Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Old 04-22-2008, 11:23 PM   #31
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
Can I get a price for the S13 ones shipped to 95123.
Old 04-23-2008, 03:12 AM   #32
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
all i know is that these mofos go fucking LOW.

like a good inch lower than my KTS in the front with the bracket flipped and all collars removed.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 05:19 PM   #33
tastycakeman
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
tastycakeman is making his/her stupidity well-knowntastycakeman is making his/her stupidity well-knowntastycakeman is making his/her stupidity well-knowntastycakeman is making his/her stupidity well-knowntastycakeman is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
alrighty, i am somewhat interested. how much for streets shipped to 98074?

oh yeah, for s13
tastycakeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 07:37 PM   #34
dropemlow
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (1)
dropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i have set on my s13 coupe. and i love them. they have seen many autox's and spirt runs. and i got them used from a freind.
dropemlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:12 PM   #35
lolatclint
BANNED

lolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to lolatclint
how much for the s13 street shipped to 92505?
lolatclint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 03:30 AM   #36
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
we just got a used set for $25, and i must say they are not bad at all!

they go stupid low too!

ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 04:29 AM   #37
FerretsCanDrift
Zilvia Junkie

FerretsCanDrift will become famous soon enoughFerretsCanDrift will become famous soon enoughFerretsCanDrift will become famous soon enoughFerretsCanDrift will become famous soon enough
I picked up a set about 3 yrs ago. Only problem I had was the popping and clunking on the front passenger side which I swear is whenever it feels like it since it's not all the time. Its definately worst when its colder out. One of the main reasons I bought them was because of the customer service. I guess I was just too lazy to send them in so I just got used to the sound. Other than that Ive had no problems.

Idk how much they go for now but for the price I paid then they're worth it
FerretsCanDrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 09:37 PM   #38
fastgp

Trader Rating: (0)
fastgp is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
whats the eta on in stock items and what form of payments do you accept. "the 1985 mr2 coils"
fastgp is offline   Reply With Quote