Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 03:46 PM   #1
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Parts Shop MAX ~ ORIGINAL TIE RODS ~ In Stock! FREE shipping, order direct in thread!

Introducing: Parts Shop MAX original TIE RODS!

You can buy stuff and get live shipping quotes right here in this thread!
Simply click the blue add to cart link to check it out.
VIEW CART

Long and strong! This inner tie rod was created with large diameter, extra long length, and built in 1pc. 7mm angle spacers! The extra length is a must for our super angle kit modded knuckles or for customers widening the track width in front with aftermarket lower control arms. You can still use them with all OEM parts but you have to cut about 3/4" of the threads off. This makes the multi piece design of the Ikeya Formula rods we used to sell is just not necessary. Since it is a one piece design, we are able to give a smoking price on these.

We will also sell matching OEM style strengthened ends just like we have always recommended using (SAK modded knuckles dont need bumpsteer spacers found on all the aftermarket outers)

Max original tie rods are much stronger than OEM because of the increased diameter however in the case of a collision, we have you covered because our special steel alloy is factory tested to bend 180 degrees without breaking!

Although the steering rack angle spacers are built in, and give enough angle without modded knuckles to over center, the thread on the rack end is the same length as other tie rods made for slip on spacers. In other words, you get the same steering angle as other inner tie rods with 7mm slip on spacers like Ikeya, but you have more thread engagement inside the rack.

Optionally if you have a mod that moves the rack forward to prevent over centering there is room to stack on additional angle spacers.

In the MAX original design we have moved the hex adjuster away from the center of the rod to a larger diameter area closer to the ball joint. We did that because we found that in a crash situation, the energy focuses on the sharp edges of the hex adjuster causing a crack or a break, but on the MAX tie rod it can absorb and distribute the energy more evenly to prevent failure.

The diameter is only compatible with S14 outer tie rods (any brand or OEM is OK)
but S13 rod ends are too thin and should be upgraded. The rack threads are the same weather its S13 or S14.

Price is $75 per pair of MAX inner tie rods with free shipping world wide. Limited time introductary offer, no coupon code needed. New stock has just arrived! Limited lifetime warranty.
CLICK HERE TO ADD TO CART & ORDER ONLINE

Here are some pictures of the Inner tie rods installed on my car and attached to our roll center modded Super Angle Knuckles.

VIEW CART

How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 12-10-2010 at 01:19 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2010, 04:42 PM   #2
axlegrease

Trader Rating: (0)
axlegrease is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Damn that angle is sick!!! Lol in the last two pics it looks like that tie rod BARELY clears the wheel.
Old 12-07-2010, 05:13 PM   #3
chiboy002
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
chiboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
me gusta pero no tengo dinero horita... ffffffuuuuuuuuuu!!
lol translate that bitch!

Are you guys going to run something like cheap or free thread slimming? I have a hack saw at my house and i would not feel comfortable using that to hack threads lol.

LOOKS GOOD AND IM JEALOUS
Old 12-07-2010, 05:54 PM   #4
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Too bad I'd have to cut the threads if I bought these, might as well wait and get the angle kit

These are SUPER beefy though.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:07 PM   #5
roboticnissan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
roboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Buy now cry later haha^^^^
Old 12-07-2010, 07:18 PM   #6
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by axlegrease View Post
Damn that angle is sick!!! Lol in the last two pics it looks like that tie rod BARELY clears the wheel.
wheel barely clears the frame too so its just perfect = )
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiboy002 View Post
me gusta pero no tengo dinero horita... ffffffuuuuuuuuuu!!
lol translate that bitch!

Are you guys going to run something like cheap or free thread slimming? I have a hack saw at my house and i would not feel comfortable using that to hack threads lol.

LOOKS GOOD AND IM JEALOUS
lol, thanks

This is just about the cheapest mod out there so you are in luck, this is 50% less than the Ikea Formula rods we used to sell, and about the same price as Moog so with the free shipping its quite an amazing deal IMO

you can select in the shopping cart two options:

~ Leave these long so I can run Super Angle Knuckles or wider lower control arms

or

~ Please cut them to OEM length because I am never modding my knuckles or LCA's

there is no additional charge if you wuss out.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 12-07-2010, 07:24 PM   #7
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

stock vs PBM
Old 12-07-2010, 07:34 PM   #8
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

thanks for posting the pic !
Old 12-07-2010, 07:47 PM   #9
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
No prob! Now hurry up and release the PBM lower control arm/ tension rod kit!

I WANT!!
Old 12-07-2010, 08:04 PM   #10
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

We're trying to release it in February, wish us luck on that goal!
Old 12-07-2010, 09:10 PM   #11
Souljahzs13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (66)
Souljahzs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 66 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
We're trying to release it in February, wish us luck on that goal!
AWW!! I was hoping this will be out in January, I have been saving my money for the complete front and rear kit
Old 12-07-2010, 09:32 PM   #12
gijoe69
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
gijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant futuregijoe69 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to gijoe69
I have these Inner Tie Rods for S14 on a stock control arm. Make sure you cut & grind about 1/2" off the threads or it will never be centered and unable to get alignment.
Old 12-07-2010, 09:44 PM   #13
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Souljah, It's worth the wait because there is a bunch of stuff we have improved upon since the prototype.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:51 AM   #14
chiprez

chiprez is an unknown quantity at this point
With any luck ill be picking tgeese up when the paycheck comes in
Old 12-09-2010, 09:32 PM   #15
Souljahzs13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (66)
Souljahzs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 66 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
Souljah, It's worth the wait because there is a bunch of stuff we have improved upon since the prototype.
I know Dan lol I have new coilovers want to slam my car already but until I have the adjustable control arms to correct my alignment, bumpsteer, and roll center haha
Old 12-10-2010, 01:55 AM   #16
zurud
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
zurud is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
any warranty?
Old 12-10-2010, 07:53 AM   #17
lewyS14a

lewyS14a is on a distinguished road
Just ordered some , wish there was more stuff i could buy with free shipping haha
Old 12-10-2010, 01:20 PM   #18
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

There is a limited lifetime warranty on this part.
Old 12-15-2010, 06:14 AM   #19
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I love the new design and product!
Looks like I have to add these to the PSM collection on the S13 when I come back in Feb!
lets go to the track and test them out together!
-Steve
Old 12-20-2010, 03:32 PM   #20
satek
Leaky Injector

satek is an unknown quantity at this point
Just ordered mine!!
Old 12-25-2010, 10:52 AM   #21
Bullet01
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (24)
Bullet01 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Any pics or info on your OEM modified tie rod ends?
Old 12-30-2010, 04:17 PM   #22
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser