Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-11-2008, 06:06 AM   #1831
ilia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
ilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhd_sw20 View Post
What wheels?
Yea I was gonna ask about the wheels too. They are sweet.
ilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2008, 08:11 AM   #1832
axiomatik
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyphination View Post
What rims are these?

I tired contacting this guy but the last time he was online was back in november so if anyone can help me out id greatly appreciate it
I am pretty sure those are axis widetracks. after someone else mentioned the name, it sounded very familiar.

Quote:
Are you sure there not AXIS GRAVITY'S? idk cuz both the gravity and widetrack look the same to me??
no, those are different, the gravity has concave spokes, the car above does not. also, the wheels on the car have a machined center, the gravity do not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhd_sw20 View Post
What wheels?
those are truck wheels. can't find what they are right now, but I know I've seen them on jeeps and other 4x4's.
Old 01-11-2008, 08:32 AM   #1833
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post
those are truck wheels. can't find what they are right now, but I know I've seen them on jeeps and other 4x4's.
Beat me to it... LOL

EDIT: You could always PM the guy that posted the pic...
Old 01-11-2008, 08:58 AM   #1834
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Are you sure there not AXIS GRAVITY'S? idk cuz both the gravity and widetrack look the same to me??

Different center caps.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:39 AM   #1835
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
and axis gravitys dont come in 4 lug
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 11:33 AM   #1836
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

Kn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Kn1ves
Asking for a friend:

Ok. Work VS-XX (Or is it VS-X)

I believe this is the old style of the VS-XX
notice lack of 4 small holes compared to this:

So question is, Old Style VS-XX (called VS-X?) is 2 piece or 3 piece?
Old 01-11-2008, 12:58 PM   #1837
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
you mean the 5 small holes in between the holes for the wheel studs?
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 12:59 PM   #1838
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection

msgelength
low and slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 04:22 PM   #1839
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kn1ves View Post
Asking for a friend:
Ok. Work VS-XX (Or is it VS-X)

I believe this is the old style of the VS-XX
notice lack of 4 small holes compared to this:

So question is, Old Style VS-XX (called VS-X?) is 2 piece or 3 piece?
looks like vs-x with the newer vs center caps.

i.e. vs-x

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:10 PM   #1840
Jordantech02

Jordantech02 will become famous soon enoughJordantech02 will become famous soon enoughJordantech02 will become famous soon enough

can anyone tell me what exhaust mani this is.

thanks,

Jordan

pm me if possable

TY
Jordantech02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:27 PM   #1841
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordantech02 View Post

thanks,

Jordan

pm me if possable

TY
Im not sure. it looks completely custom just like that diesel eng. elbow/downpipe coming off the back of that t-70 or whatever...

MOre interesting to me is the DFI i see with the distributor looking a bit different than factory. hrm... I have a left over esssarrr dist, coil, and igniter at my disposal. i think i am converting...
let5l1de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 05:33 PM   #1842
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordantech02 View Post

thanks,

Jordan

pm me if possable

TY
I am pretty sure you took this pic from the fabrication thread where the owner mentioned he custom made it...
Old 01-11-2008, 06:12 PM   #1843
Jordantech02

Jordantech02 will become famous soon enoughJordantech02 will become famous soon enoughJordantech02 will become famous soon enough
actually i found the pic on another site that was talking about something else. Figured it was custom but thought i would ask.

thanks,

Jordan
Jordantech02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 08:50 PM   #1844
DRiiFT_JUNKii

DRiiFT_JUNKii is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quail View Post

^ What canards are these guys?

Thanks
ask forrest on forumshawaii.net after all it is his car. his screen name is trbotypeR..
DRiiFT_JUNKii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 11:24 PM   #1845
zenki_240

zenki_240 is making a name for him/her selfzenki_240 is making a name for him/her selfzenki_240 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
What rims are these?

I tired contacting this guy but the last time he was online was back in november so if anyone can help me out id greatly appreciate it

and are they the same as these:

^^^^Alright guys, too settle this here! the guy who originally posted the pictures of the wheels on his car is up here in the Northwest.

http://www.northwestnissans.com/boar...ad.php?t=62567
zenki_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 10:35 AM   #1846
BeasT_MoDe
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
BeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I got this hood spoiler off my Kouki clip. Does anyone know who made this?

BeasT_MoDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 10:36 AM   #1847
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Bomex, I believe.
Old 01-12-2008, 10:44 AM   #1848
BeasT_MoDe
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
BeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Bomex, I believe.
That was the first thing I thought of when I saw it. I know they made one for the Zenki. But I'm pretty sure they never made one for a kouki. Its not on their website either.

BeasT_MoDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 10:46 AM   #1849
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
There are a number of products no longer on their website that they used to produce.

There is definitely a possibility that some other company made it. Good luck with your search.
Old 01-12-2008, 08:11 PM   #1850
joshuaput
Leaky Injector

joshuaput is just really nicejoshuaput is just really nicejoshuaput is just really nicejoshuaput is just really nicejoshuaput is just really nicejoshuaput is just really nicejoshuaput is just really nicejoshuaput is just really nicejoshuaput is just really nicejoshuaput is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilia View Post
Yea I was gonna ask about the wheels too. They are sweet.

the wheels are mb wheels. Im not sure the name. but you can get them a discount tire... well you used to be able to. Im not sure if they have them anymore.
joshuaput is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 09:07 PM   #1851
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute
MB Overdrive
now discontinued btw.
http://www.wheelsbymbmotoring.com/pr...heel=Overdrive
Old 01-13-2008, 11:36 PM   #1852
turtle m3th
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (41)
turtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond reputeturtle m3th has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Can anyone tell me what car these came off of. I have the same set in 4-lug and would like to find some center caps for them. They are 3 piece enkei meshies.

Old 01-14-2008, 02:23 AM   #1853
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
I want to look like so:
I think Japanparts still sells old school Monkey Magic type 2 which is similar.

Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 02:51 AM   #1854
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
K, really quickly can anyone tell me if either of these are s13 silvia aero side skirts?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 03:28 AM   #1855
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
the black ones look like 13 ones....not sure bout the white ones
Old 01-14-2008, 07:49 AM   #1856
bloodangels13
Zilvia Junkie

bloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of lightbloodangels13 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bloodangels13
the black ones are chuki 180sx and the white ones are s13 silvia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
This post was brought to you by the number: Rum
And by the letter: Go Fuck Yourself
And also by viewers like you.
bloodangels13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 07:54 AM   #1857
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
the white ones are probably coupe sideskirts (on the coupe they are flat along the bottom) while the black ones look like hatch sideskirts (notice that they flare down at each end). But I am not sure the black ones are oem, they look a little funny to me, but i can't put my finger on it.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:02 AM   #1858
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
name this kit, found it on YAJ

not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 10:19 AM   #1859
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
d-max

ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 10:30 AM   #1860
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
I think Japanparts still sells old school Monkey Magic type 2 which is similar.

Anyone have a better picture of this kit?
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote