Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Old 08-23-2012, 03:19 PM   #61
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Do you have any max pro coilovers for S14 in stock?
Old 08-23-2012, 05:43 PM   #62
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
yes sir we do
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:56 AM   #63
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Okinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfectionOkinawandrifter87 is close to perfection
Do you have both in stock for s14?
Old 10-04-2012, 04:54 PM   #64
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Comp coilovers are in stock. Pro 13 and 14 are back in stock on 11-7-2012
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:09 PM   #65
Okinawandrifter87
Post Whore!

Is there a waiting list for the pros? Or just first come first serve right now.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:18 PM   #66
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

there are people that preordered from that shipment.
Old 12-30-2012, 02:03 PM   #67
dillyumpshous
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
dillyumpshous is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I lowered my rears to the max. I want to go even lower but if i do it will have droop springs. are there any helper springs you recomened and also i was thinking about cutting the bump stop to get more shock travel.
dillyumpshous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:42 PM   #68
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

usually if you want to be the lowest you can take out 2 collars and yes you can cut the bump in half.
Old 01-01-2013, 01:57 PM   #69
SpeedY33
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
SpeedY33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Do u guys have vip coilovers in stock for y33? What do u charge to install? U have s14 control arm(Ruca) in stock?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
SpeedY33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 03:11 PM   #70
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Yes Y33 is in stock, RUCA is in stock. We post live stock levels on POWERED BY MAX We charge around $400 to remove the OEM parts, weld on the front lower mounts, install, ride height adjust and align.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:30 AM   #71
hr350z
Leaky Injector

hr350z is an unknown quantity at this point
Payment sent for coilovers cant wait to get them.
hr350z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:13 PM   #72
d_nice
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
d_nice is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
good product here guys
d_nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:25 AM   #73
hr350z
Leaky Injector

hr350z is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the super fast shipping received the coilovers the following day after sending payment
hr350z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:43 AM   #74
sliverrr

Trader Rating: (0)
sliverrr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
do you have the comp or pros for S14 in stock right now?
sliverrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:21 AM   #75
jamg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
jamg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
what are the measurements on the S13 dampener?

it looks like i can interchange them with the coils i have.
jamg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:27 PM   #76
Josephj
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Josephj is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
S14 competition. Are they in-stock?
Josephj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:32 PM   #77
Ramonesfreak2010
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Ramonesfreak2010 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
When will s13 coils be back in stock?
Ramonesfreak2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:45 PM   #78
harangatang
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
harangatang can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Any pics of how low the Pros go on a 350z?

harangatang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:04 AM   #79
JERC

JERC is an unknown quantity at this point
How much for g35 shipped to San Jose? Also with toe rod
JERC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:32 PM   #80
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

our live stock levels are posted on the website

S13 coilovers are in stock.

350z coilovers go stupid low. I dont think we have ever set up a car on the lowest setting however, let me find a pic.

Jerc, you get instant shipping quotes upon adding to cart on POWERED BY MAX
Old 03-05-2013, 10:00 AM   #81
JERC

JERC is an unknown quantity at this point
word! i'll place my order on there! thanks!

**EDIT**

Order placed!!!

Last edited by JERC; 03-05-2013 at 11:35 AM..
JERC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:28 PM   #82
s14kkouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
s14kkouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
S13 coilovers in stock? Also I would need the z32 rear lower mounts are they in stock?
s14kkouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:43 PM   #83
tougekid
Zilvia Member

tougekid is an unknown quantity at this point
What is the max negative camber on the front y33 VIP coils? Trying to do 19x10-6 up front without extending the lca. Thank you for your products, and wisdom in these matters.
tougekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 07:47 PM   #84
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

varies depending on ride height. maybe 3.5 max
Old 05-15-2013, 12:23 PM   #85
Lrn2Go
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (10)
Lrn2Go is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
What's the time-frame on new s13 coilovers in stock? This questions been asked a bunch of times without an update. I've sent 2 emails with zero response either. I don't mind hearing "We don't know."... as long as I get a response.

EDIT: Do you all have the Pro series coilovers with the z32 lower mounts? Your first page in this thread just has them listed for the comp series.
Old 05-15-2013, 02:18 PM   #86
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

S13 coilovers are back in stock on or around 6-12

IM me with the email address so I can follow up, maybe it hit the junk mail box.

we will stock Z32 lower mounts for PRO coilovers in the future however IMO you should save the money on the Z32 parts, and the rear lower mount change and apply it to the roll center/spherical bearing/dual caliper rear knuckle we offer. Its money better spent in real performance gains.
Old 05-18-2013, 07:54 PM   #87
O$mo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
O$mo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Im freakin in love with my S14 Comps.

I frequently check the site to see when those control arms will return
Old 05-20-2013, 11:39 AM   #88
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

all of the arms should be in stock within the next couple of days.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:46 PM   #89
va240dude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (161)
va240dude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 161 reviews
I'm wanting to get some Pros for the S13 but they've been out of stock for a while. Are you guys by chance releasing the next gen coilovers in the next year or so? If so I might just wait!
Old 10-07-2013, 02:36 PM   #90
drivnovrdaedge
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
drivnovrdaedge is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
how does install work on y33? cut and weld strut/hub
drivnovrdaedge is offline   Reply With Quote