Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Old 09-14-2012, 04:14 PM   #31
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Parts Shop MAX spherical bearing CrMo S14 inner tie rods

In stock now, $80/pair buy it by adding to cart above or go to POWERED BY MAX

We are proud to release this very unique part!
First a warning. The downside of the spherical bearing or pillowball joint is that it cant be used on OEM type strut and spring because the range of motion is 30 degrees, thats about half of the OEM tie rod range. The OEM suspension has tons of down travel which is where the tie rod needs to have a lot of droop. Some Coilovers like KW that are not full tap coilovers have a lot of droop too, like stock, but for almost everyone whose coilovers have 50% or less travel than stock suspension, this is no problem at all!
This joint range of motion has nothing to do with steering angle because the tie rod joint hardly moves while pushing the knuckles steering arm, most of the joint motion is from suspension compression and droop.
The limited range of motion actually allows us to beef up the skinniest part of the tie rod, its 50% thicker near the edge of the ball housing. Because S13 Spec is only 12mm thread, we only offer this in S14 spec which is M14 1.5 thread. The thread that attaches to the tie rod end is 20mm longer than stock. The thread that goes into the rack is 7mm longer then stock. We have moved the typical hex position from the middle of the rod where forces can focus on the sharp edges of the hex to bend and crack under stress to a larger 20mm DIA section near the boot retainer. The star of the show here is the precision teflon lined maintenance free spherical bearing that replaces the OEM style plastic lined joint used in every other tie rod on the market today. This allows way more joint strength and a more direct steering feel. The extended length is a perfect compliment to our FLCA and Super steering angle knuckles, but the length may need to be cut down if used with standard knuckles and lower control arms.

~ Teflon lined spherical bearing joint
~ 7mm built in rack spacer for increased steering angle
~ 7mm longer rack threads
~ 20mm longer threads on the tie rod end
~ Black electro coating with gold plated lock ring
~ CrMo rod material

How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2012, 07:23 AM   #32
sarhd
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
sarhd is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I'm want to order the fc comp coilovers with upgraded springs but theres no option for that. So how do I get this upgrade?
sarhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:48 AM   #33
turbo98
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
turbo98 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo98 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo98 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo98 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo98 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo98 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo98 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo98 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo98 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo98 is a glorious beacon of lightturbo98 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Do you guys have a coilover geared towards drag racers? Something with a soft spring rate in the rear? Had your stuff on my genesis and loved it.
turbo98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:02 PM   #34
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
the SLL spring does not fit comp coilovers currently but we will be releasing a conversion kit soon.

nothing developed specifically for drag, but you can special order different springs and shocks if you need to.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 10-05-2012, 01:13 PM   #35
JUNSupraTT

Trader Rating: (1)
JUNSupraTT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JUNSupraTT Send a message via MSN to JUNSupraTT
Dan, payment sent via paypal last night. and check up my pm. Thanks!
Old 10-05-2012, 01:15 PM   #36
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

thanks for your business!
Old 10-05-2012, 04:07 PM   #37
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

SFR (Sub Frame Riser) solid busing set is back in stock! Original post updated.

Old 10-06-2012, 10:08 AM   #38
DRIFT_happens

Trader Rating: (0)
DRIFT_happens is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I have an s13 and plan on getting your new style inner tie rods with spl outers. I do not ever plan on modding my knuckles but do plan on extending my lca's 25mm. I am going to do all of these mods at the same time. My question is, do I need to get the long threaded version or have them cut by you guys? I would assume I needed the long threads. Another question just because I cant remember is whether your s14 tie rods are universal for s13's?
DRIFT_happens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:38 PM   #39
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

you will need to buy S14 spec outers to adapt out S14 inner to your car.

get the uncut version
Old 10-18-2012, 12:42 PM   #40
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Hey, when will S13 RUCAs be back in stock?
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:56 PM   #41
jeremyuhh
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (51)
jeremyuhh is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 51 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
Hey, when will S13 RUCAs be back in stock?
yea, when will they be back in stock ? need some soon.
jeremyuhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 12:58 PM   #42
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

right now brotha
Old 10-22-2012, 01:23 PM   #43
Adrian_180
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Adrian_180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Adrian_180
just out of curiosity, what is the overall length of the tie rod. from tip to tip. thanks

http://ooodang.blogspot.com/
Adrian_180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:30 PM   #44
Lil_D
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Lil_D is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
when will the rear knuckles be back in stock?
Old 10-22-2012, 03:02 PM   #45
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

315mm

in about a month
Old 10-23-2012, 09:11 AM   #46
s13livin
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
s13livin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
do you guys have s13 comp in stock right now?
s13livin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:34 AM   #47
d_nice
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
d_nice is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
love the gold ..........
d_nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:59 PM   #48
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

yes 13 comp is here
Old 10-23-2012, 02:40 PM   #49
sherlockhomeboy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
sherlockhomeboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Hey man are the s13 FLCA and tension rod combo back in stock yet??
sherlockhomeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 02:55 AM   #50
240SilviaX
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
240SilviaX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
@ DC Dan MAX USA ,,. I just ordered the MAX S14 Spherical Bearing CrMo inner tie rods and wondering if those are good in stock and when they would ship out since im only 2 hours away from SD. Love Your products
240SilviaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:57 PM   #51
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Nov. 7 on the FLCA

im sure the ITR it will go out today. probably saturday delivery since its going out USPS
Old 10-26-2012, 01:15 PM   #52
Mofuhcka
Nissanaholic!

Mofuhcka is an unknown quantity at this point
Ive always love PBM, quality parts, decent prices, and baller copper and gold combos
Old 10-26-2012, 07:02 PM   #53
SaVAgES14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
SaVAgES14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Are they any S14 pro coilovers available for pick up next week?
SaVAgES14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:17 PM   #54
240SilviaX
Leaky Injector

240SilviaX is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Dan, do you need to use those ITR retainer clips on the Max ITR's? because it doesn't look like they will reach the Max ITR because of the built in spacer. Can I just use locktite or modify those retainer clips to work.? Is on my DD/mountain/canyon so it needs to be solid like those rods.. BTY nice design, these things are solid and built really nice. Was the hardest metal Ive ever cut.
240SilviaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:24 AM   #55
DRIFT_happens

How long until the s13/s14 sreb's are back in stock?
Old 01-22-2013, 03:27 PM   #56
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

they are in stock now just check the POWERED BY MAX site for posted live stock levels.
Old 01-22-2013, 06:39 PM   #57
DRIFT_happens

Ahh, thanks. I was just clicking on the wrong link. ORDERED!
Old 01-31-2013, 04:52 PM   #58
Beejis60
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
Beejis60 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
they are in stock now just check the POWERED BY MAX site for posted live stock levels.
Do you know when the inner tie rods are gonna be back in stock?

TIA
Beejis60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:23 AM   #59
bryanfain
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
bryanfain is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Dan, When will you have some rear knuckles in? I need them in my life
bryanfain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:04 PM   #60
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

rear knuckles, we have a small amount here in a few days. you better order now to reserve a set.