Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 08-06-2012, 04:34 AM   #91
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
I find it funny how extreme everyone is. So much wasted time regarding politics to solve all of your personal problems.

The moment your country learns it doesn't need government to fix jobs or the economy the better off you will be.

Left or Right wing, you guys need to get off the internet and build your own future.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:29 PM   #92
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Most people are decidedly not extreme but extreme people force you to take extreme positions in debates. When a super ultra neocon calls everyone a "liberal" for not agreeing where is the middle ground?

What you really see here is a bunch of people across the political spectrum telling someone about as far right as you can be how ridiculous there unsubstantiated claims are.
Old 08-07-2012, 01:09 AM   #93
T chop
Zilvia Junkie

T chop will become famous soon enoughT chop will become famous soon enoughT chop will become famous soon enoughT chop will become famous soon enoughT chop will become famous soon enough
When goofs like the OP post shit like this, I always wonder if they are stupid as fuck or just trolling.
T chop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:37 PM   #94
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
I'd like to think he's intelligent enough but working from flawed data.
Old 08-07-2012, 02:49 PM   #95
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
His refusal to directly answer when specifically questioned has cast my doubts on the "intelligent" part. The "flawed data" part is accurate.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:53 PM   #96
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mantas is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
I agree the thread might not have been started with the most compelling data/article but he was trying bring attention to the subject and that is why he started it with such language. Nonetheless i think this thread has gone down hill and im staying out of it unless people stick to the subject rather than pick e fights with each other.
mantas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 06:27 PM   #97
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
His refusal to directly answer when specifically questioned has cast my doubts on the "intelligent" part. The "flawed data" part is accurate.
+1 to that.

Why bother trying to surface something you think is important, if you don't even bother to reply with a well thought out and concise argument about it in the first place?

He's totally going to be gassed first.
Old 08-07-2012, 07:41 PM   #98
Origin
Zilvia Member

Origin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Most people are decidedly not extreme but extreme people force you to take extreme positions in debates. When a super ultra neocon calls everyone a "liberal" for not agreeing where is the middle ground?

What you really see here is a bunch of people across the political spectrum telling someone about as far right as you can be how ridiculous there unsubstantiated claims are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBM9u1niGAE
I guess as "unsubstantiated" as the Liberal Democrat party claiming Romney is the reason a woman died for God's sake. Just everyday business for the "Left".

Joe Soptic, the man blaming Romney for wife

Can we assume she had lung cancer because she smoked? That's Romney's fault.

But I assume you will still ask for proof when it was given, still ask questions when they can be answered by yourself, and still not accept proof when it's slapping you in the face.

This is about Obama's depravity to win is just pathetic. Look back through his history, every election he's ever won was not because he's a good politician but because he dug and dug and dug until he found something embarrassing that crushed his opponent. If he didn't find it, he made something up. Why can't he release his college records since he's asking Romney to release his taxes?

Here's a good article: http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/20...uick_hits_page

Just read it, for God sakes.

And if no one likes conservatives, and conservatism is so stupid and extinct and flawed, why then are the two top radio shows in the world streamed on the internet conservative? (Look it up, I'm not going to spoon feed you.)

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...87516120120806
3 mass shootings conveniently placed in election year for Obama to jump right on to. Doesn't it seem suspicious? If it does even slightly, it means you're thinking for the first time for yourself.

""All of us recognize that these kinds of terrible, tragic events are happening with too much regularity for us not to do some soul searching to examine additional ways that we can reduce violence," Obama said at an Oval Office ceremony to sign an unrelated bill."

He says this signing an unrelated bill? Too much regularity? Sounds like a red-flag operation. Additional ways to reduce violence? How about not forcing diversity when people just want to be surrounded by there own kind? How about getting rid of the violence on TV and immorality? How about young parents teaching their kids to have morals and ethics and DISCIPLINE instead of giving into temptation? No, it's the GUNS' fault. It's the GUNS that have to go. What bill was he signing anyway?

http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/06/wh...a-possibility/

This one speaks for itself.

I don't particularly think I'm wrong per se, I think you just don't want me to be right. Could that be right?

Phlip, all I know is that I know nothing.
Origin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:05 PM   #99
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

So rather than come forward in this debate and prove that you can be more than a lemming for neocon talk radio you've dug in and doubled down on your bs.

No one is blind to them both being career politicians. Digging for dirt on the other guy is what they do. The question is which one benefits me? It sure as fuck isn't the ultra rich habitually lying Mormon.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:06 PM   #100
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

I would ask you to judge the field openly and honestly rather than be purposely blind to your side's failings.

And nothing from Rush Limbaugh is a credible source of information.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:14 PM   #101
Origin
Zilvia Member

I could have written that response. "Nothing from Limbaugh blah blah blah" Did you even read it? Nothing from a LIBERAL is a credible source of information. You remember my first post in loud noises? It was magnificent. You response was "I wish I could take you seriously". Perfect response to someone who has no idea how to respond because they can't come up with a lie. I bring you this, and that is what you have to say. Read and examine everything I've written. You will find I am not so far "out there". Need I remind again, I am not a right winger? Only when I have to be. And this is one of those times. Just read my post with more than a skim and a pierce of anger in your chest. Enough insults already. Just read the fucking information.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:15 PM   #102
Origin
Zilvia Member

Quote:
No one is blind to them both being career politicians. Digging for dirt on the other guy is what they do. The question is which one benefits me? It sure as fuck isn't the ultra rich habitually lying Mormon.
You stereo-typical, hypocritical terrible man. Romney, lies? I think you are so busy watching your enemy's, you are forgetting to watch your friends. Or idols.

Does Obama benefit you because you are black?
Old 08-07-2012, 08:19 PM   #103
Origin
Zilvia Member

This isn't for you kilburn, this is for anyone skimming though the thread.

This was my first post in loud noises, a serious attempt:
"I'm going to throw my two cents in here and see if I can't get anyone to see what I see.

Over the short years that I have been paying attention to what matters (the direction of the nation and my future (amongst anything else that is important, not that those things are the only important things to be thought about)) I have learned that nothing at all can be done to change minds except sliding ideas in between sentences and hoping that the other person thinks about them later on and makes their own decision.

However, what's being done here, can not be ignored. While it is easy to believe what you see in front of you, I was once told to "believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see". This applies especially to the news and politics. In the past there have been many dictators and many people to learn from (if you wanted to try and control a nation are large group of people). The U.S. constitution is set in place so that the U.S. never gets a Hitler of it's own. It has been documented that Obama has indeed ignored this doctrine for the governing of the country. Some examples, trying to force citizens to buy health care (no official can force anything), bypassing Congress about implicating sorties over near Egypt and what not, amongst other things we do not know about. The unemployment numbers spoken of in this thread are biased towards Obama, it is election year after all and we must remember that. Look for the "OK" for the Keystone Pipeline near November. It can be argued that a competent president would not have to strategically make himself look good to get re-elected. Taking control of a nation is not done with force as in the past, the citizens have rights here, you do it covertly. Let me now discuss the healthcare plan. It is a mandate. Not everyone has healthcare, and making yourself look like a savior for the weak makes you look very, very good. Once the government has their foot in the door, the question remains, what else can they mandate? Anything with enough time. They can make you not drive gas driven cars anymore because it hurts the ozone, or not use the phone during certain hours because it uses to much energy and pollutes more. Seemingly innocent ideas but covertly government control. Do you see what is meant by "reading in between the lines"? It seems to me, as the one that speaks alone and ridiculed is the one that is correct. Why? Because they can see the truth through the lies. Returning to Obama. The Democrats love him. There is no one running against him. The Republicans are ridiculed because of their actions. But let us note however, that during Bush's reign (I will use the term "reign" lightly for Bush as well as Obama) when gas hit $2.00 a gallon the country was ready to storm the White House, but under Obama mind you, $4.00 is the "new norm". I'd like to ask foolish axiomatik if that sits well with him.

Of course anyone who says "he's trying to take the country over" will sound like a fool and anyone with him as well. I am uncertain what his plans are, I am uncertain what will happen all over the world in the next year, but what I do know is that Obama isn't on our side. Our government officials (not, leaders) would not cater to the enemy. Radical Islam is not one take lightly or be respected. Obama recently welcomed leaders of the Egyptian Brotherhood into the White House which you didn't hear on ABC. To put it more intelligently, here is a quote from Churchill:
“How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the Queen: all know how to die but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.”

Without bipartisanship, is this really the type of government that is to be in place in the U.S.? The facts are all "there" and here a like. All you have to do is see them for what they are. I am an Independent. If the democrats were where the Republicans are and the Republicans where the Democrats are I would vote Democrat. I am lead by what is right after painstakingly long deliberation. And this is not right."

This is kilburn's first response:
"I wish I could take you seriously enough to post a real reply."

Phlip, it's very very hard to be patient against something like this. Hence why I never always give full answers. I can't seem to engage liberals directly. They ask for a direct answer, and then respond... sarcastically?
Old 08-07-2012, 08:24 PM   #104
Origin
Zilvia Member

Quote:
I would ask you to judge the field openly and honestly rather than be purposely blind to your side's failings.
I AM, I am judging by what is right. I don't like my presidents opaque and liars.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:55 PM   #105
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Yeah. Done here. Have fun with all this.
Old 08-07-2012, 09:10 PM   #106
vehicle336
Zilvia Member

vehicle336 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin View Post
How about not forcing diversity when people just want to be surrounded by there own kind?
Origin, that line right there tells me EVERYTHING there is to know about you.

Honestly, I was actually interested in what you were saying, I really wanted to understand where you were coming from because on some points I agree. I was going to follow you down that rabbit hole, but then your true colors came out in this inconspicuously placed line.

See, people that genuinely speak through logic and reasoning in order to present their argument can be liberal or conservative, right or left. You sir are neither.

Only racist, inherently bigoted assholes speak of 'forced diversity' and 'their own kind'. Especially those that are really white supremacists like you.

Just stop typing, everything you've ever said in this thread is garbage because it all comes from a place of hatred and racism. Nothing you've typed at all has any value and you're an embarrassment to real conservatives.
vehicle336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:26 PM   #107
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Origin, why haven't you responded to any of ineedone's posts in an intelligent and direct manner?
Old 08-07-2012, 10:13 PM   #108
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by vehicle336 View Post

Honestly, I was actually interested in what you were saying, I really wanted to understand where you were coming from because on some points I agree. I was going to follow you down that rabbit hole, but then your true colors came out in this inconspicuously placed line.

See, people that genuinely speak through logic and reasoning in order to present their argument can be liberal or conservative, right or left. You sir are neither.

Only racist, inherently bigoted assholes speak of 'forced diversity' and 'their own kind'. Especially those that are really white supremacists like you.

Just stop typing, everything you've ever said in this thread is garbage because it all comes from a place of hatred and racism. Nothing you've typed at all has any value and you're an embarrassment to real conservatives.
Typical liberal - assuming again. Dont even tell me that you are a conservative. If someone of Canadian descent wants to assimilate with his own kind in this country he or he should have every right to do so. If you want to have friends from every color/national origin/religious backround; you should be allowed to do just the same. He was not implying that people should stick to their kind, but if they choose to they have the fucking right - this is America and there is nothing wrong with doing one or the other. Why should someone be judged because of who they want to hangout with? If Mexicans hangout with only Mexicans and Russians hangoit with only Russians do we call them racist? Let them, this is a free country you ignorant prick.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:44 AM   #109
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ineedone is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
Origin, why haven't you responded to any of ineedone's posts in an intelligent and direct manner?
His dog ate his microsoft word with the really smart answers. He PMed me. It is cool.
ineedone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:16 AM   #110
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBM9u1niGAE
I guess as "unsubstantiated" as the Liberal Democrat party claiming Romney is the reason a woman died for God's sake. Just everyday business for the "Left".

Joe Soptic, the man blaming Romney for wife

Can we assume she had lung cancer because she smoked? That's Romney's fault.
Well, that is a SuperPAC ad. Not an Obama ad. Romney put out an ad misquoting a speech from the president with a guy saying he built a company all by himself... he just forgot about that cool million in government assistance and the 10% of his business that directly relies on government contracts. My point... political ads are... well... political ads and have almost zero merit. But you can cry about it if you want.

Quote:
But I assume you will still ask for proof when it was given, still ask questions when they can be answered by yourself, and still not accept proof when it's slapping you in the face.
What "truth?" Are we suppose to be operating off the assumption that anything you say is true? Because that seems, well, not right.

Quote:
This is about Obama's depravity to win is just pathetic. Look back through his history, every election he's ever won was not because he's a good politician but because he dug and dug and dug until he found something embarrassing that crushed his opponent. If he didn't find it, he made something up. Why can't he release his college records since he's asking Romney to release his taxes?
Depravity to win? Do you even know what that means? Every election he has won was from opposition research? I was a Hilary supporter and her losing the nomination to Barack had nothing to do with opposition research. Beating McCain had nothing to do with opposition research. Mit Romney does this to himself. Honestly, the guy has been running for president for 10 years at least, he should have been expecting the tax questions. The tax question is not "dirt" it is incompetence on both his and his campaign's part.

What has the Obama campaign made up? Not Reed, not a super pac, the Obama campaign.

I guess I can see why you would want his college records... It is safe to say he got solid grades. Getting on law review (any law review) means you were at least top 10% of your class. That is done by anonymous grading. Becoming ME of a law review is like a class president election so... make something up about that if you want... but it takes a pretty dedicated student to make law review and I would find it almost impossible that someone could all of the sudden make law review after sucking ass through highschool and undergrad.

Quote:
Here's a good article: Quick Hits Page - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Just read it, for God sakes.
I learned a lot by "reading" this article like this little gem here
Quote:
"Here’s my gut belief: Obama got a leg up by being admitted to both Occidental and Columbia as a foreign exchange student. He was raised as a young boy in Indonesia. But did his mother ever change him back to a U.S. citizen? When he returned to live with his grandparents in Hawaii or as he neared college-age preparing to apply to schools, did he ever change his citizenship back? I’m betting not.
Rush is an Oxy addicted Jabba the Hut.

Quote:
And if no one likes conservatives, and conservatism is so stupid and extinct and flawed, why then are the two top radio shows in the world streamed on the internet conservative? (Look it up, I'm not going to spoon feed you.)
They say crazy shit and people like hearing crazy shit. The model that "conservative" talk radio follows is not a "news" model. It is a shock jock model. Most of them do not believe half the shit they say, but they like the size of their bank accounts so they keep just vomiting up Obama hate. I bet if you did a study you would find out that most of those shows want... no, NEED, Obama to win reelection so that they can keep up their numbers.

Quote:
Obama: America needs soul searching on gun violence | Reuters
3 mass shootings conveniently placed in election year for Obama to jump right on to. Doesn't it seem suspicious? If it does even slightly, it means you're thinking for the first time for yourself.
So... are you saying Obama orchestrated 3 mass shootings? Is this where we are suppose to take you seriously?

Quote:
""All of us recognize that these kinds of terrible, tragic events are happening with too much regularity for us not to do some soul searching to examine additional ways that we can reduce violence," Obama said at an Oval Office ceremony to sign an unrelated bill."

He says this signing an unrelated bill? Too much regularity? Sounds like a red-flag operation. Additional ways to reduce violence? How about not forcing diversity when people just want to be surrounded by there own kind? How about getting rid of the violence on TV and immorality? How about young parents teaching their kids to have morals and ethics and DISCIPLINE instead of giving into temptation? No, it's the GUNS' fault. It's the GUNS that have to go. What bill was he signing anyway?
So the president should not comment on recent events? ok... and it is not "red flag" it is "false flag." Forcing diversity? where is that happening and... what? Really? Dude... that right there is actual racist talk. That is what white power guys say. I am not even trying to be funny, that is actually racist. Congrats?

Violence on TV and immorality? How did that lead to anything? That stupid claim has been rebutted by psychologist for years but hey... maybe you know something all of them do not. Like to see your "proof" on that. Giving in to temptation? What the hell are you even talking about? How many times to people have to say that no one is going to take your guns away... seriously every single claim is completely false and has been proven as such. And tell me again why requiring guns to be treated like cars is a bad thing... registering your weapons and passing a test to make sure you can handle them is total communist socialist gun grabbing nonsense. What is it that makes that concept so visceral to you? Seriously, I want a real answer.

Quote:
I love when the Daily Caller claims something is "left open to executive privilege." They have used that claim more times then I can count. Keep believing...

Quote:
I don't particularly think I'm wrong per se, I think you just don't want me to be right. Could that be right?
No, you are wrong. That is one thing that is for sure. It has nothing to do with not wanting you to be right... see you have failed at every attempt to prove or show anything. All you do is post partisan bullshit. It would be like if I just posted moveon.org post to rebut your Daily Caller post...

Quote:
Phlip, all I know is that I know nothing.
Finally, he sees the light!
Old 08-08-2012, 06:21 AM   #111
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Says this

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantas View Post
I agree the thread might not have been started with the most compelling data/article but he was trying bring attention to the subject and that is why he started it with such language. Nonetheless i think this thread has gone down hill and im staying out of it unless people stick to the subject rather than pick e fights with each other.

Does this

Quote:
Typical liberal - assuming again. Dont even tell me that you are a conservative. If someone of Canadian descent wants to assimilate with his own kind in this country he or he should have every right to do so. If you want to have friends from every color/national origin/religious backround; you should be allowed to do just the same. He was not implying that people should stick to their kind, but if they choose to they have the fucking right - this is America and there is nothing wrong with doing one or the other. Why should someone be judged because of who they want to hangout with? If Mexicans hangout with only Mexicans and Russians hangoit with only Russians do we call them racist? Let them, this is a free country you ignorant prick.

Oh, you two are so cute. So much that I am starting to believe you may be the same person with two screen names.

What he said was "forced diversity" which is HUGELY different than people just wanting to chill with whoever they want. Not that you could figure that out on your own.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:33 AM   #112
Origin
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vehicle336 View Post

I will be honest, I did misspeak on that one. It didn't come out like I meant it to. I was gunning for a "people want things to stay the way they are since they grew up" sort of thing. I'm sure you can think it, but I am not racist. In anyway. If you really think the military wasn't forcibly diversified then you have not thought deeply enough. I'm not sure why Muslims are gaining such a foothold on the entire world. I just can't come up with an answer. Say what you want about what I believe because apparently you have a Ph.D, but I am no white supremacist. Some ones mad.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:35 AM   #113
Origin
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Well only when it is an American saying that is it not ok. Or even doing it for that matter. But Mexicans can hate Russians, and Russians can hate Americans but that's ok, they are foreigners.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:37 AM   #114
Origin
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedone View Post
His dog ate his microsoft word with the really smart answers. He PMed me. It is cool.
This is why. I never PMed him. Just a liar.

It's hard to discuss something with an asshole. I could give good answers, but, being a wannabe lawyer, he will ALWAYS find a way to shoot them down. Always. So I don't even try. I think he likes hearing himself think and think that he is smart.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:39 AM   #115
Origin
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Yeah. Done here. Have fun with all this.
Hahaha. Thank you.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:44 AM   #116
Origin
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Finally, he sees the light!
I was certain you weren't cultured. Heh.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:48 AM   #117
Origin
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Says this

Does this

Oh, you two are so cute. So much that I am starting to believe you may be the same person with two screen names.

What he said was "forced diversity" which is HUGELY different than people just wanting to chill with whoever they want. Not that you could figure that out on your own.

Oh you are so sad. I was right, I think. You don't have friends. You are trying to be a lawyer so you have no job, and you have no friends because you have to "study" so much, or maybe they just can't take how much of a dick you are. Haha.

The difference between you and I is that I'm trying to prove what's really happening here. You are just trying to prove me wrong. Professional parasite. I wouldn't comment on that name either.
Old 08-08-2012, 09:35 AM   #118
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
I AM, I am judging by what is right. I don't like my presidents opaque and liars.
You were born many generations too late. You start off with "to see if others see what I see", then u go into a full frontal e trantrum when others "don't see what you see". You start throwing out childish labels and the you are all wrong and I'm right nah nah nah shit.

At the end of the day, what does all of this change?? What are you doing to make a change in the direction YOU want it to go? Are you one of those that tries to educate others of what you believe is wrong? That is not doing shit to make a change. Gtfo this thread and be somebody.
EnemyS15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:49 AM   #119
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Says this

Does this

He said what about not forcing diversity if people want to hang out with their own kind.

Dont jump in here and throw in "forced diversity" before even reading his original post, what are you dyslexic?

Once again typical liberal, does not read, assumes, throws big words around and points fingers but has no idea that he just made no connection to the original post and accused someone of being dumb because he cant read himself. I dont understand where people like you come from....
Old 08-08-2012, 09:49 AM   #120
ineedone
Zilvia Member

How many more times do we need to go over this... use multiquote...

Quote:
I will be honest, I did misspeak on that one. It didn't come out like I meant it to. I was gunning for a "people want things to stay the way they are since they grew up" sort of thing. I'm sure you can think it, but I am not racist. In anyway. If you really think the military wasn't forcibly diversified then you have not thought deeply enough. I'm not sure why Muslims are gaining such a foothold on the entire world. I just can't come up with an answer. Say what you want about what I believe because apparently you have a Ph.D, but I am no white supremacist. Some ones mad.
What the hell are you talking about? Military was forcibly diversified? Do you mean they were no longer allowed to discriminate based on race? Or are you trying to say that by letting women and gays in the military we are forcing these poor heteros to deal with vaginas and style?

And Muslims gaining a foothold? As to what? More than a 1/3 of the world is considered Christian. Whereas, Islam is maybe 15-20% of the worlds population. To say Islam is gaining a foothold is to say something like Hindu is because they are around the same 15% or people who have no religion which is around 15%. But I dunno, tell me where you picked that little factoid up.

You can say all you want, but the words you have said in this thread lean heavily towards racist. Maybe you just did not know you were a racist until other non-white people were like... dude that shit you believe... it's racist.

Quote:
This is why. I never PMed him. Just a liar.

It's hard to discuss something with an asshole. I could give good answers, but, being a wannabe lawyer, he will ALWAYS find a way to shoot them down. Always. So I don't even try. I think he likes hearing himself think and think that he is smart.
You PMed me that you were really sorry about saying bad words because Jesus would not do that... It is hard to discuss something when you have no understanding of it. But this is not even at the level of a yelling match. This is just you saying stupid things, other people going WTF did that come from, then you being LIBRUL and crying then punching your keyboard.

Quote:
I was certain you weren't cultured. Heh.
Explain being cultured to me...

Quote:
Oh you are so sad. I was right, I think. You don't have friends. You are trying to be a lawyer so you have no job, and you have no friends because you have to "study" so much, or maybe they just can't take how much of a dick you are. Haha.

The difference between you and I is that I'm trying to prove what's really happening here. You are just trying to prove me wrong. Professional parasite. I wouldn't comment on that name either.
Well, I am not sad, but a happy person. Facebook says I have lots of friends...(that was a joke because you seem to miss those a lot). I am not sure how I am "trying" to be a lawyer which makes me have no job (I think I have said before I work for a Veteran's law clinic... but I doubt you read so... yeah I do "work"). I am only a dick to you, not my friends... duh.

I thought you were not going to keep commenting in this thread like months ago? I am just telling you you are stupid, it has nothing to do with proving anything. For being such a good Christian... you seem to have missed a lot of the fundamental teachings. Professional parasite? So helping veterans makes me a parasite... hmm what does that make you? (serious question).