Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2003, 07:09 PM   #1
phase2
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
phase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
KAAZ 1.5 AND 2.0 Way Special

Limited time offer special for KAAZ 1.5 and 2.0way clutch type LSD.

$700 for LSD only
$985 for LSD + output flanges

All LSD comes with all ring gears, gaskets, for install. Fluid can be separately purchased.

More info please view here:

http://www.phase2motortrend.com/kaaz15waylsd.html

Thanks.

Luke
Phase 2
http://www.phase2motortrend.com
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2003, 10:13 PM   #2
BoostinS13

Trader Rating: (0)
BoostinS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BoostinS13
I'm all about it...In 2 months though Z32 brakes, and suspension first...but If anyone would like to join in 2 months??? I'm down...do you know how much for shipping to 21401 annapolis, MD
Old 05-03-2003, 01:03 AM   #3
phase2
Zilvia.net Advertiser

phase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of lightphase2 is a glorious beacon of light
Limited stock offer until sold out, we'll make it $1000 shipped anywhere in the U.S. When stock sold out the special will be taken off the website.

Tx.

Luke
Phase 2
Old 05-03-2003, 07:58 AM   #4
BoostinS13

$1000 w/o output shafts???? They are on ebay for $700... I know a few people who have bought from "kaazusa" on ebay.
Old 05-03-2003, 07:06 PM   #5
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I think phase2 is saying it's $1000 with output shafts. The ones on ebay don't include output shafts, which are about $300. So you would end up spending about over $1000 with shipping if you bought it off of ebay plus you have to wait for the auction to end. All that considering most likely you will be outbidded.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33731
Ebay doesn't include output shafts, well at least the picture doesnt.
Old 05-03-2003, 10:30 PM   #6
adey
Post Whore!

adey is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: KAAZ 1.5 AND 2.0 Way Special

Quote:
Originally posted by phase2

$985 for LSD + output flanges
Quote:
Originally posted by BoostinS13
$1000 w/o output shafts????
What didn't you understand?
Old 05-04-2003, 04:12 AM   #7
phase2
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Thanks guys, to clear confusion the price $985 includes 1.5 or 2.0 way LSD for your choice 'including' the correct factory brand new output shafts.

One can bid on Ebay same thing but with the chance of being out bidded, and have to wait until auction over for same deal.

FYI, once stocks sold out KAAZ won't be bringing in anymore shipment of 240 LSD until Mid June or Early July.

Thanks.

Luke
Phase 2
Old 05-04-2003, 11:05 AM   #8
BoostinS13

My confusion was if you would be bringing more LSDs in but having them for sale for a higher price. Thanks for clearing that up wayne...since the above poster obviously did not understand my question and decided to be a d*ck instead.
Old 05-04-2003, 03:40 PM   #9
adey
Post Whore!

Even if you can find a new kaaz lsd on ebay for $700, you will have to source the output flanges yourself. As I understand it, they are no longer available from Nissan USA, and you'd have to do a good amount of digging to find them, very possibly paying more than the $285 that phase2 is asking for them.
Quote:
$1000 w/o output shafts???? They are on ebay for $700... I know a few people who have bought from "kaazusa" on ebay.
This is what you said... It sounds more like you were expressing ridicule at the $1000 price tag and explaining that they could be bought on ebay for $700.
Quote:
My confusion was if you would be bringing more LSDs in but having them for sale for a higher price. Thanks for clearing that up wayne.
Quote:
Luke
Phase 2
It seems like you really just don't pay attention to any posts. That was Luke from phase2.
Before you go around calling people names, maybe you should actually read the posts that you're referring to!
Old 05-04-2003, 04:01 PM   #10
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
Quote:
My confusion was if you would be bringing more LSDs in but having them for sale for a higher price. Thanks for clearing that up wayne...since the above poster obviously did not understand my question and decided to be a d*ck instead.
not a good way to starting off in zilvia.net and attacking a well respected member
Old 05-04-2003, 08:23 PM   #11
adey
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally posted by SilviaDriver
... a well respected member
Since when was I well respected? haha... thanks for the kind words.

That said/aside, I was feeling a little feisty at the time of my first quote/quote post here, and seeing a n00b who doesn't like to read what's been written just aggravated me.

Anyway. My take on the whole LSD thing: Buy from phase2motortrend. They have an (almost?) PERFECT track record! I've heard nothing but good things about them, unlike a shop like another socal shop/garage that starts with "c" and ends with "artune".
Someone lock this thread already. I'm surprised I got away with slapping this "poor noob" (who happens to not like to read posts) so many times!
Old 05-04-2003, 09:12 PM   #12
BoostinS13

Attack...you may want to rethink that statement, I was defending...My question to Wayne was that would it be $1000 after the diffs in stock were sold out, and a new shipment was brought in...but i'm not going to bicker online that's stupid and immature, if you would like to "flame" me IM me or email me "BoostinS13" and i'm not the n00b you may think...just new to this...well obviously very opinionated, ignorant, egotistical forum. Or @ least some of the members that just posted, excluding Wayne
Old 05-05-2003, 12:23 AM   #13
adey
Post Whore!

That's it! Go back and read the posts through, every word of every post, not just 1 or 2 selective sentences. I rest my case.

<font size="+2"> IB4TL </font>
Old 05-05-2003, 12:56 AM   #14
BoostinS13

wow...your head is really big, you honestly think you are some bada$$...this is very amusing, keep it comming...IB4TL...wow that is some cool lingo..yO is that some mad JdM TyTeNeSs???
Old 05-05-2003, 02:10 AM   #15
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Boostins13, you're addressing the incorrect person from Phase2. It seems that Luke from Phase2 is posting, NOT Wayne. Yet you keep on posting to Wayne. And if you had bothered to take the time to read the thread, perhaps you would have understood. Also, you changed your mind about your original question. You were obviously questioning if the kaaz Unit itself was $1000 without output shafts, but after Luke answered the question with other details, you quickly changed your mind so you wouldn't sound stupid. Oh well, we should take it up in PMs if there is any further problems.

Sorry for taking up your thread Luke.
Old 05-05-2003, 07:43 AM   #16
adey
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally posted by drift into a curb
Sorry for taking up your thread Luke.
how could I forget! I'm sorry as well; it was pretty selfish of me to hijack this thread. At least I tried to advertise (for) you guys, though.
Old 05-05-2003, 09:05 AM   #17
BoostinS13

First off let me start by addressing the right person, I assumed phase 2 was wayne w/o reading your sig. as Wayne posts on FA...I apologize Luke

2ndly I must explain myself yet again because you still don't seem to understand

" $1000 w/o output shafts???? " - me

" My confusion was if you would be bringing more LSDs in but having them for sale for a higher price " - me w/ more explanation behind my question because you obviously didn't understand.

Yes 2 different questions/statements, kinda like a synonym of question phrased differently to mean the SAME thing.

" Limited stock offer until sold out, we'll make it $1000 shipped anywhere in the U.S. " - Luke

Now my question addressed my confusion that maybe there was supposed to "after sold out" @ the end of luke's post. I do NOT assume hence the original question about which I was flamed.
Now maybe you all can understand that a little better since I had to break it down like you all are first graders.

Once again Luke I apologize, and I will most likely be buying one of these units from Phase2
Old 05-06-2003, 01:09 AM   #18
phase2
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Wow! Hang in there guys, we all drive 240's so let's show some love to each other. I understand things will get carried away on internet message boards, but I certainly would be sad if my post made members to flame each other! Let's all get along!

As for the limited stock offer, reason behind it is because KAAZ will be releasing a new unit in mid summer that 'supposedly' will fit all 240SX model S13/S14 with 'existing' output shafts. Now wouldn't we all love to buy something and bolt it right on with what we have on the car already? I certainly would!

However, just preliminary discussion with KAAZ on the potential pricing did not reveal any cheaper prices than the current available model that needs the output shafts to be changed, so only time will tell!

That's why we were extended a discount on the current model from KAAZ and we passed that discount to you guys! So for the KAAZ lovers that needs LSD now can take advantage of the discount now, and for people that's saving up right now can wait for the new model that will be available mid summer (preliminary estimate).

Yes, I am Luke from Phase 2 and I stole Wayne's account PW with his permission ofcourse.

Tx Guys.

Luke
Phase 2
Old 05-06-2003, 07:45 AM   #19
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
As for the limited stock offer, reason behind it is because KAAZ will be releasing a new unit in mid summer that 'supposedly' will fit all 240SX model S13/S14 with 'existing' output shafts. Now wouldn't we all love to buy something and bolt it right on with what we have on the car already? I certainly would!

However, just preliminary discussion with KAAZ on the potential pricing did not reveal any cheaper prices than the current available model that needs the output shafts to be changed, so only time will tell!
Luke
Phase 2
its also going to have MORE clutch plates inside as well
the only units right now that comes to mind that drops into open diff w/ no need for new side shafts is Quiafe and ATS
Old 05-06-2003, 09:34 AM   #20
BoostinS13

That is great news...now the question is should i keep my vlsd for a while, and wait for kaaz's new unit....hmmmmmmmmmm