Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Old 10-19-2010, 01:40 PM   #31
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
around new year = )
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2010, 01:49 PM   #32
MattRose
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
MattRose is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Any word on the version 3 coilovers for my R33? When will those get to you guys in the new year?
MattRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:02 PM   #33
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
there is nothing in the works for R33 at this time. Z33 is around jan 1
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:12 PM   #34
giodachamp
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
giodachamp is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Sent you a pm
giodachamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 10:09 PM   #35
SortaFlush

SortaFlush is an unknown quantity at this point
Received the coilovers yesterday, Very pleased with the packaging and shipping. Just waiting on the "refund" for shipping, however, that is nothing major. I am satisfied with the fast response and the ease of transaction except for the broken shipping link lol
SortaFlush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:51 PM   #36
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Thanks for the compliments, ya I never found out how to fix the coupon, but the campaign ends tomorrow.
Old 10-29-2010, 06:06 PM   #37
SortaFlush

Received the refund as told, you get my thumbs up for the entire service!
Old 11-02-2010, 06:11 PM   #38
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

thanks for posting feedback!
Old 11-02-2010, 09:33 PM   #39
SortaFlush

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
thanks for posting feedback!
Not a problem, happy with the service and I should be ordering more parts soon.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:13 AM   #40
giodachamp
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
giodachamp is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Got mine today! Super fast shipping. They shipped it the same day and they also have great customer service!

oh yesss
giodachamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 12:33 AM   #41
Sheldon Rozon

Sheldon Rozon is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Sheldon Rozon
I wish I could have free shipping but wont have money for like 2 more weeks
Sheldon Rozon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:22 AM   #42
Bogues234

Bogues234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Is there any more left for s14?
Bogues234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 03:57 PM   #43
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

yes sir I have stock now
Old 11-25-2010, 09:02 AM   #44
240sxwanted
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
240sxwanted is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
do you do package deals? if i buy a set of coilovers and a pair of tension rods
240sxwanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 01:07 PM   #45
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

there are no multi item discounts.
Old 12-05-2010, 03:40 PM   #46
blink182house
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (13)
blink182house is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blink182house
what mm size is the piston diameter front/rear? i cant seem to find it on website or posts. thanks!
Old 12-07-2010, 11:32 AM   #47
240sxrb30
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
240sxrb30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Do you carry any arms for the jzz or sc300? i can't seem to find any camber adjusters for em. your promo sv sits pretty low to be a yota.
240sxrb30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 12:22 PM   #48
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by blink182house View Post
what mm size is the piston diameter front/rear? i cant seem to find it on website or posts. thanks!
right its not listed but I believe its 44
is that a factor in determining if this coilover will meet your needs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxrb30 View Post
Do you carry any arms for the jzz or sc300? i can't seem to find any camber adjusters for em. your promo sv sits pretty low to be a yota.
our white SC uses Yanack multilink
Old 12-07-2010, 02:19 PM   #49
yingiang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
yingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her selfyingiang is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
In for later for my second set of s14 coilovers

edit - just placed my order

Last edited by yingiang; 12-07-2010 at 05:34 PM..
yingiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 03:46 PM   #50
240sxrb30
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
240sxrb30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
any plans to make some multilinks for the sc bro? cause damn yanack is hard to run into with no main website.
240sxrb30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:10 PM   #51
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

its not on the development burner
Old 12-08-2010, 07:44 PM   #52
blink182house
Zilvia Member

Quote:
right its not listed but I believe its 44
is that a factor in determining if this coilover will meet your needs?
thanks for the quick response, and yeah it is. why should i not be concerned on that aspect? not trying to come off rude, just curious.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:27 PM   #53
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I think for the s-chassis its not a significant factor due to this application's limited stroke versus off road applications where overall oil capacity determined by diameter and reservoir use is an appreciable difference.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:32 PM   #54
Csomme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
Csomme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Dan is a great guy, Always gets things right, super awesome fellow. I've ordered from him many times and never been displeased.
Csomme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 08:39 PM   #55
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Thank you for your business and the feedback!
Old 12-08-2010, 08:46 PM   #56
revcyanide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
revcyanide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
youll all should be having an xmas sale so i can spent my hard earned gov moneys on you rather than presents :P

haha when these coils sell out when do you planning on getting your next shipment?
I want s14 coils but im gonna wait till i get to my next duty station (CO) in feb so I don't have to deal with shipping them home and shipping again.
revcyanide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:13 PM   #57
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I should have fresh stuff coming January or February.
Old 12-09-2010, 07:51 AM   #58
blink182house
Zilvia Member

Quote:
I think for the s-chassis its not a significant factor due to this application's limited stroke versus off road applications where overall oil capacity determined by diameter and reservoir use is an appreciable difference.
The reason I'm keeping that a buying aspect is because my car isnt SUPER low like most pictured, and i tend to get my car airborne and enjoy doing so, so I'd think a longer stroke dampener would be able to work much better coming down with that hard of an impact. What are your inputs dan?
Old 12-09-2010, 01:29 PM   #59
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Perfect, You will certainly feel complete confidence with our damper since legions of abusive customers have been doing the same thing to our dampers on track and daily driving for the past 4 years without blowing our rugged damper. The only time our customers order our $100 replacement dampers since the MAX competition coilovers debut is when they crash the car.

When I said off road I was thinking more like 18 inches of travel over Baja terrain for 500-1000 miles non stop. When you have that much stroke on that kind of terrain, a larger diameter is useful to absorb heat, you can imagine it heats up the oil in the shock 1000x more than anything the S chassis will ever see on road or track. Now I realize its the competitions latest gimmick to boast larger piston size to feed off the bigger is better customer mentality but in reality you have more suspension performance with a lighter weight damper. MAX has been praised in Drift Tengoku for its light weight.

With our full tap design you have all of the shock travel at any ride height.
Old 12-09-2010, 10:38 PM   #60
240sxwanted
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
240sxwanted is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
so are the 10kg/8kg springs onthese coilovers really as stiff as people say? i've narrowed it down to two brands of coilovers, which i wll be purchasing very soon.
240sxwanted is offline   Reply With Quote