Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-21-2020, 06:57 AM   #4531
spoolinrb25det
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
spoolinrb25det is a splendid one to beholdspoolinrb25det is a splendid one to beholdspoolinrb25det is a splendid one to beholdspoolinrb25det is a splendid one to beholdspoolinrb25det is a splendid one to beholdspoolinrb25det is a splendid one to beholdspoolinrb25det is a splendid one to beholdspoolinrb25det is a splendid one to beholdspoolinrb25det is a splendid one to beholdspoolinrb25det is a splendid one to beholdspoolinrb25det is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
New ride finished its float over. Still not sure where ima start. Besides a through detail

Last edited by spoolinrb25det; 05-21-2020 at 06:58 AM.. Reason: pics
spoolinrb25det is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2022, 01:21 PM   #4532
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Remember that $500 shell on craigslist someone posted in here like 5 years ago? I finally got it running again lol

It'll eventually get some body work and fresh paint, but for now I just want to drive. I won't fuck up and paint it a single color this time, I promise.
Old 04-01-2022, 01:39 AM   #4533
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Damn, that’s going to look rad painted. Love the aero combo. Who makes that hood/ bonnet spoiler? Msports?
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2022, 01:11 PM   #4534
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanSayWhat View Post
Damn, that?s going to look rad painted. Love the aero combo. Who makes that hood/ bonnet spoiler? Msports?
Thanks! It?s just some random no-name one I found on YAJ.
Old 04-02-2022, 07:38 PM   #4535
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Word. Msports has something that looks like it, but I’m not sure if it’s for the hood, or a diffuser for the rear bumper? I’ve always been curious of who originally made it.
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2022, 11:20 PM   #4536
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanSayWhat View Post
Word. Msports has something that looks like it, but I?m not sure if it?s for the hood, or a diffuser for the rear bumper? I?ve always been curious of who originally made it.
Behrman made 2 types but they?re out of business now I think a couple other companies made them too but I could never find them online.
Old 04-05-2022, 10:17 AM   #4537
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
but they're out of business now
You sure? Their website is still up. https://www.wisesquare.jp/
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 02:05 PM   #4538
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
You sure? Their website is still up. https://www.wisesquare.jp/
Whops meant out of production

Did a quick rattle can color match job for the time being since I'm not sure when I'll get around to doing proper body work.

Last edited by deolio; 04-05-2022 at 03:03 PM..
deolio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2022, 11:59 AM   #4539
vespaman
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (64)
vespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
My S13 K’s 1992

Old 05-13-2022, 01:42 PM   #4540
EFITTZY
Zilvia Junkie

EFITTZY is making a name for him/her selfEFITTZY is making a name for him/her self
Beautiful K's, is this located in Thailand?
Old 06-17-2022, 02:52 AM   #4541
deavoll

deavoll is a jewel in the roughdeavoll is a jewel in the roughdeavoll is a jewel in the roughdeavoll is a jewel in the roughdeavoll is a jewel in the roughdeavoll is a jewel in the roughdeavoll is a jewel in the roughdeavoll is a jewel in the rough
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
deavoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2022, 12:06 AM   #4542
deavoll

deavoll is a jewel in the roughdeavoll is a jewel in the roughdeavoll is a jewel in the roughdeavoll is a jewel in the roughdeavoll is a jewel in the roughdeavoll is a jewel in the roughdeavoll is a jewel in the roughdeavoll is a jewel in the rough

Old 07-31-2022, 09:09 AM   #4543
cured13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
cured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deavoll View Post

That's the way to kill the car in no time.
cured13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2022, 03:43 PM   #4544
deavoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by cured13 View Post
That's the way to kill the car in no time.
That's not where it lives, I was just shuffling cars.
Old 10-21-2022, 07:16 AM   #4545
souljaseth33
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
souljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to souljaseth33
check out this gem for sale

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ct...547668918.html
souljaseth33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 07:32 AM   #4546
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Oof, I was about to say I'm blown away by how clean it is for a New England car but the strut towers are as bad as my 320,000 mile Virginia car. There's a worthy project there but I suspect it's hiding a lot of rusty surprises here you can't see.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2022, 10:36 AM   #4547
vespaman
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (64)
vespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
Keep it coming ppl
Old 02-11-2023, 09:14 PM   #4548
deavoll