Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 08-24-2009, 11:28 AM   #121
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Give that KA a last fuckin hoorah
Old 08-24-2009, 11:30 AM   #122
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Gosh, I hate you Micheal Mancuso.
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 11:48 AM   #123
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
I hope you do man, havent seen you in a good 4 years...
Seriously man, where have you been all my life?
Old 08-24-2009, 11:48 AM   #124
chard06
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
chard06 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to chard06
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC101st View Post
Whoa, this thing sounds cool. I heard my friend talking about going to the track. This would be great for me. Sounds pretty bad ass. How can I sign up?
Here are the links:
Paypal address: [email protected]
View [Technical Inspection Requirements]
Click to, [Register and Pay]
For questions, [Contact RAD Experience]

chard06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 12:01 PM   #125
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
Gosh, I hate you Micheal Mancuso.
Youre not down to hate me, you are down to drive that car like its nobody's fuckin business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Seriously man, where have you been all my life?
Right here, chillen with every other 626 Drift and Team Mulsanne member other than you haha.

Make it out here brotha.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:20 PM   #126
nieko
Post Whore!

nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
FUCK.

gunna go buy oil for an OIL CHANGE.

gunna go buy tires for a DRIFT EVENT.

gunna have to wait months to FINISH SR.

gunna cry after this event because If HAVE NO MONEY.

ryan... you should give a broke white kid discount + early bday present discount
Old 08-24-2009, 03:43 PM   #127
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Atta baby Nieko, one more man to the friday night caravan after roscoes
Old 08-24-2009, 04:14 PM   #128
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Quote:
ryan... you should give a broke white kid discount
And if you don't, it's discrimination! Haha!
Old 08-24-2009, 04:29 PM   #129
nieko
Post Whore!

it sure is!

dont discriminate ryan!

i am only going if teddy chuck mike and moe are ALL going... end thread.
Old 08-24-2009, 04:31 PM   #130
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

3 out of 4 confirmed.

Teddy needs to get on the ball. Got off zilvia and fix your car fucker!!!!!!
Old 08-24-2009, 04:47 PM   #131
nieko
Post Whore!

im going to sleep in my car on friday if we drive up there hahah and bring sandwiches from home.
Old 08-24-2009, 04:51 PM   #132
ryster
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (25)
ryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
I would like to give all of you guys a super discount, this is the best I can do price wise.

I appreciate all of you guys still wanting to drive and keep the grassroots sport going despite of the tough economy.

Lets do this! 18 hours of HTM @ $10/hour.

See you guys there!

peace!

[email protected]
ryster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:52 PM   #133
ryster
Zilvia Addict

ryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfectionryster is close to perfection
How about we camp out on Friday?

[email protected]
Old 08-24-2009, 04:53 PM   #134
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Will they let us do that?

Saves money for sure....
Old 08-24-2009, 05:08 PM   #135
ryster
Zilvia Addict

As long as I make the arrangements.

I know a lot of the guys driving on Sat want to get a hotel room Sat night. I can make it happen on Friday if you guys want.

[email protected]
Old 08-24-2009, 05:18 PM   #136
nieko
Post Whore!

im down for friday camp session.

super down actually.

ryan i can give you cash at track correct?
Old 08-24-2009, 11:54 PM   #137
nieko
Post Whore!

nevermind PAYMENT SENT!

Teddy you better be there or I will kick you in the nuts.

Spectating, or driving. doesnt matter.

You also better be driving with us on friday night to camp.
Old 08-25-2009, 12:46 AM   #138
knucklehead1
Leaky Injector

knucklehead1 is an unknown quantity at this point
I guess ill be there Friday night... I'm not gunna drive but chilling is good enough. Should I bring a bbq ryan or no. Haha and if anyone needs to borrow tent I got a extra..
knucklehead1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 12:52 AM   #139
lechu84
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
lechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the roughlechu84 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
^^you should drive shane, your sohc still has some power in it.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:14 AM   #140
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
nevermind PAYMENT SENT!
Fuck yeah Nieko!!
Mike...check
Me....check
Chuck... check
Nieko...check
Teddy...???...please say your going
Old 08-25-2009, 11:45 AM   #141
knucklehead1
Leaky Injector

knucklehead1 is an unknown quantity at this point
I would drive but its my daily with a rod nock. haha so ima chill.
knucklehead1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:35 PM   #142
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
This thread is not a Mike/Teddy/Neiko post whore thread.

But since my car probably won't be drivable, I won't be going. So I can't really talk.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 03:35 PM   #143
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

I dont think we've gone off topid once 2J.

RYAN!- what time do we have to be at the gates at Friday night so that we can camp?
Old 08-25-2009, 03:51 PM   #144
Teddy
Post Whore!

Fuck yeah my car works! See you all Friday night!!!!
Old 08-25-2009, 04:02 PM   #145
nieko
Post Whore!

siiiiick so your hitting up roscoes with us right teddy?!?!?!

this event is gunna be the shit
Old 08-25-2009, 04:05 PM   #146
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Im so happy right now
Old 08-25-2009, 04:19 PM   #147
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH

Lets rumble.
Old 08-25-2009, 04:34 PM   #148
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
siiiiick so your hitting up roscoes with us right teddy?!?!?!

this event is gunna be the shit
I think I am, but then there's this girl and I might hang out with her on Friday night??? Idk yet.
Old 08-25-2009, 04:43 PM   #149
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
anyone camping friday night want to save me a spot for my truck/trailer? i will love you long time

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:09 PM   #150
nieko
Post Whore!

bro girls suck... literally. so maybe you should.

butttt if nothing is going to happen.

fuck that, go to roscoes and caravan with us motha fuckaaaaaaaaa <3