Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 11-15-2012, 10:12 AM   #31
vas570sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
vas570sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
You bros realize that the Mayan calender didn't account for leap year, right? Going by the Mayan calender, the world should have ended years ago.
Old 11-15-2012, 10:17 AM   #32
eli-s13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
eli-s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I hope people freak out then i wont have to do shit at work for a couple days
eli-s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:19 PM   #33
Trap Star
Zilvia Junkie

Trap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant futureTrap Star has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Trap Star
Quote:
Originally Posted by vas570sx View Post
You bros realize that the Mayan calender didn't account for leap year, right? Going by the Mayan calender, the world should have ended years ago.
Who cares, they didn't predict the end of the world in the first place. My understanding is that it was just the end of a cycle of their calendar.

Either way I took the day of and the day after off. Can't think of a better excuse to party than the "end of the world".
Old 11-15-2012, 11:28 PM   #34
MrSanchez925
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
MrSanchez925 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
they also found another calendar that goes past 2012.
MrSanchez925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:49 AM   #35
NatAsRex7
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
NatAsRex7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Im going to be fucking my girlfriend while I eat a bowl of spaghetti.
NatAsRex7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:30 AM   #36
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
The Mayans were the only civilization that had things figured out.

That is why every morning I offer human sacrifice to Chaac. May our harvest be bountiful.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:52 AM   #37
eli-s13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
eli-s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatAsRex7 View Post
Im going to be fucking my girlfriend while I eat a bowl of spaghetti.
The last guy that attempted that told one of the lamest jokes I've heard in awhile.
Old 11-18-2012, 03:16 PM   #38
Juantwo3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
Juantwo3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Cause Atheists are immune to nuclear holocausts, hurricanes, disease and cannibalism?

...not to mention, humor...
LOLOLOLOL
Juantwo3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:00 PM   #39
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSanchez925 View Post
they also found another calendar that goes past 2012.
Why have two calendars? Unless they knew the next thousand years would be the fall of man as the aliens return to enslave us.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 01:21 AM   #40
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
I will laugh if the economy collapses because too many tin-foil retards take time off of work. That would be hilarious.

besides, anyone that is taking photos of Northern Lights (such as myself) knows that the only thing this year that might harm civilization (unlikely) is our sun's solar flare cycle.

Michio Kaku: Are We Sitting Ducks for Solar Flares? - YouTube

I have take some awesome pics of the northern lights so far. Every 11 years dudes!

If it was a planet x going to smash into us, we'd see it right now. It would be the size of the moon.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:17 AM   #41
Driftwire
Zilvia Addict

Driftwire is an unknown quantity at this point
Nothing is going to happen. no zombies no zoompkinwhomper no planet galactical.. Just another work day and another shitty paycheck
Driftwire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:57 PM   #42
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by EsChassisLove View Post
I thought it was 12/23/12?

Either way, on the 12th I will be on an airplane returning to America from deployment. I am EXCITED.
navy??????
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:26 PM   #43
1jzjoey
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
1jzjoey is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
thread fail.
1jzjoey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:11 AM   #44
Akito86
Zilvia Junkie

Akito86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1LLEST.S13 View Post
thread fail.
lmao if anyone believes on this silly end of the world ideas by all means sign your cars, cool stuff, gift cards, anime on my name i will take care of them for you! I promise!
Old 12-01-2012, 11:20 PM   #45
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akito86 View Post
lmao if anyone believes on this silly end of the world ideas by all means sign your cars, cool stuff, gift cards, anime on my name i will take care of them for you! I promise!
How is it silly? There is in depth historical, scientific and religious proof.

Just because it may not happen on the 12th doesn't mean it won't happen. With each passing day we are getting closer...

To deny that is like saying the female orgasm does not exist because you've never seen it.
Old 12-02-2012, 12:25 AM   #46
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
Im crossing my fingers and hoping the Mayans are correct. But you must keep in mind this is from the same people who were wiped clean by the Spanish. If they could predict the end of days, one would think they could predict their own fate.
quite possibly the dumbest logic I've read. Next to the logic of "that part costs more than my car, what a waste of money". The mayan calendar is based on astronomical cycles which are easy to predict far into the future. There is way more to it than that. You can't just predict actual world events lol they weren't fortune tellers. Anyways the Spanish did not take over the Maya. You are getting confused with the Aztec and Inca. The Maya had already started to decline before they even got their. No one really knows how the Maya truly disappeared. Leading theory is massive reduction in precipitation..

Also the dec. 12, 2012 is a very significant thing astronomically. I'll just explain the "scare theory" lol. The Sun, Earth and center of our GALAXY will be aligned (galactic alignment every 26,000 years). But the galactic alignment is a weird thing because there is essentially two different ones, the 26,000 year thing is a lie (which is why there is nothing to go crazy about). In the center of every galaxy is a black hole. Black holes have massive gravity. The theory is that this alignment will have some huge gravitational effect on Earth, causing magnetic poles to switch etc (this has happened plenty of times in Earths history). But feeling the gravity from our black hole is totally impossible as we are 165 QUADrillion miles from the black hole. Meaning its gravity doesn't do shit to us since the Sun and Moon's gravity over power it this far out. That is basically it (in a quick brief nutshell). The whole meteor thing is a huge joke. It will just be another day on Earth. This alignment happens every year on Dec. 21. But being such a young specie in general....you never know what the cosmos has in store. We haven't witnessed a lot. So just ride it out and see what happens.

The only thing we can really assume is ancient cultures obviously possessed more shit than we know of. They built things we can not replicate today. And understood our solar system before we even discovered all the planets...how the fuck did they know this shit. There was definitely something going on that we can not explain. Probably never will. I think that also adds to the "what if they are right" factor.

I mean they did carve this statue.....

Last edited by BossHogg; 12-02-2012 at 01:41 AM..
BossHogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:28 PM   #47
CleanAndLegit
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
CleanAndLegit is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Idk about you guys but if theres looting, I'm all for it! best buy, sears, oh and can't forget about autozone for all that free oil (:
CleanAndLegit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:19 PM   #48
ghoti
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
ghoti is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanAndLegit View Post
Idk about you guys but if theres looting, I'm all for it! best buy, sears, oh and can't forget about autozone for all that free oil (:
And street racing too?
ghoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:40 PM   #49
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
End of the world stuff is a crock of shit..... FACT

EnemyS15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:59 PM   #50
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Dec 12- will just be working
dec 21- still probably working

It'll be in the back of my mind though. Kind of like when everyone bought that 600 million dollar jackpot powerball ticket knowing there was a slight chance of winning but still thought about what they would do with the money. People are just going to feel dumb like back in 6/6/6 and when that shit was supposed to happen earlier this year (can't think of the name) in May
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:13 PM   #51
BC S14
Zilvia Member

BC S14 has made poor choicesBC S14 has made poor choicesBC S14 has made poor choicesBC S14 has made poor choicesBC S14 has made poor choicesBC S14 has made poor choicesBC S14 has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
Im crossing my fingers and hoping the Mayans are correct. But you must keep in mind this is from the same people who were wiped clean by the Spanish. If they could predict the end of days, one would think they could predict their own fate.

Also thought that if they did'nt sacrifice themselves the sun would'nt rise. That in my mind would loose all creditability to they're astronomy skills.

Formally girl's n sil's
BC S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:15 PM   #52
vinnys13

vinnys13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Does anybody remember y2k, I thought for sure we would have a terminator holocaust. I practiced on the sega genesis T2 arcade game non stop. Still play that game every minute I can, Hopefully it will pay off eventually. John Conner will so send me back in time to fuck linda hamilton.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:34 PM   #53
Homeboyx
Zilvia Member

Homeboyx is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm sure some dumbass will donate all of his wealth the day before in order to get on the man upstairs's good side again. HA!
Homeboyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:56 PM   #54
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
What I want to know is, who decided the Maya's calendar was the be all end all of calendars?!

Just because their calendar stops at that time doesn't mean anything for the rest of us, and even if it was the BE ALL END ALL off all calendar's, you have no power to stop it so just get over it.
ONYX S-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:45 PM   #55
Corbic
Post Whore!

Well I have all my gear laid out. We are just hours away.

Good luck and God speed everyone.

Quote:
Ephesians 6:13-17
Dear Lord, as I put on the full armour of God, I know that when the day of evil comes, I will be able to stand my ground, and after I have done everything, I will stand. I will stand firm, with the belt of truth buckled around my waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with my feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, I will take up the shield of faith, with which I can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. I take on the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Old 12-12-2012, 09:15 AM   #56
Driftwire
Zilvia Addict

Driftwire is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Well I have all my gear laid out. We are just hours away.

Good luck and God speed everyone.

We are halfway through the day and so far the only bad thing that happened is the gym charged me for my membership.
Driftwire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:29 AM   #57
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
The amount of people getting married and mothers trying to enduce labor today is insane
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:34 AM   #58
Edwin562
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
Edwin562 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
everyone at work is freaking out because i walked in with tinfoil on my head.....
Edwin562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:17 AM   #59
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Pictures or it didn't happen
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:52 AM   #60
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwire View Post
We are halfway through the day and so far the only bad thing that happened is the gym charged me for my membership.
6pm tonight! The third 6 of the day!