Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 08-08-2012, 09:55 AM   #121
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ineedone is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantas View Post
He said what about not forcing diversity if people want to hang out with their own kind.

Dont jump in here and throw in "forced diversity" before even reading his original post, what are you dyslexic?

Once again typical liberal, does not read, assumes, throws big words around and points fingers but has no idea that he just made no connection to the original post and accused someone of being dumb because he cant read himself. I dont understand where people like you come from....
Quote:
How about not forcing diversity when people just want to be surrounded by there own kind?
What is the difference between forced diversity and forcing diversity? Ill jump in the pool whenever I want. You still need to figure out how to answer shit from a couple months ago before you are allowed to have an opinion.

PS. Forced is a smaller word than Forcing....big words.
ineedone is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2012, 10:32 AM   #122
Origin
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Origin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I tried to reason with you, but you go off a childish tantrum like every post that takes you 20 minutes to compose picking apart every sentence and expecting me to actually answer the same way back. Every childish picture makes it worse, every childish insult. You aren't even making good points, all you do is insult. It's pathetic, and somehow you "helping" veterans (yeah right) makes you some sort of saint. I like how liberals play veterans off as weak men. What exactly do they need help with? Getting work? EVERYONE needs help getting work. Your president isn't doing anything about it, yet you stick up for him. Or wait, are you just arguing to be a dick like I believed you claimed a few pages back? You are admitting to being a professional parasite. I only say professional because, well did you pass that test?

And bravo to the officials for putting women in the military in more than desk jobs. Because I would trust a girl to carry me 1 mile to safety in the heat of a battle, especially when they aren't required to do full push-ups and are allowed to do girl push-ups. But that's OK.

See here ineedone: http://nicfletch.files.wordpress.com...21uwqdnd_c.jpg

Yes I know how to embed but I didn't. Fucking deal with it crybaby.
Origin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:41 AM   #123
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mantas is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedone View Post
What is the difference between forced diversity and forcing diversity? Ill jump in the pool whenever I want. You still need to figure out how to answer shit from a couple months ago before you are allowed to have an opinion.

PS. Forced is a smaller word than Forcing....big words.
You know what you are right, everything you say is true.

Fyi i dont even remember what was said two months ago in this forum but not going to waste my time with that because i dont have to answer to anyone just to have an opinion. And i was trying to clear things up and keep my opinion out of it but i saw no other way after the accusations started pouring ib, but you keep taking things out of context along with a few other nembers who are participating in the discussion.
mantas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:50 AM   #124
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin View Post
And bravo to the officials for putting women in the military in more than desk jobs. Because I would trust a girl to carry me 1 mile to safety in the heat of a battle, especially when they aren't required to do full push-ups and are allowed to do girl push-ups. But that's OK.

See here ineedone: http://nicfletch.files.wordpress.com...21uwqdnd_c.jpg
They do full push-ups in the Navy, just alot less lol You'd actually be surprised at some of the chicks that are in the military though, some are alot more masculine then some of the dudes that are in lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:50 AM   #125
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I would LOVE to see Origin answer this.
Quote:
What "truth?" Are we suppose to be operating off the assumption that anything you say is true? Because that seems, well, not right.
I mean, an answer - perhaps even acknowledgment of this question he glossed over before would remind us again why he should not be taken seriously.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:55 AM   #126
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Quote:
I tried to reason with you, but you go off a childish tantrum like every post that takes you 20 minutes to compose picking apart every sentence and expecting me to actually answer the same way back. Every childish picture makes it worse, and somehow you "helping" veterans (yeah right) makes you some sort of saint. I like how liberals play veterans off as weak men. What exactly do they need help with? Getting work? EVERYONE needs help getting work. Your president isn't doing anything about it, yet you stick up for him. Or wait, are you just arguing to be a dick like I believed you claimed a few pages back? You are admitting to being a professional parasite. I only say professional because, well did you pass that test?
The pictures are for my own enjoyment... memes are hilarious.

I never said it made me a saint... you said I do not work and I am a professional parasite.

I am not sure how I am playing veterans off as weak? But I serve both men and women. Veterans benefits are no easy game... As I am sure you know. I help them with filing claims, structuring their claims, making wills, health directives, appeals, etc.

Our president (I know you do not like blacks, but he is still your president too!) has actually done a lot for veterans. One example is making it far easier to make a claim for PTSD - this was in 2010 and the regulation is 38 C.F.R. ยง 3.304(f) (see that is how you prove something). There is also a lot more money being pumped into the benefits program (something Republicans tried to cut... not that it really matters since both parties suck when it comes to actually helping service members).

Also, many federal agencies have a bunch of pilot programs right now that allow for direct hiring of veterans and priority hiring of veterans. There is also another program that I know of that allows veterans internships with certain NGOs and the VA itself is trying to hire a lot of veterans. A lot of the ones I work with though are mostly Vietnam era vets who cannot work. Usually they are on some form of disability and make less than 12k a year. Most have pretty severe injuries that make it essentially impossible for them to even be hired even if they technically could work.

Its a non-profit and we do not charge anything to the vets for what we do. But hey, parasites man.
Old 08-08-2012, 10:56 AM   #127
Origin
Zilvia Member

Quote:

I thought you were not going to keep commenting in this thread like months ago? I am just telling you you are stupid,
Well, these days, it's OK to take time out of your day, to call someone stupid. Or try and prove it at least (I guess he didn't see my first post in loud noises), I can't believe the cultural decline that has taken place the last few decades. Since when is it social just to (in this case) take apart every few sentences of someones post to try and make an ass out of them? I'm talking to brick walls, because no one agrees with someone who speaks of morality and with traditional American ethos. America sucks, and if you don't move into a multi-cultural neighborhood you are racist, if you don't let women do a man's job, you're sexist, and if you don't believe in gay marriage, you should be crucified.

Tell me why you think you are better than me, and how it is that you are superior enough to call me stupid, youneedabrainone?
Old 08-08-2012, 10:58 AM   #128
ineedone
Zilvia Member

AH Sneaky edit there!

Quote:

See here ineedone:

Whoa... that was hard to fix...

Yes I know how to embed but I didn't. Fucking deal with it crybaby.
Learn to use the internet and go apologize to Jesus for cussing. The Israeli military does not seem to have a problem with women being trained killing badasses. But I guess they must be a pussy military who does not have to deal with crazy shit... right?
Old 08-08-2012, 11:00 AM   #129
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post

I mean, an answer - perhaps even acknowledgment of this question he glossed over before would remind us again why he should not be taken seriously.
Never going to happen...
Old 08-08-2012, 11:01 AM   #130
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantas View Post
You know what you are right, everything you say is true.

Fyi i dont even remember what was said two months ago in this forum but not going to waste my time with that because i dont have to answer to anyone just to have an opinion. And i was trying to clear things up and keep my opinion out of it but i saw no other way after the accusations started pouring ib, but you keep taking things out of context along with a few other nembers who are participating in the discussion.
What was out of context?
Old 08-08-2012, 11:03 AM   #131
Origin
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post

Actually the word truth wasn't in that quote he quoted. I said proof. Which could be the same thing, but hey, details. I would like to see you respond to anything, you have 14000 posts and somehow you think you can just sit there and chime in at your convenience and dictate what it is I have to do? Showing proof I'm wrong does not mean that I am. Lawyers are crafty people and can turn lead into gold with enough, bitching.

How are we supposed to take anything he says seriously? He does not provide facts. No articles on his opinions, he is just a liberal pretending he's right and somehow that's believable? I speak the truth and you don't like it and now I'm the bad guy? Screw off, I don't care if you don't like it. That's why the first amendment exists. I'm wondering why you don't take it as truth. I'm a paranoid lunatic? Prove it.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:07 AM   #132
Origin
Zilvia Member

Quote:
AH Sneaky edit there!

Learn to use the internet and go apologize to Jesus for cussing. The Israeli military does not seem to have a problem with women being trained killing badasses. But I guess they must be a pussy military who does not have to deal with crazy shit... right?
You are good at hiding anger.

I didn't say women are couldn't do the job, per se, I implied that they can't here because they aren't required the same training as men are. Unless you want to call Leon sexist because he doesn't think that women can do the same thing as men can. Israel has been fine without us for a long time. But I don't think a woman should have to see what war will make you see. Some part of the country has to have a soul left when they come back.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:09 AM   #133
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Well, these days, it's OK to take time out of your day, to call someone stupid. Or try and prove it at least (I guess he didn't see my first post in loud noises), I can't believe the cultural decline that has taken place the last few decades. Since when is it social just to (in this case) take apart every few sentences of someones post to try and make an ass out of them? I'm talking to brick walls, because no one agrees with someone who speaks of morality and with traditional American ethos. America sucks, and if you don't move into a multi-cultural neighborhood you are racist, if you don't let women do a man's job, you're sexist, and if you don't believe in gay marriage, you should be crucified.

Tell me why you think you are better than me, and how it is that you are superior enough to call me stupid, youneedabrainone?
So wait... the last few decades? what are you like over 30?

It is social because you said actual STUPID shit. Seriously. It was DUMB. Really Really DUMB. If I went around telling people I can talk to the dead and that I own a spaceship I would expect people to respond with - dude that shit sounds pretty dumb, go get checked out.

You talk about morality and decency yet all you do is attempt to berate people with fowl language and name calling - I do it to you because it is fun and you are so hypocritical that it is hilarious.

No one calls you a racist for not living in a multiculural neighborhood, they call you a racist because you do not want "other" people moving next to you.

What is a mans job by the way? I know plenty of women who are just as strong if not stronger than men. I know plenty of women who are not. You are a sexist when you say women can not do something just because they do not have a dick. You moron.

What does gay marriage have to do with anything? Seriously, what happens to you when two guys or two girls love each other and want the same tax benefits and health benefits when a man a woman love each other? Seriously... you heaping pile of moron... explain how that affects you at all. Are you secretly gay and just super jealous because your church is homophobic idiots who cannot understand the shit they supposedly believe? I do not get it...
Old 08-08-2012, 11:12 AM   #134
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Quote:
You are good at hiding anger.

I didn't say women are couldn't do the job, per se, I implied that they can't here because they aren't required the same training as men are. Unless you want to call Leon sexist because he doesn't think that women can do the same thing as men can. Israel has been fine without us for a long time. But I don't think a woman should have to see what war will make you see. Some part of the country has to have a soul left when they come back.
...you are an idiot. You want proof... it is in bold. I believe adults can make those decision for themselves and they do not need some derp derp to tell them what they can and can not handle.

Am I hiding my anger or hiding in my anger? Trust me, you wouldn't like me when I get angry

I can turn lead into gold? I did not take that class in lawschool... shit.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:28 AM   #135
Origin
Zilvia Member

Quote:
...you are an idiot. You want proof... it is in bold. I believe adults can make those decision for themselves and they do not need some derp derp to tell them what they can and can not handle.

Am I hiding my anger or hiding in my anger? Trust me, you wouldn't like me when I get angry

I can turn lead into gold? I did not take that class in lawschool... shit.
I got back into this thread without hopes that you would not respond again. You are like a tick for God's sakes, you just don't shut up. I am an idiot because I don't want a human being to see heads exploding. In other words I am an idiot because I care for the health of others, mental that is. I can not believe you take yourself seriously. I can not believe it. You are so full of yourself it is INCREDIBLE, the most stubborn loser I have ever met. Yes, you are a loser. You take time OUT OF YOUR DAY, to insult me, and make those rather long posts (which take more than 10 minutes to create. They just do.), to try and prove.. nothing.

Tell me, what is it your problem with me?
Old 08-08-2012, 11:34 AM   #136
Origin
Zilvia Member

Quote:
So wait... the last few decades? what are you like over 30?

It is social because you said actual STUPID shit. Seriously. It was DUMB. Really Really DUMB. If I went around telling people I can talk to the dead and that I own a spaceship I would expect people to respond with - dude that shit sounds pretty dumb, go get checked out.

You talk about morality and decency yet all you do is attempt to berate people with fowl language and name calling - I do it to you because it is fun and you are so hypocritical that it is hilarious.

No one calls you a racist for not living in a multiculural neighborhood, they call you a racist because you do not want "other" people moving next to you.

What is a mans job by the way? I know plenty of women who are just as strong if not stronger than men. I know plenty of women who are not. You are a sexist when you say women can not do something just because they do not have a dick. You moron.

What does gay marriage have to do with anything? Seriously, what happens to you when two guys or two girls love each other and want the same tax benefits and health benefits when a man a woman love each other? Seriously... you heaping pile of moron... explain how that affects you at all. Are you secretly gay and just super jealous because your church is homophobic idiots who cannot understand the shit they supposedly believe? I do not get it...

That part makes it OK. You , not me, are the supremacist here. YOU think you are above me. YOU think you are better. YOU think you are some sort of deciding force. YOU are nothing. You just aren't, you have some seriously flaws and the sooner you recognize them, the better. Please, talk to someone about your anger. you can't just find an outlet and let it go. I know I am your outlet. But maybe graduating not at the very front of your class (if you did) makes you think you are a failure, but it doesn't mean anything. You can still be all you can be, ineedone. If you need to fill your time, learn a trade, you can't focus your negative feelings into your work. It makes for great exposure.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:35 AM   #137
Origin
Zilvia Member

I would LOVE to have a thread with intelligent discussion on a subject that means something. But as long as you ineedone, are here, that can not happen. If I create another thread, you best not post. Let's see what happens.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:37 AM   #138
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mantas is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
What was out of context?
You arguing the difference between forced and forcing. May be taking things out of context is not how i should describe your nonsense response but you focused on the irrelevant. We all understand what is being discussed and instead of trying to define words why dont you explain what is so wrong about origins statement or mine? All im doing is clearing up the fact that he is not a racist just by saying people should be allowed to hangout with their own kind.
mantas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:44 AM   #139
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Old 08-08-2012, 12:16 PM   #140
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
This is why. I never PMed him. Just a liar.

It's hard to discuss something with an asshole. I could give good answers, but, being a wannabe lawyer, he will ALWAYS find a way to shoot them down. Always. So I don't even try. I think he likes hearing himself think and think that he is smart.
It's always hard to argue with facts. That's ok. You'll go far in life.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:27 PM   #141
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If I create another thread, you best not post. Let's see what happens.
Please don't, for everyone elses sake.

Quote:
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:32 PM   #142
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Quote:
I would LOVE to have a thread with intelligent discussion on a subject that means something.

We have those all the time. Then you log in.
Old 08-08-2012, 02:37 PM   #143
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
ZIINNNNNGGGGGGG

Quote:
Old 08-08-2012, 04:53 PM   #144
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
It's always hard to argue with facts. That's ok. You'll go far in life.
I hear the coal mine is hiring...
Old 08-08-2012, 11:59 PM   #145
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post

Wow Origin got zinged by KingKilburn Hell King usually rises to the occasion on opinionated discussions. Of course I can see why he would not bother with Origin. I mean really did he get his screen name from Stargate SG1?
It actually fits now that I think of it because the Ori spouted as much bullshit as Orign does and their religion was called Origin. I wonder if the writer met Origin before he wrote those episodes. hahahhahaha

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html

Last edited by drift freaq; 08-09-2012 at 12:54 PM..
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 07:23 AM   #146
cdlong
Nissanaholic!

cdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to cdlong
Quote:
Obama: America needs soul searching on gun violence | Reuters
3 mass shootings conveniently placed in election year for Obama to jump right on to. Doesn't it seem suspicious? If it does even slightly, it means you're thinking for the first time for yourself.

""All of us recognize that these kinds of terrible, tragic events are happening with too much regularity for us not to do some soul searching to examine additional ways that we can reduce violence," Obama said at an Oval Office ceremony to sign an unrelated bill."

He says this signing an unrelated bill? Too much regularity? Sounds like a red-flag operation. Additional ways to reduce violence? How about not forcing diversity when people just want to be surrounded by there own kind? How about getting rid of the violence on TV and immorality? How about young parents teaching their kids to have morals and ethics and DISCIPLINE instead of giving into temptation? No, it's the GUNS' fault. It's the GUNS that have to go. What bill was he signing anyway?
To answer your last question, it was the Honoring Americas Veterans and Caring for Camp Lejeune Families Act of 2012 Which kinda proves your baseless claim that the president isn't doing anything to help veterans is false.

Not that that matters because he was answering this question from a reporter in an impromptu press conference.

Q "Mr. President, after the Wisconsin shooting, are you going to push for any further gun control measures?"

But why did you go straight to "black helicopters are gonna take away mah raaghts and make me live down the street from brown people!" Maybe the additional ways are things like better access to mental health care, closer monitoring of known hate groups. You know, stuff that the government already does and could probably be better at. He didn't say anything about gun control. In fact, his answer was as close to stepping up gun control as it was to loosening gun regulations so more people would be packing. The fact that that's where you went without hesitation shows you have more bias than everyone else here.
Old 08-09-2012, 08:29 AM   #147
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdlong View Post
To answer your last question, it was the Honoring Americas Veterans and Caring for Camp Lejeune Families Act of 2012 Which kinda proves your baseless claim that the president isn't doing anything to help veterans is false.

Not that that matters because he was answering this question from a reporter in an impromptu press conference.

Q "Mr. President, after the Wisconsin shooting, are you going to push for any further gun control measures?"

But why did you go straight to "black helicopters are gonna take away mah raaghts and make me live down the street from brown people!" Maybe the additional ways are things like better access to mental health care, closer monitoring of known hate groups. You know, stuff that the government already does and could probably be better at. He didn't say anything about gun control. In fact, his answer was as close to stepping up gun control as it was to loosening gun regulations so more people would be packing. The fact that that's where you went without hesitation shows you have more bias than everyone else here.
Fun fact: he will NOT respond directly to this. If he says anything in response to your post, it will be to call you a “liberal,” or simply to tell you that he is not going to respond because no one is going to buy what he is selling anyway.
Wait… that last sentence, which is a tactic he has actually used, is tantamount to being a quitter.

Oh damn, I used one of those big words, I must be a liberal.

Anyway…
The only thing that I am taking from Origin’s posts is:
  1. If you do not believe that Obama will overtake your bank account and give your money to poor people, while at the same time sending FBI goons to your house with dogs to take your guns so you cannot properly defend yourself when those same poor people do what poor people do in getting BACK to the poorhouse, then you are a LIBERAL.
  2. It is wholly acceptable to begin a heated conversation/debate, when met with opposition to your STILL unfounded opinions to respond with no response at all instead of intelligently and completely explaining why you feel as you do. A simple change of subject will suffice when this doesn’t work.

I would LOVE to be proven wrong... Alas, I have not yet.
With that in mind, you're wasting your time talking to him, as he only likes to talk to people who believe what he does.
And he only wants to live around people who look like him, which is totally understandable since he is in an area that is only like 7% minorities.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:48 AM   #148
cdlong
Nissanaholic!

cdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to cdlong
Montana?

I don't know why I posted that really, I knew I wouldn't get a response. It was mostly for the other spectators.
Old 08-09-2012, 04:08 PM   #149
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Cliff notes on what the hell is going on now? It started off as one topic but this page is talking about something completely fucking different...I wanna put in my 2 cents as an active duty military and future veteran. Plus it'll probably help my class since I'm doing NCO Academy right now.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 04:14 PM   #150
ineedone
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Cliff notes on what the hell is going on now? It started off as one topic but this page is talking about something completely fucking different...I wanna put in my 2 cents as an active duty military and future veteran. Plus it'll probably help my class since I'm doing NCO Academy right now.
My last post was of a small Hulk figure in front of a computer. Does that not say enough?

What I mean is... lets start another thread about veterans stuff (I would be interested to see what people have going on). This thread is for troll bashing/bating only.