Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 06:10 PM   #31
RoM's

Trader Rating: (0)
RoM's is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i sent an email to you Dan concerning my troubles to connect to the MAX's forum and also for something concerning some kind of sponsorship about the knuckle system. Waiting your asnwer
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2011, 02:48 PM   #32
anotheraznguy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
anotheraznguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anotheraznguy
so if we have your sak we can just pick these up and doent even have to run the spacer right?
Old 05-01-2011, 07:19 PM   #33
haha_kouki14

haha_kouki14 is an unknown quantity at this point
do you guys have the 6 kg springs in stock?
Old 05-12-2011, 04:07 PM   #34
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by anotheraznguy View Post
so if we have your sak we can just pick these up and doent even have to run the spacer right?
correct you would not run the spacer that came with the SAK because its built into the tie rod
and running double is not good
Quote:
Originally Posted by haha_kouki14 View Post
do you guys have the 6 kg springs in stock?
we sure do
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Old 07-25-2011, 11:03 AM   #35
ignited
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (6)
ignited is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
when will the inner tie rods be back in stock? how about the outer tie rod ends, when will those be available?
Old 07-25-2011, 04:10 PM   #36
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
I dont know the ETA on inner tie rods yet.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:46 AM   #37
ignited
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (6)
ignited is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
understood. thanks.
Old 08-22-2011, 05:44 PM   #38
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Will these need to be cut for an S13 with S14 FLCA's (about 15mm longer)?
Cheers.
Old 08-23-2011, 02:10 PM   #39
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

sorry these are currently not for sale.
Old 08-23-2011, 02:19 PM   #40
revcyanide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
revcyanide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
wait what?
was about to order these today or tomorrow actually
or ddo you just mean s13 w/ s14 lca?
Old 08-23-2011, 02:52 PM   #41
Matej
Post Whore!

Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
sorry these are currently not for sale.
Did you find a flaw with them or something? Or are they just out of stock at the moment, and if so, when will you have them again?
I was planning on ordering a pair this week.
Old 08-23-2011, 03:46 PM   #42
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

not in stock, says so on the website

the rod is strong as hell and the joint became the weak link, so now we are revising the joint, testing in formula D.
Old 08-23-2011, 03:54 PM   #43
revcyanide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
revcyanide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
any eta :/
I was really looking forward to picking these up >.< as i didnt want to spend a fortune on ikeya formula or the like.
Old 08-23-2011, 05:56 PM   #44
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

no but in case you get desperate we have ikeya in stock $155 shipped
Old 09-27-2011, 04:48 PM   #45
Matej
Post Whore!

Any news on the updated tie rods?
I saw you took them off the website, so I am curious if you will still be making them.

I would even buy this version if you still have a pair laying around.
Cheers.
Old 09-27-2011, 09:43 PM   #46
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

we will make something in the future that has a superior joint, not based on the OEM joint design.
Old 11-03-2011, 08:18 AM   #47
MattRose
Leaky Injector

MattRose is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Dan,

Would these work in an R33 by any chance?
Old 11-07-2011, 07:06 PM   #48
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

they have been discontinued, and you must wait for the next gen.
Closed Thread