Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Old 09-06-2011, 01:26 PM   #31
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
are these arms releasing early sept?
some as far as the end of october
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxluver4life View Post
Any eta on the 45mm drop knuckle? I was about to order all my suspention from you and I decided to hold out untill the release of theese
ETA IS NOW!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andisan View Post
any updates? im waiting on the toe arms, so i can align my car
updated the original post today with pix of all the new parts!
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2011, 02:44 PM   #32
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
OOh meng. Is that same goes for the s13 flca?
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:59 PM   #33
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
FLCA and RLCA are out before the others
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:13 AM   #34
GL Chrillz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
GL Chrillz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
If I was to wait until october to order tension rods, are they going to be pushed back again? or be sold out by then?
GL Chrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 02:18 PM   #35
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

we never know these things for sure, all I can do is post the latest info as time passes
Old 09-12-2011, 02:36 PM   #36
GL Chrillz
Zilvia Junkie

I ended up buying subframe risers from you guys on friday, along with a shirt and stickers. just wondering if i get a tracking number for shipping or what is the usual time it takes?
Old 09-12-2011, 04:34 PM   #37
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

The R. KADO 350Z shirts were sold out at FD VEGAS, and we should have the new run any day now.

So we will send the order in the next couple of days when thats ready.
Old 09-12-2011, 04:45 PM   #38
GL Chrillz
Zilvia Junkie

i picked the s13 shirt from last year, but as long as the stuff is shipping soon thats all i need to know. i want to get my subframe out before the risers get here, but dont want it sitting out of my car for 2 weeks waiting lol
Old 09-12-2011, 05:44 PM   #39
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I guess i confused this with another similar order then, your stuff goes out tomorrow.

The best way to inquire about an order is to IM me your name and paypal address so I can look up the order accurately without guessing whos zilvia alias is attached to which real persons order.
Old 09-12-2011, 06:10 PM   #40
GL Chrillz
Zilvia Junkie

ok sounds good! thanks!
Old 09-13-2011, 01:34 PM   #41
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
can the s14 flca be adjusted shorter to s13 flca length?
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:39 PM   #42
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Its the same FLCA for 13 and 14, only the taper rod for the knuckle connection is different.
Yes it can be shortened a little but 90% of the adjustment is biased towards being longer
(wider track, more negative camber)
Old 09-14-2011, 10:10 PM   #43
blackjack101

blackjack101 is an unknown quantity at this point
sent you a pm if you can do a combo price quote and shipping quote
blackjack101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:14 PM   #44
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

There is no combo or multi item discount, same price weather its one or many items. We can do a manual shipping quote over the phone if some small items can be combined to try and save shipping.
Old 09-23-2011, 09:22 PM   #45
Rogue240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
Rogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rogue240sx
Any word yet on when the FLCAs are shipping? I'm excited for these things!
Old 09-26-2011, 07:07 AM   #46
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue240sx View Post
Any word yet on when the FLCAs are shipping? I'm excited for these things!
I too am excite. Is there a shipping ETA for those of us who pre-ordered the S13 LCA's?
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 04:34 PM   #47
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

One of the two parts preventing FLCA from shipping is in now, so S14 will be good to go, need one more thing to ship the S13 FLCA which should arrive shortly.
Old 09-27-2011, 01:22 PM   #48
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
One of the two parts preventing FLCA from shipping is in now, so S14 will be good to go, need one more thing to ship the S13 FLCA which should arrive shortly.
What about RLCA's?
Old 09-27-2011, 02:08 PM   #49
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

RLCA is a go
Old 09-27-2011, 07:11 PM   #50
GeneStarWindGSW
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
GeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant futureGeneStarWindGSW has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
are the inner tie rods still for sale? i can add them to my cart
Old 09-27-2011, 09:33 PM   #51
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

no they are not for sale
Old 09-27-2011, 09:39 PM   #52
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Price on drop spindle to 97013
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:41 PM   #53
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

you mean the 45mm roll center pro front knuckle mod with return shipping? $435
Old 09-27-2011, 09:49 PM   #54
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Yeah sorry, kinda just skimmed the thread.

When is the rear knuckle going to drop, Dan?

Thanks
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:09 PM   #55
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

i dont know
Old 09-30-2011, 05:01 PM   #56
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Hey Dan, have the S13 LCA's started shipping?

Got a tracking number from you guys today so I'm assuming so.
Old 09-30-2011, 05:18 PM   #57
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

yes we sent a bunch of LCAs out = ) and now they are all gone = (
Old 10-01-2011, 08:42 PM   #58
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
yes we sent a bunch of LCAs out = ) and now they are all gone = (
<3.

I am excite.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:26 PM   #59
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

LCA's came today. Really solid in person. Don't know if they're breakable.

Old 10-17-2011, 04:10 PM   #60
ControverZial17
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
ControverZial17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
PM me a price quote shipped to 08844 for all available arms for S14. thank you.
ControverZial17 is offline   Reply With Quote