Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-05-2011, 02:03 PM   #1441
mxracerjason
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
mxracerjason has a spectacular aura aboutmxracerjason has a spectacular aura aboutmxracerjason has a spectacular aura aboutmxracerjason has a spectacular aura aboutmxracerjason has a spectacular aura aboutmxracerjason has a spectacular aura aboutmxracerjason has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Zilvia nights

Last edited by mxracerjason; 12-08-2011 at 12:02 AM..
mxracerjason is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2011, 02:04 PM   #1442
mxracerjason
Zilvia Member

mxracerjason has a spectacular aura aboutmxracerjason has a spectacular aura aboutmxracerjason has a spectacular aura aboutmxracerjason has a spectacular aura aboutmxracerjason has a spectacular aura aboutmxracerjason has a spectacular aura aboutmxracerjason has a spectacular aura about
Zilvia days

Last edited by mxracerjason; 12-08-2011 at 12:01 AM..
Old 12-05-2011, 02:18 PM   #1443
Fearell
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
Fearell is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I like the paint and bumper. If it were mine I would get rid of the carbon fiber stuff, that lady hanging off your tow hook and get different wheels.
Old 12-05-2011, 02:37 PM   #1444
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
And get rid of those foglights.

And buy kakume headlights.
Old 12-05-2011, 02:42 PM   #1445
mxracerjason
Zilvia Member

Livin the Nissan life

Last edited by mxracerjason; 12-07-2011 at 11:45 PM..
Old 12-05-2011, 02:59 PM   #1446
Fearell
Zilvia Junkie

Sorry BRO. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I was just telling you what I liked/didn't like on your car. However, it is YOUR car so feel free to do whatever ricey things you wish.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:08 PM   #1447
holemilk00
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
holemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the roughholemilk00 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
So did you shave your trunk keyhole and put a Nissan emblem there?
Also what offsets are you running? No spacers?
Old 12-05-2011, 03:14 PM   #1448
mxracerjason
Zilvia Member

NISMO sweet stuff

Last edited by mxracerjason; 12-07-2011 at 11:47 PM..
Old 12-05-2011, 03:18 PM   #1449
mxracerjason
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by holemilk00 View Post
So did you shave your trunk keyhole and put a Nissan emblem there?
Also what offsets are you running? No spacers?
The emblem was an after thought and it's over the hole. Do'nt know offset, there are no spacers. Ordered to fit a 300ZX TT
Old 12-05-2011, 03:18 PM   #1450
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxracerjason View Post
I find that funny. 99.9% love this one and you are a 00.1%er. The carbon fiber is just a way to bring a 23 year old car into the new. I spose I could put $50 ebay wheels on it if I was a hick, but honestly wheels are like shoes And I only wear VANS, it's my style. So I'll stick with my 17" 3 piece Work VSXX @ $650 per wheel. And thats Jenna Jameson on a stripper pole. You must be gay if you do'nt like her.
Your car is clean, but it's not the end all be all of 2 tone cars. I only say that because you post like it is. I don't like the carbon fiber either. And I'm pretty sure that more than 00.1% don't like it as well. Just because someone doesn't like what you have done with your car doesn't mean you have to get all defensive and butthurt. All that matters is what YOU think of it at the end of the day. And vs-xx's are a dime a dozen in Japan. They go for $250-500 USD per set in mild/normal offsets (like your wheels) all day long. Just a heads up.

Last edited by usdm180sx; 12-05-2011 at 07:02 PM..
usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 06:36 PM   #1451
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Quote:
I find that funny. 99.9% love this one and you are a 00.1%er. The carbon fiber is just a way to bring a 23 year old car into the new. I spose I could put $50 ebay wheels on it if I was a hick, but honestly wheels are like shoes And I only wear VANS, it's my style. So I'll stick with my 17" 3 piece Work VSXX @ $650 per wheel. And thats Jenna Jameson on a stripper pole. You must be gay if you do'nt like her.
Carbon fiber is not making your car look new. Nobody is going to mistake your car for 2012 Ferrari. Not to mention, two tones screams 80's era. So that again, is not helping.

As for your VS-XX, they aren't anything to brag about since their sizing sucks.

I had vs-xx for a hot minute. Threw them in the dumpster a few weeks later.

And you only wear Vans? Sorry to hear that bro.

But I do like your paint. Shit's freshhhhhhhhh
Old 12-06-2011, 09:56 AM   #1452
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearell View Post
I like the paint and bumper. If it were mine I would get rid of the carbon fiber stuff, that lady hanging off your tow hook and get different wheels.
I agree on all counts.

Quote:
Your car is very clean. Doesn't mean it's everyone's style. The carbon fiber lip just doesn't flow with the lines of the bumper in my eyes. I would replace the headlights with a set of bricks. I also prefer the standard grills instead of the fog lights. I like VS-XX, but I don't like your sizing, front is sunk in more than rear. I'm guessing 8" wide in front?
Old 12-06-2011, 10:19 AM   #1453
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Why are people so scared of scraping?
If you paid what I did for my kouki 180sx lip you'd be scared too. Unless justin bieber is your sugar daddy then who cares lol

I was thinknig of getting a metal scrape plate thingy to put under the lip

Old 12-06-2011, 10:46 AM   #1454
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Yeah, make a skid plate for it or something.

I figure urethane is made to be scraped.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:55 AM   #1455
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Scraping lips never hurt anything. It's when you charge a dip real hard and smash the lip that you need to worry.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 11:19 AM   #1456
mxracerjason
Zilvia Member

Nissan's forever

Last edited by mxracerjason; 12-07-2011 at 11:45 PM..
Old 12-06-2011, 12:52 PM   #1457
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
you're not Chip Foose your opinion is pointless.

That explains it all.
Old 12-06-2011, 12:59 PM   #1458
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Quote:
I bought the VS XX's back in 07, maybe I should put on my 20" Zone 6's that came off my old M45 for a super vip style. On top of that you negitive guy's are making me giggle. Simply put, if you do'nt have a career as a frame tech, body man, painter, building custom cars spanding 30+ years or you're not Chip Foose your opinion is pointless.
So you have to be a frame tech, body man, painter, builder of custom cars spanning 30+ years or Chip Foose?

Dem sum credentials right dere

Old 12-06-2011, 02:15 PM   #1459
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip Foose
Carbon fiber is not making your car look new. Nobody is going to mistake your car for 2012 Ferrari. Not to mention, two tones screams 80's era. So that again, is not helping.

As for your VS-XX, they aren't anything to brag about since their sizing sucks.

I had vs-xx for a hot minute. Threw them in the dumpster a few weeks later.

And you only wear Vans? Sorry to hear that bro.

But I do like your paint. Shit's freshhhhhhhhh
Just got off the phone with ol Chippy. He wanted me to tell you this.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:18 PM   #1460
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
That's right, I forgot Chip Foose hangs a stripper doll from the bumper of all his creations. Signature styling element.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:27 PM   #1461
username
Zilvia Member

username is an unknown quantity at this point
Sooo.... back to pics of sweet twotones. Here's more my friend shot from this weekend.

username is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 05:07 PM   #1462
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Simply put, if you do'nt have a career as a frame tech, body man, painter, building custom cars spanding 30+ years or you're not Chip Foose your opinion is pointless.
If you don't care about everyone's opinion why do you keep this argument going? And what gives someone with 30 years experience more right to modifying a 20 year old car than the typical 20-something year old who messes with these cars. I hate using these terms but maybe the reason why everyone is making all these "negative" comments is because regardless of how clean your car is the "stance" and "fitment" and other miscellaneous do-dads that it has come from the standpoint of someone 10 years out of the era that these cars belong in. I mean my dad built a pretty cool lookin 67 mustang but if I gave him my car to go to town on it proly wouldn't look very good regardless of how clean it was.
Old 12-07-2011, 05:12 PM   #1463
Purestock240
Zilvia FREAK!

Purestock240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
its not about whats on your car, its about how it all works together,
the cars 20 years old, carbon fiber in natural shapes doesnt work,
a stripper hanging from the muffler looks trailer trashy
as for the wheels, i cant really complain lol
Purestock240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 05:14 PM   #1464
s14fbs
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
s14fbs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14fbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by username View Post
Sooo.... back to pics of sweet twotones. Here's more my friend shot from this weekend.

dang looks fast sweet car

is it ka-t or sr ?
s14fbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 08:58 PM   #1465
Super_OK_S13
Zilvia Junkie

Super_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud ofSuper_OK_S13 has much to be proud of
i think that white wheels look good on the blue two-tone cars... it just looks clean.
Super_OK_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:05 PM   #1466
EhrikETFG
Zilvia Addict

EhrikETFG is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14fbs View Post
dang looks fast sweet car

is it ka-t or sr ?
its an rb25 in there.

and its so awesomee
EhrikETFG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 09:14 PM   #1467
s14fbs
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
s14fbs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14fbs
Quote:
Originally Posted by EhrikETFG View Post
its an rb25 in there.

and its so awesomee
oh okay i hope to see this car in person one day looks like a sweet racecar
s14fbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:19 AM   #1468
Fearell
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tek18b_jimmy View Post
i think that white wheels look good on the blue two-tone cars... it just looks clean.
I agree I want some white S1's for mine.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:10 AM   #1469
dzlpwr
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
dzlpwr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Got an 89 two tone. Trans:5spd, no sunroof, no HUD, not sure on build date. In PA!! Car is getting built now!!
dzlpwr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 04:41 PM   #1470
holslut s13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (10)
holslut s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Spotted on the 10 East...I Wonder where its going
holslut s13 is offline   Reply With Quote