Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 10-19-2007, 07:46 PM   #1
MAGILLA
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
MAGILLA will become famous soon enoughMAGILLA will become famous soon enoughMAGILLA will become famous soon enoughMAGILLA will become famous soon enoughMAGILLA will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
autopartsgiant.com = BAD TIMES

MY GOD I HATE THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NEVER USE THEM!!!!!!!!!!

story:
I am doing a z32 brake up grade. So about a month ago I search around the internet to find a place that is selling quality rotors for a good price. I ordered 2 front and 2 rear rotors, and the f&r hardware kits. That was almost a month ago to the day. I have called them at least 8 times and they always have an excuse.
The one I get the most is "we ship from several locations and have to wait for the in formation to come in, but your order has been filled and I will email you.

I haven't got one dang email yet. To top it all off I look at my order status today it says shipped so I am thinking great I can get a tracking number so I can plan to be home. I call them and ask for the number and they flat out tell me NO. I got mad at this point, how the hell do you just say no. NO reason, no explanation just "NO". The they hung up on me twice and stopped taking my calls. In all this I didn't curse them out or any thing, I wish I had.

They took my money the same night I ordered the stuff but they don't seem to want to send it. I am giving it a week then I am going to the better business bureau.

NEVER BUY FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!