Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Old 11-11-2011, 06:50 PM   #1
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Parts Shop MAX ~ PRO & COMP COILOVERS ~ Fresh stock, lower price MAX SLL SPRING DEBUT

You can buy stuff and get live shipping quotes right here in this thread!
Simply click the blue add to cart link to check it out.
VIEW CART

Introducing the 2011 MAX COMPETITION COILOVER

Springs are now copper instead of orange & 12 points of damper adjustment are new this year. All other spec remains the same throughout the line with exception of the R32 which has been made to go lower.

Spring top hat on all 4 to provide freedom of pillowball / prevent spring bind

Camber adjustable front upper and pillowball upper on all 4, 12 point adjustable damper

Front lower mount biased towards negative camber, Pure urethane rear lower bushing

COMPETITION SUSPENSION coilover key features:
  • Light weight and strength are combined in our many aluminum components
  • Full tap independent adjustments
  • Aggressive damping range with fast adjust
  • Allows you to do 32 clicks of damping change in just 12 clicks!
  • Pillow ball upper mount on front AND REAR!
  • Replaceable shock & customizable spring
  • FAMOUS Super low ride height ability
  • Billet T6061 lightweight aluminum Lower mount with urethane bushing
  • All aluminum components are hard anodized
  • High rigidity/High precision piston rod design exceeds racing standards
  • Full thread tap piston and locking collar allows vehicle height to be adjusted independent of the spring preload
  • 2 collar wrenches are included
  • Light weight T6061 aluminum spring perch and locking collar designed to bear the weight of vehicle
  • Unique use of spring upper perch front and rear provides independance between the spring and the pillowball on all 4 corners
  • MAX Standard Linear spring (pre packaged with 10&8kg on S chassis) available to special order in custom Kg (even numbers only)

Shock Dyno stats:
Front shock at maximum damping setting: Damping test at 229rpm (.6M/sec) Tension = 748.8KG Compression = 94.8KG
Front shock at minimum damping setting: Damping test at 229rpm (.6M/sec) Tension = 625.7KG Compression = 92.9KG
Rear shock at maximum damping setting: Damping test at 191rpm (.5M/sec) Tension = 642.6KG Compression = 99.5KG
Rear shock at minimum damping setting: Damping test at 191rpm (.5M/sec) Tension = 591.8KG Compression = 94.4KG

S13 MAX Competition Coilovers ~ IN STOCK NOW $1000+sh
ADD TO CART

S14 MAX Competition Coilovers ~ IN STOCK NOW $1000+sh
ADD TO CART

Jzz31,Jza80 MAX Competition Coilovers ~ IN STOCK NOW $1000+sh
ADD TO CART

2011 FC RX7 MAX Competition Coilovers ~ OUT OF STOCK till end of nov, place an order to reserve a set (pro version in stock) $1000+sh
ADD TO CART

2011 R32gts MAX Competition Coilovers ~ IN STOCK NOW $1000+sh
ADD TO CART

MAX Replacement Damper S-chassis Front $100+sh
ADD TO CART
MAX Replacement Damper S-chassis Rear $100+sh
ADD TO CART
[br]

Cant get to the track enough to really enjoy our famous competition coilovers? For maximum comfort on your super low daily driver, we have just the thing for you!

MAX 6 KG springs FOR COMP COILOVERS ONLY $60+sh
ADD TO CART

MAX coilovers come with 10KG front & 8KG rear springs so if you wnat to run 8KG front, and 6KG rear, just take the 8KG off the rear and put them on the front, and then run the new 6KG pair in the back.

Have a Heavy motor swap and want 12KG spring in the front? We have comp 12KG springs in stock!

MAX 12 KG springs FOR COMP COILOVERS ONLY $60+sh
ADD TO CART

NEW Z32 rear lower mounts for comp coilovers!
Upon popular demand, these lower mounts will allow you to use Z32 rear knuckles with the Competition Coilovers. Black anodized aluminum only. Sold by the pair.

Z32 Rear Lower Mounts FOR COMP COILOVERS ONLY $140+sh
ADD TO CART

MAX Comp Coilovers Have been seen in Drift tengoku reviews, and in countless competitions, and in your friends cars. Its time to get a set & level up.

MAX PRO-SWIFT COILOVER DEBUT FOR 2011& PRO-SLL for 2012

UPDATE! PRO COILOVERS FORMERLY PACKAGED WITH THE SWIFT BRAND SPRINGS WERE PRICED $1500. 2012 MODELS ARE NOW SHIPPING WITH MAX SLL SPRINGS for $1350!

MAX PRO coilovers have many of the best things you have come to expect from our competition coilovers like front and rear pillowball spring perches, light weight mounting brackets and full tap super low independent ride height adjustability. They also have high quality components and a robust damper but unlike the comp. coilover which is a pretty stiff ride that compliments lower power cars, the damping on the PRO coilover has been fine tuned for a softer range by Eisuke Kawamori of Parts Shop MAX Japan to give high grip that high power cars require. The softer damper with more adjustability also compliments the NEW MAX Super Light Linear Springs which feel softer than our standard springs because the rate is more linear. The MAX SLL springs make this pro coilover even lighter than the comp coilovers. Alternatively this pro coilover feels very comfortable on the street and has increased stroke.

Your requests on our wish list forum like CASTER ADJUSTABILITY & PILLOWBALL REAR LOWERS were taken into account and applied to our most advanced offering to date. These PRO coilers have been in development for over a year after prototypes have seen action throughout the 2010 Formula D season on Tommy Roberts and Matt Powers car. The 2011 season saw privateer Ryan Kado, running these on his 350Z with amazing results for his traction and overall vehicle composure. Matt Field has ran MAX PRO since FD vegas and has been drastically improved ever since. I daily these in my Genesis. With the success of our exsisting coilovers over the last 4 years, we were in no hurry to release a new coilover line until it has met our expectations and withstood more abuse than you will give them through competition and crashes. They had to be dead sexy too - so we came up with a new look that has never been seen before by replacing orange and gold with real copper and mirror gold so we cant be mistaken for other products out there who use similar colors. Matching 2011 multilink products designed to compliment the PRO coilovers have just been released as well. We hope you enjoy what we have worked so hard to create for you.
Sincerely, the entire team at Parts Shop MAX Japan and USA

MAX SLL SPRING DEBUT!

~ Available in 6, 8, 10 and 12KG
~ 180mm length, 61mm ID
~ New High Tensile Alloy made in Japan
~ Does not deform over time, or after full crush testing (this means you dont have to set ride height twice, since they dont sag)
~ Higher strength means we can use a smaller diameter and use less turns to wind the same KG rating as standard silicon steel springs
~ Feels smoother and softer because of its extremely linear design.
~ increased traction and suspension response
~ Gold coating
~ Now shipping with our MAX PRO coilovers (reducing the coilover kit the price from the Swift package by $150)
~ Available for sale in pairs to upgrade other coilovers.

UPDATE! SLL SPRING STOCK FOR UPGRADING OTHER COILOVERS JUST ARRIVED! JUST $80/pair+sh
ADD TO CART

PRO Coilover Unique Features:
~ MAX SLL Springs with mirror gold finish
~ New diameter to accomodate Swift Springs
~ CNC aluminum components double coated with pure copper, sealed with clear urethane
~ Pillowball uppers front and rear (teflon lined maintenance free)
~ Pillowball lower mounts (except Z33)
~ Fine damper threads to resist loosening
~ Rebound Infinitely adjustable with 12 click tactile feedback knob.
~ Damping has more adjustability all on the soft end of the range to compliment the swift springs and big traction on high power cars.
~ Camber AND CASTER adjustable front upper mount
~ 2 Degrees of negative camber built into lower mount
~ Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects with 4 year free replacement in case of moving parts failure, contact us for more details

This is the testing result from an NMB Japan shock dyno. The chart displays average force velocity for S13 damping set to 10 KG front and 8 KG rear springs. Both the minimum and maximum (hard and soft setting) have been tested here. Showing other cars / KG is redundant because the character of the curve is the same, only the scale changes.

MAX PRO COILOVERS S13 ~ IN STOCK, NOW JUST $1350+sh
ADD TO CART
MAX PRO COILOVERS S14-S15 ~ IN STOCK, NOW JUST $1350+sh
ADD TO CART
MAX PRO COILOVERS Z33 ~ IN STOCK, NOW JUST $1350+sh
ADD TO CART
MAX PRO COILOVERS BK Genesis ~ IN STOCK, NOW JUST $1350+sh
ADD TO CART
MAX PRO COILOVERS FC RX7 ~ IN STOCK, NOW JUST $1350+sh
ADD TO CART

MAX VIP SPEC COILOVER DEBUT!

Similar to our Competition Coilovers in Features and our Pro Coilovers in Appearance, the VIP coilover provides plenty of performance and style at a reasonable price. These are designed to go scrape-the-frame low, so they have a pretty stiff ride to keep the car from touching down on bumps while maintaining a low height which may be a bit jarring for luxury tastes at speeds below 30MPH but the significant increase in suspension performance is welcomed when cruising smoothly and confidently on these VIP coilovers at higher speeds. The style of the car riding low all day every day, instead of just hard parking on air bags is unbeatable.

MAX VIP Coilovers for Y33 Chassis 97-01 Infiniti Q45 ~ IN STOCK, NOW JUST $1250+sh
ADD TO CART

MAX VIP Coilovers for Y34 Chassis 03-04 Infiniti M45 ~ IN STOCK, NOW JUST $1250+sh
ADD TO CART

MAX VIP Coilovers for LEXUS GS / ARISTO JZS147 (1991-1997) ~ IN STOCK, NOW JUST $1250+sh
ADD TO CART

MAX VIP Coilovers for LEXUS GS / ARISTO JZS160 JZS161 (1997-2005) ~ IN STOCK, NOW JUST $1250+sh
ADD TO CART

VIEW CART
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 12-17-2011 at 04:25 PM..
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2011, 06:55 PM   #2
future
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (42)
future is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to allfuture is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Make these for a 2004-5 miata.

I loved them on my s13. Wish you guys made them ):
future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 08:17 PM   #3
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
For some reason, I feel like PBM has issued a challenge to see who can be the lowest in the land.

Who shall it be?

Nice stuff, might get some pro's eventually to go with the rest of my PBM stuff.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 09:21 PM   #4
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Pretty cool that you guys have come up with your own upgraded spring AND dropped the price on the pro's!

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 10:39 PM   #5
KOUKIboy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
KOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Awesome!!!! Need new coils soon....
Old 11-12-2011, 04:37 PM   #6
va240dude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (161)
va240dude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 161 reviews
Definitely going with a set of these plus the upgraded SLL springs when they come out-you guys have awesome R&D!!!
Old 11-13-2011, 07:40 PM   #7
Fricshon
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Fricshon is making a name for him/her selfFricshon is making a name for him/her selfFricshon is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
any love for the folks that bought there pro coils recently?
Fricshon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:17 PM   #8
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
Make these for a 2004-5 miata.

I loved them on my s13. Wish you guys made them ):
It's on our radar along with s2000, but AE86 is in the works first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
Pretty cool that you guys have come up with your own upgraded spring AND dropped the price on the pro's!
I'm pretty stoked, it's a milestone of vertical integration, and its a stress relief to get out from under the financial burden of buying a shit load of the worlds most expensive springs from a company that gave very little discount in return for our efforts to move their product.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fricshon View Post
any love for the folks that bought there pro coils recently?
I love you. You need a hug?
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 11-13-2011, 11:26 PM   #9
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
Fuuuuu I already paid $1500 for the pros! Worth EVERY PENNY. I have the new comp coils on my S14 and the Pros on my S13 and the upgrade is definitely worth it. Wish I got the pros for the S14 now especially with the lower price.
Old 11-14-2011, 11:34 AM   #10
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPimpFlex View Post
Fuuuuu I already paid $1500 for the pros! Worth EVERY PENNY. I have the new comp coils on my S14 and the Pros on my S13 and the upgrade is definitely worth it. Wish I got the pros for the S14 now especially with the lower price.
You can get the SLL springs for your S14 coils. That should help a little.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 01:07 PM   #11
godrifttoday
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (82)
godrifttoday is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 82 reviews
so whats the difference with MAX SLL SPRINGS and swift springs? and are these in stock??
Old 11-14-2011, 02:13 PM   #12
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

The MAX SLL spring is more linear, more resistant to sagging, weighs about the same, and is half the price. We have Pro coilovers in stock with the SLL spring, but the extra spring stock for use with other coilovers will be here in about 5 weeks.
Old 11-14-2011, 11:37 PM   #13
Future_gohan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Future_gohan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
why don't you have z32 coilovers? lol Can you just take the r32 coils and put rear z lower mounts on them and sell them to me for the same price? if so message me please
Old 11-15-2011, 01:39 AM   #14
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I have a set of z32 comp right now but I like to test things personally before releasing it. I also like to personally take install photos of everything we make.
Old 12-03-2011, 08:01 PM   #15
STL240SXDRIFT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
STL240SXDRIFT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
s13 pro's shipped to 63304
STL240SXDRIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 04:13 PM   #16
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

In stock now. feel free to add it to cart to get an instant shipping quote from the website. we do all of our transactions online.
Old 12-15-2011, 08:08 PM   #17
Project S13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Project S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
S13 MAX Competition Coilovers shipped to 89101 please
Project S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 04:21 PM   #18
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Project S13, shipping is probably around $50, just add to cart in the original post above for an instant quote = )

UPDATE! SLL SPRING STOCK FOR UPGRADING OTHER COILOVERS JUST ARRIVED! JUST $80/pair+sh
ADD TO CART

Added to original post with add to cart button.

6 kg is only 1 pound 10oz !
Old 12-17-2011, 08:52 PM   #19
jdm2191
Post Whore!

jdm2191 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cant wait for Taxs
Old 12-21-2011, 03:32 PM   #20
.emerson.
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
.emerson. is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Are these rebuildable? Details please. Thanks!
.emerson. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 03:59 PM   #21
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

we dont rebuild in the USA...yet.

But complete 100% NEW replacement dampers are in stock and run $100 ea.

...which is Cheaper and gives zero down time and is better than a rebuilding service only replacing some basic damper items. Its nice to refresh the threads on the outside, not as good to just replace the inside seals. This convenience and reliability is one big reason people buy our stuff.

However people have been abusing these for 5 years and no one ever gets replacements unless they crash and most crashed dampers in here dont even have broken seals.

They have amazing reliability. Ask anyone with Parts Shop MAX coilovers how reliable they are. A lot of people replace their more expensive coilovers with MAX because they are paranoid that they will have to rebuild, and the resale value of their not yet blown set almost covers a new set.

When we do gear up for rebuilds its mostly going to be to switch the VIP guys stuff from out-of-the-box spec dampers to match some absurd KG rate that many of those frame bangers shoot for like 22/20 KG.
Old 01-12-2012, 07:19 PM   #22
sxslider
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
sxslider is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Just ordered my set for the s14!
sxslider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:33 PM   #23
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

thanks for your business!
Old 01-22-2012, 02:23 AM   #24
TheClutchKicker
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
TheClutchKicker is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Damn i want!!!!

hopefully these coils are NYC streets friendly >_____<
TheClutchKicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:13 AM   #25
bosozokujin
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
bosozokujin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
price shipped to 75023?
bosozokujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:03 PM   #26
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

there is some blue links above that say ADD TO CART

that gives you an instant shipping quote.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:30 PM   #27
Z FELLA
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (6)
Z FELLA is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
DC Dan MAX USA,
I sent you a PM, regarding the spacer kits on the website.
Nver heard from you.
Let me know if those are available, or when will they be in stock.

thanks
Z FELLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 07:33 PM   #28
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

replied to PMs
Old 02-07-2012, 06:07 PM   #29
S14lover702
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S14lover702 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Price for the y33 shipped to 89129
S14lover702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:39 PM   #30
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

$1330 shipped