Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Suspension

Old 08-28-2009, 11:59 AM   #91
S13project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
S13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
payment sent.
S13project is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2009, 03:14 PM   #92
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post
Aight Dan, winter is coming up. I'm gonna need a project to keep me busy. How much for S13 RUCAs, toe, and tension rods, with Ikeya Formula Inner Tie Rods, and subframe risers - my $29 positive balance shipped to 17517.
$831 shipped
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAKURA View Post
are all of the rear arms in stock?
everything except bent toe, thats here in 3 weeks
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13project View Post
payment sent.
thanks!
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 02:11 AM   #93
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
$410 shipped
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 08-30-2009, 04:38 PM   #94
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

thanks, we'll get this out monday- specify s13 or s14 please
Old 09-01-2009, 01:01 PM   #95
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
whoops, S13 please.
they are going out today
Old 09-01-2009, 10:55 PM   #96
95typeX

Trader Rating: (0)
95typeX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
how much for s13 coils and angle kit shipped to 37013
95typeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 03:25 PM   #97
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Coilovers and angle kit parts only option is $1332 shipped
Old 09-03-2009, 09:13 PM   #98
robtech
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
robtech is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
got my s13 coils the other day...love em

RUCA & toe to 95682?
Old 09-07-2009, 10:24 AM   #99
jdms13.4
Leaky Injector

jdms13.4 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjdms13.4 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjdms13.4 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjdms13.4 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjdms13.4 is making his/her stupidity well-known
price on s13 tension rods shipped to 33076?
Old 09-08-2009, 12:48 AM   #100
S13project
Zilvia Junkie

S13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of light
received the RUCAs, subframe spacers, and hood vent spacers. such wonderful work and beautiful pieces. cant wait for the rest of the rear suspension arms to get here so i can put it all on and get a nice low stance and fresh alignment.

and since the Cobra thread is closed i post this here:

gotta say you guys made the Cobra so damn sexy i almost dont want to install it. so i test fitted it, sits so perfectly beside the frame rail it cant even be seen until the car is up in the air- so i took it back off to continue admiring it until everything is finished and it has to go back on

seriously beautiful welds on a gorgeous pipe. cant wait to finish up my motor so i can hear this thing purrrrrrrrrrr.

Last edited by S13project; 09-08-2009 at 12:00 PM..
Old 09-08-2009, 01:56 AM   #101
ShereKhan
Leaky Injector

ShereKhan is an unknown quantity at this point
price on subframe collars shipped to 85205. thanks
ShereKhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 02:08 AM   #102
KC240SR
Leaky Injector

KC240SR is an unknown quantity at this point
How much for coils, traction rods, toe rods, tension rods, and RUCAs to 66202? all for s13
KC240SR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 11:23 AM   #103
randomcow

randomcow is an unknown quantity at this point
price for s13 Tension rods shipped to 30606

Thanks.
randomcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 03:11 PM   #104
unknowns13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
unknowns13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
s13 subframe collar shipped next day air to 85015 lmk asap event this weekend...
unknowns13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:53 PM   #105
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by robtech View Post
got my s13 coils the other day...love em

RUCA & toe to 95682?
Glad you like them! $425
Quote:
got my RUCA, traction and drain plug today! thanks for the fast shipping.
ill be back for AT LEAST the toe when its restocked. and hopefully the front links.
Quote:
received the RUCAs, subframe spacers, and hood vent spacers. such wonderful work and beautiful pieces. cant wait for the rest of the rear suspension arms to get here so i can put it all on and get a nice low stance and fresh alignment.

and since the Cobra thread is closed i post this here:

gotta say you guys made the Cobra so damn sexy i almost dont want to install it. so i test fitted it, sits so perfectly beside the frame rail it cant even be seen until the car is up in the air- so i took it back off to continue admiring it until everything is finished and it has to go back on

seriously beautiful welds on a gorgeous pipe. cant wait to finish up my motor so i can hear this thing purrrrrrrrrrr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdms13.4 View Post
price on s13 tension rods shipped to 33076?
$200 shipped
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShereKhan View Post
price on subframe collars shipped to 85205. thanks
$60 shipped
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC240SR View Post
How much for coils, traction rods, toe rods, tension rods, and RUCAs to 66202? all for s13
$1875 shipped
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomcow View Post
price for s13 Tension rods shipped to 30606

Thanks.
$200 shipped
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknowns13 View Post
s13 subframe collar shipped next day air to 85015 lmk asap event this weekend...
$80 with next day
Old 09-10-2009, 05:22 PM   #106
d r i f t swift
Zilvia Junkie

d r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the rough
bent toe rods shipped to 95624? and are they in stock? and if not can i pre-pay till they come in?
Old 09-14-2009, 06:06 PM   #107
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by d r i f t swift View Post
bent toe rods shipped to 95624? and are they in stock? and if not can i pre-pay till they come in?
$226 shipped. you can prepay if you wish, alot of people do.

Quote:
ETA on the new toe rods?
Friday-ish
Old 09-15-2009, 02:18 AM   #108
S13project
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
Friday-ish
patiently waiting
Old 09-15-2009, 02:16 PM   #109
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
patiently waiting
As are we all.......
Old 09-16-2009, 02:15 PM   #110
The Island
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
The Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant futureThe Island has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
s13 ruca shipped to 90745 please.
The Island is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 02:28 PM   #111
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
can i put a deposit of some sort to assure i get a bent toe set?
i get paid NEXT friday.

actually, can you quote me for s13 bent toe + the ball joint shift knob shipped to 89118?
and if you can take a small deposit to hold those for me. you tell me what kind of deposit and ill let you know if i can do it.
we will be getting in enough toe rods that the inventory will certainly last more than the time it takes for you to get paid

Just to clarify, we got notice the toe rods arrive on friday but they will take some extra time for customs to clear before we can pick them up and ship out to our customers
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Island View Post
s13 ruca shipped to 90745 please.
$215
Old 09-17-2009, 07:24 PM   #112
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

$278 shipped to you
Old 09-19-2009, 08:22 AM   #113
jflor004
Zilvia Member

jflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
we will be getting in enough toe rods that the inventory will certainly last more than the time it takes for you to get paid

Just to clarify, we got notice the toe rods arrive on friday but they will take some extra time for customs to clear before we can pick them up and ship out to our customers

$215
I got S14 Bent toe rod already paid for with shipping. Can't wait to get it in
jflor004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 11:13 PM   #114
jflor004
Zilvia Member

jflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud ofjflor004 has much to be proud of
Hey Dan, how much more to add 15mm spacers in that shipment ^^^
jflor004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:27 PM   #115
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
bent S14 toe arms shipped to 77058, Thanks.

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
RurouniMidnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 12:10 AM   #116
sleeper108
Zilvia Junkie

sleeper108 is an unknown quantity at this point
ugh, i go to this page because it is like candy, but i need a new engine before i can buy any of this really.

It's like window shopping for something i cant buy for 6 months!!!
sleeper108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 09:59 PM   #117
d r i f t swift
Zilvia Junkie

d r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the rough
sent my payment for some toe rods. cant wait to put them on so my car can drive straight again.. haha
Old 09-24-2009, 12:35 AM   #118
hpipro4
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (71)
hpipro4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 71 reviews
cant wait for my BIG order!!!
hpipro4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 12:02 PM   #119
randomcow

randomcow is an unknown quantity at this point
s13 RUCA's and Toe to 30606.

Thanks.
randomcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:21 PM   #120
anotheraznguy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
anotheraznguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anotheraznguy
Started installing parts

Dan, could you please look into this and pm me? Thanks

i ordered a bit ago but car was in paint shop. Today was the first time i cracked them open and started installing them..

The rear upper control arm bushing width is too small.

please look at the attached photo's.. Thanks

anotheraznguy is offline   Reply With Quote