Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2015, 11:05 PM   #61
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
mhubeny180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
l2read to your question, and to your solution.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2015, 12:20 AM   #62
tetsuon18

tetsuon18 is an unknown quantity at this point
mother of fucking fucks... And just when i though I've seen retarded. So you think you can justify expensive ass spacers, (which you could have spent that money on engine upgrades, MORE suspesion, etc) with posting a picture of a REAL tuner? Guess what... he might be slightly lower, but I guarran fucken tee you that he has a ton of supporting mods to compensate with the modifications made to the roll center. Get rid of your stupid fucking spacers, your wheels are wide enough and look great. Spend your money on more functional stuff instead of trying to make your car what it really isn't. Don't cut into the body because eventually you'll just ruin a perfectly nice car all because you're a stubborn retard.
Old 07-29-2015, 12:33 AM   #63
harris180
Zilvia Member

harris180 is an unknown quantity at this point
wait your wheels are 10.5 +25 rears and they hit the coilover? What brand are your coilovers?
Old 07-29-2015, 12:37 AM   #64
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Sileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Bro... There are only 4 ways to fix your problem (5 if you count setting your car ablaze until the tires melt off, Which sounds pretty good right now). They are all easy to figure out.

If you cannot figure out how to fix this easy solution then I highly suggest you stop what you are doing before you go past the PONR and have to resort to #5.
1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Don't Buy Engines from JDM-Online http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/207457-jdm-online.html
Don't Buy XS-Power or SSAC Shit
Old 07-29-2015, 01:16 AM   #65
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Holy fuck those spacers honestly look like they are 65mm thick, LMAO!

Hope you have a case of wheel bearings on hand.

P.S., nice spacer bro...

Old 07-29-2015, 05:34 AM   #66
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I knew something like that would show up lol
Old 07-29-2015, 06:02 AM   #67
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
So who is this RWB fella?

Does he use bigger spacers then this guy?

Will OP get his wheel and fenders to fit?

0_o Find out on the next episode of Zilvia....

s14 kouki ka-t
Old 07-29-2015, 07:12 AM   #68
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Can you provide a photo of your spacers? Also, do you have any suspension parts installed?
Old 07-29-2015, 07:43 AM   #69
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_85 View Post
Bro... There are only 4 ways to fix your problem (5 if you count setting your car ablaze until the tires melt off, Which sounds pretty good right now). They are all easy to figure out.

If you cannot figure out how to fix this easy solution then I highly suggest you stop what you are doing before you go past the PONR and have to resort to #5.
why would i set my mint car on fire? so it can look like a combination of your wifes' face and your cars? multi colored unfinished panels and all droopy/saggy? nthx.
Old 07-29-2015, 07:53 AM   #70
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

lol all these ppl hating on me got the 900k mileage cars with gt wings to keep downforce on their garage dormant (due to not running) 240. My vehicle is not even 25% done and its miles past (from what ive seen) any of these hater's cars.
Old 07-29-2015, 08:08 AM   #71
Hiighboost2
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (32)
Hiighboost2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Hiighboost2
Digging that hole pretty deep I see.
Why don't you go ahead and figure it out on your own since you're so much more intelligent than the rest of us combined.
As a matter of fact.. why did you even start this thread seeing that your obviously some type of genius when it comes to car setups.

Instagram @hiighboost @iasperformance
Old 07-29-2015, 08:16 AM   #72
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Sileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhubeny180sx View Post
why would i set my mint car on fire? so it can look like a combination of your wifes' face and your cars? multi colored unfinished panels and all droopy/saggy? nthx.

hahaha ok bro, Now who's hating?

My 5 built cars out preform your soon to be dumpster spec S13 in every way.

Im more of a function over form kinda guy. Paint and body work is the last thing I worry about on all my cars. Not to mention none of my cars are anywhere close to being finished.

I leave all the easy stuff for last.

Since you can't understand the concept.

Rubber melts/burns when exposed to extreme temps. so when your tires melt and burn off the wheels then you don't have a problem with the tires hitting the fenders.
1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Don't Buy Engines from JDM-Online http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/207457-jdm-online.html
Old 07-29-2015, 08:22 AM   #73
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Quote:

My 5 built cars out preform your soon to be dumpster spec S13 in every way.

Im more of a function over form kinda guy. Paint and body work is the last thing I worry about on all my cars. Not to mention none of my cars are anywhere close to being finished.

I leave all the easy stuff for last.

lol such a lame excuse for not being able to afford to properly build a car. maybe if you focused your attention on building one very nice car, rather than 5 pieces of junk, you would have some credibility. feels nice when someone makes fun of your unfinished project right? Alot of ppl fail to see that this a thread asking for a suggestion that I possibly havent thought of, and not "hei guys my car finally finished look" FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE PLUS.
Old 07-29-2015, 08:32 AM   #74
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Quote:
lol such a lame excuse for not being able to afford to properly build a car. maybe if you focused your attention on building one very nice car, rather than 5 pieces of junk, you would have some credibility. feels nice when someone makes fun of your unfinished project right? Alot of ppl fail to see that this a thread asking for a suggestion that I possibly havent thought of, and not "hei guys my car finally finished look" FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE PLUS.

HAHAHA Really? You are joking right? None of my cars are properly built?

Please enlighten me on how none of my cars are properly built? Aside from My AE86 which the engine was in an unknown state and I was on a time crunch to get running before I had to leave the US.

Maybe you should take a closer look at my build threads and notice the quality of parts that are installed in them.

My GT-R. Yeah so haggard
1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Old 07-29-2015, 08:38 AM   #75
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Dude, what is your deal? For real? Why such a chip on your shoulder?

Serious. Calm the fuck down and stop trying "win" every argument. The bottom line is that you simply can not run those wheels, those spacers without A LOT of body work.

Also, you keep mentioning safety for the justification for your spacers. The bottom line is that spacers aren't safe. If you want safe, buy wheels that fit with out the use of spacers. (I understand that you love these discontinued wheels)

Spacers put extra wear and tear on your drive line components, messes with the geometry and adds an additional failure point per wheel. (I don't care if they are made from titanium)

Please stop. This isn't a dick measuring contest, you are a keyboard cowboy and responding to the other trolls. If it is your car, and this is how you want it to look, you honestly should not be asking for advice here. You know what the answer is (also it's been post by me and others). You will need to pay someone to do the work for you and they will tell you that it's not possible or they will charge you a ton to do it (which clearly isn't a concern for you).

Honestly, do you think the hatch you referenced earlier made a post like this? No, he wanted to do it had the skills, or knew someone who does, to make it happen.

You can't ask a dumb question and not expect snarky responses.
Old 07-29-2015, 08:45 AM   #76
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Quote:
HAHAHA Really? You are joking right? None of my cars are properly built?

Please enlighten me on how none of my cars are properly built? Aside from My AE86 which the engine was in an unknown state and I was on a time crunch to get running before I had to leave the US.

Maybe you should take a closer look at my build threads and notice the quality of parts that are installed in them.

My GT-R. Yeah so haggard
you think its impressive, its an average gtr, there is one that looks exactly like it in my small ass mining town a few streets away from me with all the nismo goodies. cool you read zilvia and fanboy arc parts to get sik jdm status, that spoiler looks terrible. why dont you show us your rainbow 240s? Do i go bash your 240s, I have the mental capacity to understand people post things here that are a work in progress, so im not gonna chirp someones car, but if someone is gonna trash talk me of course I will defend myself, and Im very good at it. You dont see me posting my cadillac escalade ext or lincoln navigator around here rite why would i 240/fariladyz forum bro...
Old 07-29-2015, 08:55 AM   #77
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280VertDET View Post
Dude, what is your deal? For real? Why such a chip on your shoulder?

Serious. Calm the fuck down and stop trying "win" every argument. The bottom line is that you simply can not run those wheels, those spacers without A LOT of body work.

Also, you keep mentioning safety for the justification for your spacers. The bottom line is that spacers aren't safe. If you want safe, buy wheels that fit with out the use of spacers. (I understand that you love these discontinued wheels)

Spacers put extra wear and tear on your drive line components, messes with the geometry and adds an additional failure point per wheel. (I don't care if they are made from titanium)

Please stop. This isn't a dick measuring contest, you are a keyboard cowboy and responding to the other trolls. If it is your car, and this is how you want it to look, you honestly should not be asking for advice here. You know what the answer is (also it's been post by me and others). You will need to pay someone to do the work for you and they will tell you that it's not possible or they will charge you a ton to do it (which clearly isn't a concern for you).

Honestly, do you think the hatch you referenced earlier made a post like this? No, he wanted to do it had the skills, or knew someone who does, to make it happen.

You can't ask a dumb question and not expect snarky responses.

oh im sorry I didn't realize you had degree in engineering and physics from the university of google. Spacers are as safe as you make them. These spacers were made by a company professionally with a lot of experience making spacers (mostly for 4x4 applications) so I think they know what they are talking about when they sent me instructions to follow, making sure i had enough thread to attach to, proper torque, adjusting and adding lock tite after a certain amount of kilometers. I fail to see how a literal extension of the hub puts any more wear and tear on drive line components than a no spacer wheel would with the exact same offset.
Old 07-29-2015, 09:01 AM   #78
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
oh im sorry I didn't realize you had degree in engineering and physics from the university of google.
Apparently you do so, please, teach us master.
Old 07-29-2015, 09:07 AM   #79
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Quote:
you think its impressive, its an average gtr, there is one that looks exactly like it in my small ass mining town a few streets away from me with all the nismo goodies. cool you read zilvia and fanboy arc parts to get sik jdm status, that spoiler looks terrible. why dont you show us your rainbow 240s? Do i go bash your 240s, I have the mental capacity to understand people post things here that are a work in progress, so im not gonna chirp someones car, but if someone is gonna trash talk me of course I will defend myself, and Im very good at it. You dont see me posting my cadillac escalade ext or lincoln navigator around here rite why would i 240/fariladyz forum bro...

I never said it was hot shit. Like I said body work is last on my cars so yeah its gonna look similar to most. You said all my cars were not properly built and look like shit. Still waiting on your explanation on how they are poorly built too.

I am just proving you wrong.

It is also an ARC spoiler. Mounts to the Factory wing mounts and is lighter weight and more functional.

so its fan boy to have quality parts? interesting. So I guess those SSR's you have make you a fan boy as well then right? According to your logic.

I build my cars to what I like not other ppl. and defiantly don't copy other ppls style like you are doing. I try to be original.
1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Old 07-29-2015, 09:46 AM   #80
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1on1 View Post
What size are your custom spacers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1on1 View Post
Can you provide a photo of your spacers? Also, do you have any suspension parts installed?
msglength......
Old 07-29-2015, 09:47 AM   #81
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
oh im sorry I didn't realize you had degree in engineering and physics from the university of google. Spacers are as safe as you make them. These spacers were made by a company professionally with a lot of experience making spacers (mostly for 4x4 applications) so I think they know what they are talking about when they sent me instructions to follow, making sure i had enough thread to attach to, proper torque, adjusting and adding lock tite after a certain amount of kilometers. I fail to see how a literal extension of the hub puts any more wear and tear on drive line components than a no spacer wheel would with the exact same offset.
OMFG. I learned this shit 6th grade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7WYk1B-lNM
Old 07-29-2015, 10:09 AM   #82
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

this is the KEY problem im dealing with when it comes to cutting fenders, which will not solve anything because the tires are hitting on the mounting points of the bumper (which is just mocked up)

with wheel turned showing contact point

with wheel turned away to show the point where the bumper attaches to the fender

edit:
I was thinking of adjusting the caster, but i only have about 1/4 inch - 1/2 inch of space back there when the wheels are turned so i don't think it would get me very far
Old 07-29-2015, 10:14 AM   #83
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
^ pls dioe.

ktnxbye

<3

s14 kouki ka-t
Old 07-29-2015, 10:15 AM   #84
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
This cat is making some of yall look real dumb.
Old 07-29-2015, 10:16 AM   #85
KoukiMonsta
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
KoukiMonsta is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
step one. sell your car
step two. buy a kia
Old 07-29-2015, 10:17 AM   #86
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Just to stoke the fire, have you thought about dropping down two sidewall series?

Also, very serious question. Have your spacers been heat cycled and shot peened?
Old 07-29-2015, 10:20 AM   #87
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
This cat is making some of yall look real dumb.

Meh... Its 1am, I'm at work and extremely bored.. This is kinda entertaining to me. although not fun anymore when he doesn't answer my questions.
1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Old 07-29-2015, 10:27 AM   #88
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Just to stoke the fire, have you thought about dropping down two sidewall series?

Also, very serious question. Have your spacers been heat cycled and shot peened?
I have, yes but...

nthx

To the serious question, I can't say I have an answer for you, so there is no safe assumption to be made yaknowutimean.
Old 07-29-2015, 10:30 AM   #89
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Haha I like you.
Old 07-29-2015, 10:48 AM   #90
KoukiMonsta
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
KoukiMonsta is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
where did you get dem rimZ?