Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-12-2007, 11:08 AM   #181
opticfilms
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
opticfilms is a glorious beacon of lightopticfilms is a glorious beacon of lightopticfilms is a glorious beacon of lightopticfilms is a glorious beacon of lightopticfilms is a glorious beacon of lightopticfilms is a glorious beacon of lightopticfilms is a glorious beacon of lightopticfilms is a glorious beacon of lightopticfilms is a glorious beacon of lightopticfilms is a glorious beacon of lightopticfilms is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
have fun

opticfilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2007, 11:19 AM   #182
opticfilms
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
opticfilms is a glorious beacon of lightopticfilms is a glorious beacon of lightopticfilms is a glorious beacon of lightopticfilms is a glorious beacon of lightopticfilms is a glorious beacon of lightopticfilms is a glorious beacon of lightopticfilms is a glorious beacon of lightopticfilms is a glorious beacon of lightopticfilms is a glorious beacon of lightopticfilms is a glorious beacon of lightopticfilms is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
guys car back in the day
opticfilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 08:24 PM   #183
sleepy_s13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
sleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Heres mine just got it a couple weeks ago. just waitng for money for an SR

Color of car: Creamy yellow
Build date: 88
original transmission:auto
sunroof:yes
HUD: yes but non working
wing:no
State:CA

sleepy_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 12:41 AM   #184
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop

two many tones
Old 02-13-2007, 01:02 AM   #185
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
tknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Quote:
Originally Posted by nisans13turbo
LMAO...where is this show at anyways? Car show i've been to cant even compare to these 1/2 naked ladies.
San Francisco, in the Japantown parking garage, those chicks looked pretty haggard in real life.

Silvia concept- you're car took best in show imo

$pending dead pre$ident$ J@CK@TT@CK!
tknbkthrsdy4anfg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 11:39 PM   #186
silviaconcept

silviaconcept is making a name for him/her selfsilviaconcept is making a name for him/her self
some more pictures

As requested... =)

NOT ON TOPIC
silviaconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 12:26 AM   #187
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
^ your's makes mine angry, my car's all like hey i want some of those parts on me damn you...lol.....and the asian chick = hawtness.
C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 01:09 AM   #188
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

Saw this in April '04 as I was on my way to do Lisa's SR swap.
Don't know anything about it, just sharing the love.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 04:42 AM   #189
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
^^I almost thought that was my car. Same color, same hubcaps, same 4x4 stance.

I gotta get new pics of my car up for this thread.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 12:29 PM   #190
arkive43
Zilvia Addict

arkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud of
my coupes gona be 2tone aswelll with areo. silvia concept ur silvia is sick, it shows me how bad ass the rear over fenders look. im gettin 30mm....
arkive43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 12:14 AM   #191
silviaconcept

silviaconcept is making a name for him/her selfsilviaconcept is making a name for him/her self
HIN pictures

Old 03-13-2007, 12:30 AM   #192
SC_S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
SC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
i have a two tone, but the paints pretty beat up... the clear coat is pretty thrashed in a lotta spots....not sure if i want to repaint two tone, unless a sick combo comes up. i might do a blue with a little less green. i cant really put my finger on it, but the slight greenish tint throws me off lol
Old 03-13-2007, 09:49 AM   #193
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
the green is one of a kind and fresh as hell. it would be a shame to change it.
Old 03-13-2007, 10:22 AM   #194
rewplayff
Zilvia Junkie

rewplayff will become famous soon enoughrewplayff will become famous soon enoughrewplayff will become famous soon enoughrewplayff will become famous soon enough
i agree, i alwasy wanted to do the green 2tone on my chuki but spray cans only come in certain colors. hehe. and a sprayed green 2tone would be an insult.
rewplayff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 10:34 AM   #195
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
I went to HIN once.
I didn't show up during the judging because I had to work. No loss.
Remember kids, only YOU can prevent hard-parking.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 11:55 AM   #196
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
damn, yuri you have to go to the diamond plaza meet sometime i want to see your car in person...i want to park next tro you and take a pic..it would be like a big brother little brother type pic..
Old 03-13-2007, 12:38 PM   #197
jrbump
Zilvia Addict

jrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond reputejrbump has a reputation beyond repute
5 tone coupe:

jrbump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 01:50 PM   #198
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
i wouldnt mind seeing yuri at a meet again. hehe.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 01:56 PM   #199
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
^ lol

you read it yuri

come down to the dp meet
Old 03-15-2007, 11:41 AM   #200
C. Senor
Post Whore!

^lookin good as always
Old 03-15-2007, 11:46 AM   #201
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
silviaconcept is that an origin spoiler?

btw yuri, i like the color of the rims.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 12:50 PM   #202
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri
noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what happened to the gold chrome!!!???!?!?!!!?
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 01:07 PM   #203
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
It started to fall off the wheels, so I helped it along.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 02:23 PM   #204
s13poop
Post Whore!

i like the new look yuri
Old 03-15-2007, 08:01 PM   #205
silviaconcept

wangan spoiler for the coupe.. not sure what brand hehe.. looks pretty good with the wide body
Old 03-15-2007, 09:03 PM   #206
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
the gold chrome started to fall off? haha fall onto my car?

well either way i like your car with any wheels.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 05:34 PM   #207
Dax
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Dax will become famous soon enoughDax will become famous soon enoughDax will become famous soon enoughDax will become famous soon enoughDax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Heres mine:
*Rear coilovers were set really high for some reason. It has since been maxed out. Haven't gotten any updated shots yet.

Seafoam over Grey

Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 08:09 PM   #208
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
I'm bumping this thread since I've seen several new two-tones show up lately. Don't let it die.
Old 08-11-2007, 11:22 PM   #209
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
well i just picked this one up a few weeks ago.....

Color of car: Silver-gray
Build date: 09/88
original transmission: manual
sunroof: no
HUD: yes
wing: no
State: now in Canada
original paint

mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 12:47 AM   #210
EJ253
Zilvia FREAK!

EJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfectionEJ253 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to EJ253 Send a message via MSN to EJ253
those wheels look so damn good in white

DriftUtah | UtahNissans | MySpace | I <3 Drifting. Keep it Real.
Secret Society
EJ253 is offline   Reply With Quote