Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-21-2004, 09:34 PM   #1
PSI240SX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
PSI240SX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sold the green car... Onto project General Lee

Well time came for me to sell the green car and build another. So in the last 3 weeks, I built this coupe:

Notice the subtle fender flares:

This car will be primarily used for drift/track events and will have a roll cage, and possibly an s15 turbo. Its been very stressful trying to get this car together for the drift event in tampa tomorrow. The pain took longer than expected, and there were other problems with the charging system and various other things. The color is 2003 Cobra competition orange. It's soon to have magnetic vynil stickers on the side and the roof. 01 and a rebel flag hahah the General Bruce Lee. Big Thanks to JD at Japan Motor Import for supplying me with the engine and other parts just in time!!
Old 05-21-2004, 09:44 PM   #2
celerrime

celerrime is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to celerrime
Damn boy, that's a beauty
celerrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 09:45 PM   #3
NismoSilvia270R
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoSilvia270R is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NismoSilvia270R
i was gonna make that, but the funds are insufficient due to college. care if i copy?
NismoSilvia270R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 09:56 PM   #4
DuffMan
Post Whore!

DuffMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to DuffMan
Two good ol boys, never meaning no harm...
DuffMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 10:02 PM   #5
Bbandit
Post Whore!

Bbandit is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Bbandit Send a message via AIM to Bbandit
dude you went through cars like nothing else...
I'd like to do that whenever I graduate and get a good job somewhere..

==>>TGL GARAGE<<==.. RIP!
S13 coupe KA-T @ 0.5 Bar = SOLD!
A31 Cefiro + SR = Current
Bbandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 10:24 PM   #6
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut
I like it more than the Green car. A lot more! But this one can afford to be like... 1 inch lower. Then it would be more swell.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
DoriftoSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 10:24 PM   #7
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Pepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Pepperoni
Dang, another hella nice car? im still not nearly close to completing mine. Cant wait till i grad.. anyway hehe lookin good so far. Make more vids!
Old 05-21-2004, 11:09 PM   #8
BadMoJo
Nissanaholic!

BadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura aboutBadMoJo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to BadMoJo
shit man! Sweet looking coupe. Do you have some sort of crazy body shop hookup or what?!

Keep up the good work! Your cars are always very tasteful.

----Gone----
BadMoJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 11:19 PM   #9
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
eye candy. i like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 11:27 PM   #10
nocomedown
Zilvia FREAK!

nocomedown has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via AIM to nocomedown
3 weeks?? damn. looking great!
nocomedown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 12:20 AM   #11
nismo skyline
Zilvia Addict

nismo skyline is a well-known jackass
pretty cool, flares look just right
nismo skyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 12:32 AM   #12
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
sick
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 12:34 AM   #13
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Yes, but does the horn play "Dixie" in mid drift??? ROFL, Nice looking car!!
Old 05-22-2004, 12:53 AM   #14
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
Yes, but does the horn play "Dixie" in mid drift??? ROFL, Nice looking car!!

damn you guys know how to build em in the south ...
Old 05-22-2004, 01:01 AM   #15
HaLo
from Canada, eh!

HaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to HaLo Send a message via AIM to HaLo Send a message via MSN to HaLo
Wow.. PSI240SX must be the RECORD-holder for most nice 240sx ever built....
SOLD: 01 GPW Honda S2000
PARTED: 93 Pearl White 240SX LE Fastback w/SR20DET
SOLD: 93 Super White 240SX SE Convertible w/Silvia Front
HaLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 02:06 AM   #16
Hawd
BANNED

Hawd is an unknown quantity at this point
how about least amount of time....damn if my broke ass had money that would be me.
Hawd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 02:32 AM   #17
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
ok this one is just plain dope as hell psi!! me like a whole lot better than the green car..

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 02:43 AM   #18
po1z5che__
Zilvia Member

po1z5che__ is an unknown quantity at this point
damn thats nice, but i liked the green one better
po1z5che__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 03:13 AM   #19
PSI240SX
Zilvia Addict

PSI240SX is an unknown quantity at this point
NismoSilvia270R- Copy away.... no worries.

DoriftoSlut- I know, I want to lower it more too but #1 I can't event get my aluminum race jack under the frame rails now, #2 It's soon to have a chin spoiler on it, I test fitted it and it already hangs about 2 inches from the ground, and #3 the coilovers are almost bottomed out lol.

BadMojo- not really, I gave another body shop a try this time, they were more expensive but did better work.

Nocomedown- Yea... and just think I bought the car for $800 hehehe it was a real POS. I wish I would have taken before pics.

I'm Driftaholic- HAHAHHA Thats so awesome!! Man I cant wait!

ThatGuy- actually.... Summit sells the airhorns that play dixie and I will prolly get them hahah.
Old 05-22-2004, 04:00 AM   #20
adey
Post Whore!

adey is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone else not think its so hot? Sure, the color catches an eye or four, but I don't like it aesthetically/visually. Sort of like a duck shitting after too much spaghetti bolognase. WAY too high, and mesh are so 2 years ago.
J's bumper is the ugliest ever, OE spoiler just don't cut it, and Silvias are overplayed. I could go on, but I know I'd just be antagonizing myself further from the norm!

If you can drive the car as extravagantly as it looks, maybe it won't be so bad.
Old 05-22-2004, 04:46 AM   #21
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
Quote:
Originally Posted by adey
Anyone else not think its so hot? Sure, the color catches an eye or four, but I don't like it aesthetically/visually. Sort of like a duck shitting after too much spaghetti bolognase. WAY too high, and mesh are so 2 years ago.
J's bumper is the ugliest ever, OE spoiler just don't cut it, and Silvias are overplayed. I could go on, but I know I'd just be antagonizing myself further from the norm!

If you can drive the car as extravagantly as it looks, maybe it won't be so bad.

What kind of coils do you have that its bottoming out, maybe its time for some bigger wheels to fill that gap. Only thing I like about the car is dual halogens. But thats just my $.02 good luck with driving it though
Old 05-22-2004, 07:33 AM   #22
Jesus
Leaky Injector

Jesus is an unknown quantity at this point
hey dude car looks nice as hell....... did you get your D2 coilovers yet for that car? Also I am the guy you talk to in Daytona at the pits at the Porsche event
Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 11:25 AM   #23
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut
Adriel... I do agree that the color shoudl be complimented by a BN Sport kit and color matched Professors or whatever but i kinda dig old school plain cars. Although this particular car would be way more better with lavender/gunmetal OEM two tone paint!

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
DoriftoSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 11:30 AM   #24
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Well if you go as far as getting the horn... Hell, weld up the doors and slide in through the windows. Hahahaha. Car still looks good to me, can't wait to see more of it.
Old 05-22-2004, 11:35 AM   #25
Ghettokracker71
Post Whore!

Ghettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ghettokracker71 Send a message via Yahoo to Ghettokracker71
Awsome.
Ghettokracker71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 12:52 PM   #26
wanganwonder
Zilvia Addict

wanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to behold
BN sports blister kit would be sweet!

But I still like it. I have mesh too
wanganwonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 01:11 PM   #27
s14falcon
Zilvia Junkie

s14falcon is an unknown quantity at this point
Your taste in colors is veeeery different from mine. I didn't like the green color, i didnt like the blue on the sil eighty, and i don't like the orange on this one, although i like the orange the most out of the three. Maybe its just that you have such an eye catching color on such a plain car, a little more aggresive bodywork (bn sports!!!) would fit much better with the color. Otherwise, everything else about all your cars that ive seen has been sick, this one included.
s14falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2004, 03:45 PM   #28
brianglawson
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
brianglawson is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to brianglawson Send a message via AIM to brianglawson Send a message via Yahoo to brianglawson
dont put a big obnoxious kit on it, i say leave it stock bodied like that, weld the doors, panit the flag and numbers, put a CB antenna, and buy these wheels...hahaha http://www.zparts.com/ads/wheels/ads/wfs-17.html but seriously all jokes aside, a nice subtle kit, some black wheels with a polished lip, no spoiler, and that would be one super sexy car