:59 PM   #1
Origin
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Origin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Here you go

Maybe this is enough for you idiots. For you morons. You Liberals. Maybe this is enough to get you to change your mind and stop being so open-minded to the point that it's just an act to look like you aren't a bigot (phlip). You are all going to hate your future and now you are acting like it won't happen just because you don't look stupid. I hope you all go crazy.

PJ Media » Homeland Security: You’re All ‘Militia Extremists’ Now

This time next year it will be a crime to speak against Obama. The Nazi's didn't build ovens until 1943. Baby steps, people. Baby steps. They are laying the framework.

I love America. What does that make me?
Origin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2012, 08:49 PM   #2
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
They didn't make any new laws. Its still illegal to use violence as a form of protest.
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:03 PM   #3
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Do you read the articles you post?
Old 07-05-2012, 09:58 PM   #4
Origin
Zilvia Member

Don't bother, it's not like it matters.

"Do you even read the articles you post", what a stupid comment. I'm now a militia extremist because I like what the country is supposed to be instead of what the bastard wants it to be.

Say what you want, it won't be long now. Violent protests don't happen if the oppressors don't infringe on rights given by founders who explicitly state that it is ok and will always be ok (not anymore) to own guns. There is no violence here. They are instigating into violence so they can capitalize on it and idiots like what seems to be every one anymore are too stupid to realize it's the people and not guns that kill (obviously), and unless they cut our hands off (don't bet on that they won't) they can't stop it. But they will try to find a way around it. I'm sure you all will like what we will be forced to do. Keep debating it like it's not or will never come to fruition, I'm sure it won't for you. I never understood how Liberals are always oppressed.

If anyone was intelligent (non-existent) this:
Groups or individuals who facilitate or engage in acts of violence directed at federal, state, or local government officials or infrastructure in response to their belief that the government deliberately is stripping Americans of their freedoms and is attempting to establish a totalitarian regime.

HAHAHA, why would the Department of Homeland Security write this if it wasn't happening? If the government was doing what it's supposed to be doing, then this wouldn't be necessary. Ever. Did you not think that? Or did you think at all?

These individuals consequently oppose many federal and state authorities’ laws and regulations, (particularly those related to firearms ownership), and often belong to armed paramilitary groups.

That's funny, I didn't know they were supposed to be actively creating laws on firearms ownership.

Do you not understand how it is you do something someone else doesn't want you to do? You walk on thin ice very carefully, not with sharp skates. You create fail-safes incase they get wise and then say, "Oh see? Here! Here! This law says you can't do this, or you're taxed" haha, I almost laughed at the last bit.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:03 PM   #5
STL240SXDRIFT
Zilvia Junkie

STL240SXDRIFT is an unknown quantity at this point
OK...how much bath salts have you had today?
STL240SXDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 10:09 PM   #6
Origin
Zilvia Member

All of you laughing mark my words and remember them. They will be true..

Look for the second amendment being erased in his second term.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears he is a protector.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:11 PM   #7
MrSanchez925
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
MrSanchez925 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
bath salts....

fucking bath salts...
MrSanchez925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 10:20 PM   #8
STL240SXDRIFT
Zilvia Junkie

STL240SXDRIFT is an unknown quantity at this point
Just chill out man...take a bath or something

STL240SXDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 10:44 PM   #9
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mantas is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Founding fathers gave us the right to bear arms for one reason - to protect ourselves against the tyranny of government. Just a thought for the libs...
mantas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:38 AM   #10
BarrigaS14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
BarrigaS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
If you are violent you will be put down, that is how I read that. Why would anyone care about people preaching about their rights being taken away in a peaceful manner?
Old 07-06-2012, 03:57 AM   #11
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Oh, Origin...
You're not only bigoted, but apparently have a hard time justifying your opinion when questioned. You should probably do yourself the favor of shutting up.

But hey, the aim is apparently not to BE a bigot for the things you say, so long as no one makes an obvious connection to call you on it, huh?

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 03:58 AM   #12
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Someone is having a meltdown.
Old 07-06-2012, 03:59 AM   #13
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Someone is having a meltdown.
No he isn't, and the only people who thinks he is are liberals

And I write too!
Old 07-06-2012, 06:19 AM   #14
ineedone
Zilvia Member

ineedone is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin View Post
Maybe this is enough for you idiots. For you morons. You Liberals. Maybe this is enough to get you to change your mind and stop being so open-minded to the point that it's just an act to look like you aren't a bigot (phlip). You are all going to hate your future and now you are acting like it won't happen just because you don't look stupid. I hope you all go crazy.
Hey Buddy! Are you back? I mean you have a lot of catching up to do. There are like 4 other threads you need to go in and spill some crazy. Anyway, no this is not enough. Why did you have to call us Idiots AND Morons? That is a bit excessive RWNJ. I do not think bigot means what you think it means either. Further, I think you are going to hate your own future. If these post as of late are a representation of the pinnacle of your intellect, you are in for a very, and I mean VERY, sad life.

Further, I agree with everyone else above, lay off the bath salts... they will turn you into this-->

Quote:
PJ Media » Homeland Security: You’re All ‘Militia Extremists’ Now

This time next year it will be a crime to speak against Obama. The Nazi's didn't build ovens until 1943. Baby steps, people. Baby steps. They are laying the framework.

I love America. What does that make me?
I do not know what a PJ media is. It must be something really awesome. Why is Obama waiting till this time next year? That assumes he wins the next election, and then what would be the point of enacting the law then? What is the nefarious plan? If you know, you have a duty to tell all your fellow Americans. Do not be the one guy who knew the whole time and did not tell anyone. Dick.
ineedone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 06:37 AM   #15
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Don't bother, it's not like it matters.

"Do you even read the articles you post", what a stupid comment. I'm now a militia extremist because I like what the country is supposed to be instead of what the bastard wants it to be.
Well, you did not read the article. And that is not what the DHS memo says. I do not expect you to be able to understand or comprehend that, but this is just so you sleep better at night.

Quote:
Say what you want, it won't be long now. Violent protests don't happen if the oppressors don't infringe on rights given by founders who explicitly state that it is ok and will always be ok (not anymore) to own guns. There is no violence here. They are instigating into violence so they can capitalize on it and idiots like what seems to be every one anymore are too stupid to realize it's the people and not guns that kill (obviously), and unless they cut our hands off (don't bet on that they won't) they can't stop it. But they will try to find a way around it. I'm sure you all will like what we will be forced to do. Keep debating it like it's not or will never come to fruition, I'm sure it won't for you. I never understood how Liberals are always oppressed.
I do not think you understand what the 2nd amendment says or what it means. No one is infringing on any 2nd amendment right. Obama actually expanded 2nd amendment rights so I do not know you are talking about (funny, neither do you!). They are going to cut our hands off? I thought Chris Rock had a better idea, just make bullets really expensive .

And who said liberals were oppressed? Dude, how many people are talking inside that tiny head of yours? This is getting, well, alarming. TAKE THE MEDS.

Quote:
If anyone was intelligent (non-existent) this:
Groups or individuals who facilitate or engage in acts of violence directed at federal, state, or local government officials or infrastructure in response to their belief that the government deliberately is stripping Americans of their freedoms and is attempting to establish a totalitarian regime.
You do realize that homegrown terrorism is real right? Timothy McVeigh was a real dude, with real hatred for the government, that shit actually happened. Not to mention it was last year when a guy flew his airplane into an IRS building down in Texas. Yes, militia groups are extremely dangerous when they become radicalized. I would make some snarky comment about you being a idiot right wing nut job, but you are way past that. Honestly... I am surprised you can keep your hatred down enough to own a Japanese made vehicle. When you work on your car do you just yell out racial slurs at it all day? <--serious question.

Quote:
HAHAHA, why would the Department of Homeland Security write this if it wasn't happening? If the government was doing what it's supposed to be doing, then this wouldn't be necessary. Ever. Did you not think that? Or did you think at all?

These individuals consequently oppose many federal and state authorities’ laws and regulations, (particularly those related to firearms ownership), and often belong to armed paramilitary groups.

That's funny, I didn't know they were supposed to be actively creating laws on firearms ownership.
I am not sure how the government is not doing what it is suppose to be doing? I am pretty sure DHS is suppose to do this, but I dunno, maybe you know more about DHS then EVEEEERRRYYYONE else. What law was created? Seriously, explain where you are getting this. You make Alex Jones look, not crazy. Very impressive.

Quote:
Do you not understand how it is you do something someone else doesn't want you to do? You walk on thin ice very carefully, not with sharp skates. You create fail-safes incase they get wise and then say, "Oh see? Here! Here! This law says you can't do this, or you're taxed" haha, I almost laughed at the last bit.
So Barack is ice skating with dull skates? He is the prez, can he not get them sharpened? They created fail safes? where? The government is allowed to tax... right? So taxes are going to create the new Nazi regime (headed by a black guy?) which will then take away your power to call the prez a big fat jerk, which will then take away your 2nd amendment guns? Is that this post was about? I am sorry the crazy got me really lost.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:03 AM   #16
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
i don't like the DHS either. but the way you state your case, it's much easier to just attack you for being a biased douche, rather than bother with whatever you're trying to debate. i think if i ever met you, i'd probably pull my dick out and chase you around, out of spite.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:28 AM   #17
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Origin, how close am I?

Step 1. Wake up, start dial up connection

Step 2. Go to DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Step 3. Read headline "Obama presidency challenged"

Step 4. Jerk off to Orly Taitz

Step 5. Eat bowl of cereal

Step 6. Click on drudge link, realizes sending you to world net daily, jerk off again to the ghost of Brietbart just because - - Obama’s Social Security Number challenged

Step 7. Read that Obama has fake social security number!!!!!

Step 8. GIFSoup

Step 9. Comment and say words like "Libruls" "America" "Rights" "God" "Communist" "Guns" "Blacks"

Step 10. Make post on Ziliva then smart people on internet explain that social security numbers have nothing to do with becoming president...

PS. I put A LOT of effort into this post... I expect something in return.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:55 AM   #18
Origin
Zilvia Member

Like I said, it doesn't matter. I'm not sure why you all feel the need to to try and put me down, over the internet. You must be insulted. Your freedoms are being taken away ever so slowly, just give it time. He's had a lot of time already.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:12 AM   #19
Origin
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedone View Post
Origin, how close am I?

Step 1. Wake up, start dial up connection

Step 2. Go to DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

Step 3. Read headline "Obama presidency challenged"

Step 4. Jerk off to Orly Taitz

Step 5. Eat bowl of cereal

Step 6. Click on drudge link, realizes sending you to world net daily, jerk off again to the ghost of Brietbart just because - - Obama’s Social Security Number challenged

Step 7. Read that Obama has fake social security number!!!!!

Step 8. GIFSoup

Step 9. Comment and say words like "Libruls" "America" "Rights" "God" "Communist" "Guns" "Blacks"

Step 10. Make post on Ziliva then smart people on internet explain that social security numbers have nothing to do with becoming president...

PS. I put A LOT of effort into this post... I expect something in return.

You put forth effort the way Michelle tries to resist fries.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:14 AM   #20
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedone View Post
I do not think you understand what the 2nd amendment says or what it means. No one is infringing on any 2nd amendment right. Obama actually expanded 2nd amendment rights so I do not know you are talking about (funny, neither do you!). They are going to cut our hands off? I thought Chris Rock had a better idea, just make bullets really expensive .
2nd amendment rights aren't infringed?
Obama expanded our 2nd amendment rights?
Old 07-06-2012, 11:20 AM   #21
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

There are posts in this thread that responses to would sooner help whatever message the OP is attempting to promote, but as usual he is ignoring those and trying to play the insults game. I am far from surprised at this approach. It seems that the very instant someone questions him, he calls them a “liberal,” apparently hoping that will be enough to get them off of him, and when that doesn’t work he simply stops responding and starts a new thread a couple days later.

All this and he expects us to believe that he is NOT only 23 years old. This is laughable on one hand, but quite sad on the other.
What is funny about this approach is that not even the more conservative members of Zilvia are attempting to save him in this. It is almost as if they are as entertained by the shellacking he takes as those who give it out.

And I write too!
Old 07-06-2012, 11:25 AM   #22
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Like I said, it doesn't matter. I'm not sure why you all feel the need to to try and put me down, over the internet. You must be insulted. Your freedoms are being taken away ever so slowly, just give it time. He's had a lot of time already.
What doesn't matter? If it does not matter then why post? Honestly, I would put you down on the internet, in a classroom, at a bar, really I could care less where it was. I am not sure what I am suppose to be insulted by? Is it that you posted some crazy shit and because crazy people exist that insults me? Not quite sure where you are going with that one either.

Name a freedom that has slowly been taken away. Name one. And give more then some one word answer like GUNS! Seriously, try hard and find some facts to back it up. Facts... not a random blog post.

Here, how about this... If you make a valid point, I will jump to your side and give you some great material (I mean I already gave you Posner... but who knows if you can even read). But it has to be valid, and supported. No one liners here buddy.

PS... so that last post got it right huh? Do not worry bro, Beck will stay on radio for a long time, maybe. As for Orly, I guess I can see why you RWNJ's think shes the bees knees... but... ehhh really?
Old 07-06-2012, 11:28 AM   #23
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

Origin, you are not helping the 2nd amendment. Please stop.

ineedone, my grandpa didn't need a bullet button on his semi-automatic rifles. My dad could buy and use magazines with more than 10 rounds. They could both buy pretty much whatever handguns that were available on the market, without worrying about a list of "safe" handguns.

We should all be concerned about these things, because they will keep pushing.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:35 AM   #24
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theicecreamdan View Post
2nd amendment rights aren't infringed?
Obama expanded our 2nd amendment rights?
Gun control group gives Obama an

I know the article is 2 years old, but little if anything has changed. By "expansion" I am specifically referring to the repeal of a Regan era law that outlawed firearms in national parks.

I am not sure what you are asking by saying rights are infringed. Technically, any law or regulation can be considered an "infringement." So I guess you can say that the government infringes on an absolute right of owning whatever type of firearm, but then again, that is not what the 2nd amendment is.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:39 AM   #25
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by theicecreamdan View Post
Origin, you are not helping the 2nd amendment. Please stop.
He IS, however, making a very good case as to why the First Amendment should have an aptitude test appended.

And I write too!
Old 07-06-2012, 11:42 AM   #26
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Quote:
You put forth effort the way Michelle tries to resist fries.
I never understood this attack on Michelle being fat? I mean I get it she is all about healthy foods and that is somehow communism, but she is in shape. You mad bro that she has better arms then you?

And again, your analogy sucks. It does not even work. What you are referring to his someones lack of restraint, where as I am coming at it in a sarcastic manner.

What you should have said is "It looks like you put as much effort into that post, as Michelle puts into working out"

See how that works? Because you would be saying Hey you are being sarcastic in saying you try when you do not, Like Michele who talks about how much she works out when she does not. Seriously, grade school man.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:45 AM   #27
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
He IS, however, making a very good case as to why the First Amendment should have an aptitude test appended.

Old 07-06-2012, 11:48 AM   #28
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Freedom isn't free. One of the costs of being able to speak my mind, is that I'm going to hear things I don't agree with, and I'll have to filter out BS and idiocy every day.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:28 PM   #29
Origin
Zilvia Member

Quote:
There are posts in this thread that responses to would sooner help whatever message the OP is attempting to promote, but as usual he is ignoring those and trying to play the insults game. I am far from surprised at this approach. It seems that the very instant someone questions him, he calls them a “liberal,” apparently hoping that will be enough to get them off of him, and when that doesn’t work he simply stops responding and starts a new thread a couple days later.

All this and he expects us to believe that he is NOT only 23 years old. This is laughable on one hand, but quite sad on the other.
What is funny about this approach is that not even the more conservative members of Zilvia are attempting to save him in this. It is almost as if they are as entertained by the shellacking he takes as those who give it out.
Still with the age game. Quit acting like a child, at 33 (birthday recently?) you should be working on a Friday. Inb4 I have no job in which yes, I am off.
I obviously have picked a nerve with you and I'm glad for it. I hope it irritates you to no end. I'm not sure why I would respond to intentional insults, you would think at 33 you would be smarter in the ways of making an ass of someone. But then again, the insulting of another shouldn't be practiced per se, so if you actually do at some other point try to restrain yourself, congratulations.

Anyway, I label someone a liberal because they have the intrinsic qualities of one. No sense to call a goose a moose.

Again I ask, why would I not spread what is happening before our eyes? If you still think that Obama isn't a radical extremist who hates the freedom of liberty and the American people, then you sir, are a bigot.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:47 PM   #30
BarrigaS14
Zilvia Member

BarrigaS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Still with the age game. Quit acting like a child, at 33 (birthday recently?) you should be working on a Friday. Inb4 I have no job in which yes, I am off.
I obviously have picked a nerve with you and I'm glad for it. I hope it irritates you to no end. I'm not sure why I would respond to intentional insults, you would think at 33 you would be smarter in the ways of making an ass of someone. But then again, the insulting of another shouldn't be practiced per se, so if you actually do at some other point try to restrain yourself, congratulations.

Anyway, I label someone a liberal because they have the intrinsic qualities of one. No sense to call a goose a moose.

Again I ask, why would I not spread what is happening before our eyes? If you still think that Obama isn't a radical extremist who hates the freedom of liberty and the American people, then you sir, are a bigot.
Just because someone doesn't work on a certain date means nothing. I work 4 10's. So me not working on Monday and Tuesday means something?

LOL, you have yet to show the liberties that are being taken away.

Bigot = : a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

so that would place you into that definition if you disregard the ethnic group part out.