Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Old 11-11-2011, 01:29 AM   #1
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Parts Shop MAX ~ PRO Knuckle Mod & SAK~ New model debut and reduced price DIY kit!

MAX PRO knuckle mod for S-Chassis Debut!

You can buy stuff and get live shipping quotes right here in this thread!
Simply click the blue add to cart link to check it out.
VIEW CART

Parts Shop MAX PRO steering knuckle modification available NOW! $400+sh
ADD TO CART

This is the most aggressive knuckle available today with up to 62 degrees of angle and the lowest usefull ackerman ratio 9.5% degrees difference at lock, 45mm roll center correction, OEM bump steer, quick steering.

caution! - this is only for real men who relentlessly pursue the art of throwing cars at 90+ degrees of drift angle
wussies need not apply.

Knuckle only mod is $400 and we can add the bump stop to the tubular LCA for $50 additional

While we recommend pairing the knuckle with our PRO LCA / TENSION combo, This is what it looks like with OEM LCA mods. This setup costs $500 + return shipping. ($100 to mod the LCA $400 for the knuckle)

Formula D drivers Ross Petty and Matt Field helped develop and run the PRO knuckle mod which is why you should too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQsRiqNRRJ0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3-hjQOhGAQ

MAX PRO knuckle OPTION IN CART:
GRIP DRIVERS REJOYCE! MAX PRO GRIP KNUCKLE
45mm roll center with OEM steering speed, angle and ackerman!
Parts Shop MAX PRO GRIP steering knuckle modification available NOW! $400+sh
ADD TO CART

What you need to do:
  • Checkout online.
  • Send your stock knuckles and optionally lower arms to:
Parts Shop MAX USA
8680 Miralani Drive 101
San Diego CA 92126
858-566-6969
All parts must be sent in a sturdy box with proper padding and insurance!

OR

Customers in southern california can make an appointment, bring in a car and we'll do the tear down, everything mentioned above and install with alignment for $150 additional on S chassis cars with one day service.

TIE ROD ANGLE SPACERS

They are machined out of steel and coated with gold chrome.
The thickness is 7mm which gives you more angle than the typical 6mm spacers from our competition. $10/pair
ADD TO CART

*Attention:
You install these spacers on the threads of the tie rod that connect to the steering rack. You will have to redo your front alignment after you put them in. You will still need other suspension components like our new super angle knuckle kit to get more angle than the spacers by themselves can provide.
*Warning!
These will fit stock tie rods but you will be using less threads so use permanent thread lock! Many drifters have done it without experiencing any side effects such as death but install this part at your own risk.

MAX Super Angle Parts Only DIY kit now just $200 shipped!

MAX Super Angle Kit - Parts Only DIY! *requires release of liability to complete sale *free shipping world-wide
ADD TO CART

You will need to read,agree to and digitally sign the following in order to complete the parts purchase:

Release of liability statement

I ___________ take full responsibility for making sure the goods purchased from Parts Shop MAX are installed and adjusted by a professional welder, fabricator and automotive technician with many years of experience in order to insure the safety of myself and others while operating a modified vehicle. Upon purchasing goods from Parts Shop Max I agree to hold harmless Parts Shop MAX and their owners, agents and employees by assuming full responsibility and liability for any property damage, injury or death that results from modifying a vehicle. By typing my name below I am creating a digital signature to aide in efficiency and logistics. I understand and agree with the above statements and digitally mark my name below with the same intention and legal significance as pen on paper.
Sincerely, ______________

(cut and paste above statement into an email to [email protected] )

The DIY parts kit gives less ackerman and 52 degrees of bolt on steering angle with no additional modifications!![br]
[br]
We used to only sell the knuckle conversion parts with installation labor but now for S chassis we only do the labor for the PRO mod, and the parts kit is DIY for nissans due to overwhelming demand from professional drift shops & fabricators.

The parts kit can be a huge relief of downtime & double shipping costs making the conversion quite a bit more convenient & especially helpful to our international customers who would need to spend a considerable amount to get the job done.

The MAX Super angle kit (parts only) is NOW just $200 shipped.
Includes:
  • 1 Pair of MAX super angle knuckle box extensions
  • 1 pair MAX Adjustable LCA bump stops
  • 1 Pair of MAX super angle tie rod spacers
  • 4 CNC lower arm gussets

Static angle example versus stock as measured on our shop guage from center to lock :
MAX Super angle kit = 1.25 turns & 52 degrees
OEM = 1.5 turns and 36 degrees

*max angle at speed is increased
*wheel well clearancing is needed for max angle

*NO CLOWNS! Seriously kids, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME! These parts are to only be installed by a professional with years of experience in welding and custom auto parts fabrication!

This is the third version for the S chassis utilizing all of our testing experience to date.

After installation.

VIEW CART
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 11-29-2011 at 05:08 PM..
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2011, 05:01 PM   #2
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
an interesting option that compliments the pro knuckle:

MAX Steering Rack Eccentric Bushing (SREB) set is finished testing and now in production.

~ Price is $50 with free shipping world wide in January (paypal [email protected] to reserve your set)
~ Production parts will be anodized gold aluminum
~ Prevents over centering of tie rod and knuckle to prevent heavy steering at lock
~ Takes ackerman curve from digressive to progressive difference while decreasing overall ackerman

So why is the progressive ackerman better? Its because you get a slower increase in ackerman towards lock, and a quicker ackerman increase on more modest steering inputs. In other words, your low steering input on a GRIP corner will receive the ackerman it needs and the DRIFT steering angle gets less ackerman per steering degree towards lock.

How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:01 PM   #3
JohanM
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
JohanM is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Can I used the SPL outer tie rod ends with the new knuckle design?
JohanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 02:45 PM   #4
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

You can use anything for tie rod ends but you dont really need to spend the money for something that has bump steer correction since the knuckle is built to eliminate bump steer using an OEM design rod end.

I normally recommend the OEM rubber boot covered outers because they generally last longer than aftermarket exposed bearing rod ends. MOOG brand seems to be bomb proof and reasonably priced.
Old 01-18-2012, 02:38 PM   #5
Vikter138
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (21)
Vikter138 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
This setup is on my list. Can't wait until I have enough extra money saved up for this stuff.
Vikter138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 03:23 PM   #6
mrgud

Trader Rating: (0)
mrgud is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2 DC DAN please clear your inbox
mrgud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 04:20 PM   #7
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Andy, I have replied to your PM, thanks.
Old 07-22-2013, 08:24 PM   #8
DRiFT Starz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DRiFT Starz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hi, are these still available? tried to pm you no reply
DRiFT Starz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:33 PM   #9
dawagarage