Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Old 08-11-2011, 05:36 PM   #1
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Parts Shop MAX ~PRO MULTILINK~ Fresh stock arrivals ~ Live quotes & orders in thread!

We are very proud to present the first pieces of the 2011 Parts shop MAX PRO multilink. These new arms and rods are stronger than ever with thick reinforced structures, all Forged critical components, and more thread overlap than anyone else. MAX multilink has been the pioneer in getting more clearance for lowered cars than any other brand for years. You get the adjustability you need to dial in your cars maximum performance. They let you set your personal preferences on characteristics like turn in, grip, tire wear and drift initiation while eliminating OEM rubber bushings for a precision, predictable, tactile driving experience. The quality and design is unmatched by more expensive Japanese brands and the unique design features make them an unbeatable value. The PRO arms and rods feature FORGED Baja 1000 off road spec clamping rod end receivers, adjusters, nuts and even forged rod ends so that you can set it and forget it, constantly tightening your adjustments is a thing of the past. We also have you covered in the future with 4 year free bearing replacement and lifetime warranty. Don't get caught up buying cheaper arms twice, do it once and do it right.

The MAX multilink can be complimented by using or famous Subframe Collars or Subframe Solid Risers, for a perfectly tuned suspension setup.

You can buy stuff and get live shipping quotes right here in this thread!
Simply click the blue add to cart link to check it out.
VIEW CART

MAX PRO RUCA ~ IN STOCK NOW!! ~ $250.00
ADD TO CART
MAX PRO TOE ROD ~ Release is OCTOBER ~ Reserve yours by ordering today! $250.00
ADD TO CART
PRO TRACTION ROD ~ Release is OCTOBER ~ Reserve yours by ordering today! $200.00
ADD TO CART
PRO TENSION ROD ~ Release is OCTOBER ~ Reserve yours by ordering today! $220.00
ADD TO CART
PRO FLCA/TENROD Combo ~ Reserve yours on Septembers shipment by ordering today! $550.00
ADD TO CART
PRO RLCA ~ Reserve yours on the September shipment by ordering today! $550.00
ADD TO CART
MAX SUBFRAME COLLARS - IN STOCK NOW $50.00
ADD TO CART
SUBFRAME SOLID RISERS - IN STOCK NOW $100.00
ADD TO CART

2011 Parts shop MAX PRO multilink - TENSION ROD

~ lifetime manufacturers defect warranty
~ 4 Year free pillowball replacement
~ All steel tubular construction
~ Teflon lined spherical bearings
~ Forged Clamping lock nuts makes double sure your settings never come loose
~ Forged super long rod end and bracket threads have the most thread overlap and more adjustability than anything on the market
~ Adjuster on the opposite side of the subframe for easier adjustments
~ Bell shaped high surface area pillowball side spacers reinforce subframe mount & give freedom of PB motion
~ Super thick asymmetric mounting bracket
~ Copper and Gold plated finish

2011 Parts shop MAX PRO multilink - TRACTION ROD

~ Forged Clamping rod end receiver
~ Forged Clamping lock nut makes double sure your settings never come loose
~ Forged super long adjuster threads have the most thread overlap and more adjustability than anything on the market
~ Bell shaped high surface area pillowball side spacers reinforce subframe mount & give freedom of PB motion
~ Laser cut mounting bracket

2011 Parts shop MAX PRO multilink - TOE ROD

~ Forged super long adjuster threads have the most thread overlap and more adjustability than anything on the market
~ Laser cut reinforced mounting bracket

2011 Parts shop MAX PRO multilink - RUCA - Rear Upper Control Arms (camber)

~ Forged Clamping adjuster
~ Jam nuts make double sure your settings never come loose
~ Forged super long rod end has the most thread overlap and more adjustability than anything on the market
~ Laser cut 5mm thick mounting bracket

2011 Parts shop MAX PRO multilink - FLCA - Front Lower Control Arms With Tension Rod Set

~ Thick all steel tubular arm/rod
~ Teflon lined spherical bearings in all 6 joints
~ Forged Clamping lock nuts make double sure your settings never come loose
~ Forged super long rod ends have the most thread overlap and more adjustability than anything on the market
~ CrMo adjustable taper rod so you can tune/eliminate any remaining bump steer
~ Integrated tension and lower control arm for much more strength than the OEM style 2 bolt flat bracket connection
~ Taper wall bearing housing for max misalignment
~ Laser cut double position sway bar bracket & gusseted heavy duty tension rod bracket

2011 Parts shop MAX PRO multilink - RLCA - Rear Lower Control Arms

~ Teflon lined spherical bearings in all 6 joints
~ Forged super long rod end has the most thread overlap and more adjustability than anything on the market
~ CrMo taper rod is available in custom lengths so you can control your camber gain
~ Low profile perimeter allows for wider wheels than the stock RLCA
~ Taper wall bearing housing for max misalignment
~ Laser cut sway bar bracket
~ Dimple die gusset panel

MAX Subframe Collars
~CNC 6061 Aluminum
~Stiffens OEM bushing to eliminate wheel hop after clutch kick
~C shaped upper collars for easy installation
~Gold hard annodized finish
*Can be installed independant of any other parts

MAX Subframe Solid Riser
~Completely replaces OEM Subframe Bushing
~Raises Subframe a half inch for lowered suspension geometry correction
~Makes more clearance to raise exhaust
~Slip fit, epoxy-it-in installation (no press needed)
~CNC 6061 Aluminum
~Gold hard annodized finish
*Made specifically for low ride height vehicles to help fix roll center problem.
*Please see our products forum for OEM bushing removal instructions
*You must bend the E-brake cable bracket to reroute cable so it does not rub the driveshaft.

VIEW CART

How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 09-09-2011 at 02:16 PM..
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2011, 05:52 PM   #2
tdaffern
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
tdaffern is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Just got my rucas in the mail yesterday. Absolutely awesome!! And very fast shipping. Thanks
tdaffern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 05:59 PM   #3
roboticnissan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
roboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Seriously pbm! Seriously? Fuck you guys! Just when I think Imma have extra money to do cool Shit.
You go and make more dope ass Shit that I HAVE to buy......FML

MY ORDER WILL BE IN SOON.
Old 08-11-2011, 06:26 PM   #4
TheWayItGoes909
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
TheWayItGoes909 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
For the FLCA is the tension rods different from the ones you sell separate? and is there a release date on the RlCA for the S13.
TheWayItGoes909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:55 PM   #5
huffandpuff00
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
huffandpuff00 has a spectacular aura abouthuffandpuff00 has a spectacular aura abouthuffandpuff00 has a spectacular aura abouthuffandpuff00 has a spectacular aura abouthuffandpuff00 has a spectacular aura abouthuffandpuff00 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
ordered my ruca's yesterday, cant wait for them to show up!
huffandpuff00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 09:16 PM   #6
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by roboticnissan View Post
Seriously pbm! Seriously? Fuck you guys! Just when I think Imma have extra money to do cool Shit.

I lol'd, it works out better if you don't have a girl that is jealous of your car's bling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWayItGoes909 View Post
For the FLCA is the tension rods different from the ones you sell separate? and is there a release date on the RlCA for the S13.
RLCA is about 6 weeks out

The tension rod that's sold by itself will have the 2 bolt holes for the OEM FLCA.
The MAX PRO FLCA comes with a completely different tesnsion rod that's shown above.

Thanks for your business guys!
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 08-11-2011, 10:28 PM   #7
frizzle
In time-out for misbehaving.

Trader Rating: (45)
frizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
Will you guys be making a adjustable FLCA from the regular style tension rods?
frizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 11:29 PM   #8
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Will we make an adjustable FLCA for the regular tension rod? No, I don't have any plans to do that. The OEM FLCA setup is flawed because it is not designed for changes in caster. When you do change caster, it is only possible because of the oversize imprecise holes in the OEM FLCA. When there is a collision the weakest link is the two bolt hole connection, so in our MAX PRO FLCA that weak link and lack of adjustability has been eliminated. If you do use the OEM FLCA with the new MAX PRO tension rod, we have redesigned that rod with a large cross section at the two bolt connection and we have changed the material from aluminum to steel.
Old 08-11-2011, 11:47 PM   #9
Slammed180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Slammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of lightSlammed180 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Oh sweet Jesus. Imma be real poor soon.
Old 08-12-2011, 01:00 AM   #10
MidwestMyriad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
MidwestMyriad is making a name for him/her selfMidwestMyriad is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Just got my RUCA's in the mail and quality looks great, can't wait to put them through the paces
Old 08-12-2011, 03:17 AM   #11
rbs14kouki
Zilvia Addict

rbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to allrbs14kouki is a name known to all
Yes sir !!! FLCA are ordered my s14 will be good to go soon !

Built thread sr20vet s14
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=535574
rbs14kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 11:42 AM   #12
xeemersil80
Zilvia Member

xeemersil80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Are there any customer review on these products???..i like to hear some reviews from customers..lmk i might be interested thanks

Xeem MOua
xeemersil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 12:15 PM   #13
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeemersil80 View Post
Are there any customer review on these products???..i like to hear some reviews from customers..lmk i might be interested thanks

Xeem MOua
Based on previous history with PBM stuff, it's awesome.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 03:07 PM   #14
Ktown_drifter
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Ktown_drifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Subframe/diff collars shipped to canada for a Jzz30 postal code K7R3l1

613driftwerks.ca
Ktown_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 05:10 PM   #15
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

we no longer have the toyota collars.
Old 08-13-2011, 01:22 PM   #16
Ktown_drifter
Zilvia Member

Ktown_drifter is an unknown quantity at this point
boooooo they are still on the website tho...

613driftwerks.ca
Ktown_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 08:54 PM   #17
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quality products as always, can't wait to place my order.
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 10:07 AM   #18
roboticnissan
Nissanaholic!

roboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her self
Quote:

Flca and rlca order made, waiting on any new info for the sak with these lower control arms. Payment ready to send so lmk.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:29 PM   #19
silver04rsx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
silver04rsx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
So do we just order from the site and get the prices listed?
silver04rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 04:15 PM   #20
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Flca and rlca order made, waiting on any new info for the sak with these lower control arms. Payment ready to send so lmk.
Thanks for your business! The SAK is compatible with the SAK, in fact you get plenty more angle with this FLCA than the OEM one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeemersil80 View Post
Are there any customer review on these products???..i like to hear some reviews from customers...
Its all brand new so most people are just barely receiving it. You can ask Ryan Kado and Matt Field, both are Formula D drivers that have the new pro parts. Ryan has had the new parts all season on his 350z, he helped us test the new all forged clamping rod ends. Matt has just equipped his S14 with the new parts which have been tested at Sonoma summer Jam this weekend, and will be mashed on in competition at formula D Vegas in 2 weeks. Matt is also helping us test a new 45mm roll center drop knuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver04rsx View Post
So do we just order from the site and get the prices listed?
you can order from the forum here on the blue links or from our site and you get the price as posted.
Old 08-15-2011, 04:42 PM   #21
Swifty
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (29)
Swifty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Are the FLCA sold out?
Swifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:24 PM   #22
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

not sold out, there is a pretty low quantity though. try again if thats what the cart told you earlier.
Old 08-15-2011, 08:26 PM   #23
Swifty
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (29)
Swifty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
not sold out, there is a pretty low quantity though. try again if thats what the cart told you earlier.
Order them about 3 hours ago!
Swifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 06:39 PM   #24
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
jesus these are sexy.

I have the sudden urge to paint my whole underbody this copper look. lol
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 04:07 AM   #25
M1ndDr1ft

Trader Rating: (3)
M1ndDr1ft is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Dan I'm a customer in San Diego and somehow when I choose ground shipping it says 21dlls but when I login to my paypal to actually pay it goes to 71 dlls Im ordering the s13 RUCA's, the s chassis subframe risers and the hood vent spacer kit thanks
M1ndDr1ft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 01:56 PM   #26
simpl cb7

simpl cb7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Will the PRO TOE ROD be released before Sept. 11th?
simpl cb7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 08:00 PM   #27
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

if you are in san diego you need to come pay cash / pick up in person.

No, the toe rod wont be that soon.
Old 08-30-2011, 01:59 AM   #28
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
are these arms releasing early sept?
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 03:09 AM   #29
240sxluver4life
Zilvia Member

240sxluver4life is an unknown quantity at this point
Any eta on the 45mm drop knuckle? I was about to order all my suspention from you and I decided to hold out untill the release of theese
240sxluver4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:20 AM   #30
andisan
Nissanaholic!

andisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymore
any updates? im waiting on the toe arms, so i can align my car