Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2009, 05:34 PM   #1
LeonTheProfessional
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
LeonTheProfessional is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
$1,000 for chargespeed kit worth it?

sorry dunno if this is the right section for this, but im not sure if this fits in the martetplace section but anyways.

My 14s paint is dying its killing me...my front bumper is messed up front a few minor accidents. I've been savin up for a decent paint job quite awhile ago but just don't have the time to take the car to get painted (i kinda wanna be there when they are painting it cz i heard of a lot of horror stories of paint shops just destroying the car) so i can see what they are doing. Im finall freed up but within that time my friend eff up my bumper opened his car door to it and my hood cave in a lil after someone back up into me at a parking lot. So i decided to get a body kit instead b4 getting my car all painted up and nice again. So i came accross the complete charge speed kit front side and back for about 1k and i would take my time and search the forums for seperate kits but i don't really have the time so is it worth to just buy everything at once? and quality wise how good is the chargespeed?

heres the full kit listed on this site http://www.more-japan.com/product.ph...cat=936&page=1

but heres some pics of my car

started out just a size of a quarter but the cancer spread T.T

when i got back up into

my friend open his car door into my bumper yea i ono how he did it either but he did it

Last edited by LeonTheProfessional; 06-25-2009 at 05:55 PM..
Sponsored Links