Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-26-2009, 10:30 AM   #5641
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Front: 20mm + 8mm
Rear: 25mm

And what do you mean extra inch? Do you mean an extra inch lower?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
wh0aitznic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2009, 11:46 AM   #5642
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
yes.. when u hear rubbing every where even more when a extra person rides with u that's when they like it.. they don't drive ur car !
lol

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 11:58 AM   #5643
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Old 07-26-2009, 01:02 PM   #5644
Choku_Dorian
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Choku_Dorian is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Killing it^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by wh0aitznic0 View Post
And what do you mean extra inch? Do you mean an extra inch lower?
yea. so it looks like the above.
Choku_Dorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:46 PM   #5645
headup240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
headup240 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to headup240
I think I need to be in this thread for my rear wheels and the tire fitment thread for my fronts... weak.

headup240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 10:32 PM   #5646
Otto347
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Otto347 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
^^^^ Um 5 minus 6 sir................
Otto347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 11:34 PM   #5647
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by headup240 View Post
I think...
You thought wrong.

Quote:
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Old 07-26-2009, 11:36 PM   #5648
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choku_Dorian View Post
Killing it^^

yea. so it looks like the above.
The biggest difference between the two cars is one has fiberglass fenders and the other one has stock fenders. You cannot easily achieve fitment like that with stock fenders. It took me two days to get the fenders right on that S15 and he's running quite a bit of neg camber. I'm just not impressed with widebody cars anymore, it is too easy to make the fitment look outrageous. (just a note that this is a general rant about fiberglass fenders, the red car looks hot and the white one could easily go down another inch without rubbing - it just might take a little sledge hammer action on the inner fenders, lol)

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 11:45 PM   #5649
kunihongo
Leaky Injector

kunihongo is an unknown quantity at this point
SSR Vienna Kreiss
Front 18x9 +24 215/35
Rear 18x10 +11 245/35

sorry about the shitty pics I'll update with better pics.
fronts can go lower but i need to take collars off and relocate the fender wiring harness.

no spacers just news paper rolled and banged with a rubber mallet

jdm front bumper and lip coming soon.

kunihongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:01 AM   #5650
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
The biggest difference between the two cars is one has fiberglass fenders and the other one has stock fenders. You cannot easily achieve fitment like that with stock fenders. It took me two days to get the fenders right on that S15 and he's running quite a bit of neg camber. I'm just not impressed with widebody cars anymore, it is too easy to make the fitment look outrageous. (just a note that this is a general rant about fiberglass fenders, the red car looks hot and the white one could easily go down another inch without rubbing - it just might take a little sledge hammer action on the inner fenders, lol)
I know what he means. I know that I could easily go down that extra inch and tuck the top of the rim. But I'm not a fan of how stock fender'd cars look tucking rim. If I had overs and only ran -1* of camber, I'd LOVE to tuck rim but to me, the rear is pretty much perfect.

Plus my stock toe arm is a finger away from the subframe collar already.

Quote:

<3
Quote:
Old 07-27-2009, 02:07 AM   #5651
mugendork
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
mugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond reputemugendork has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
trim a small part of the cupped part of the collar and make it flat, almost like a washer. 10 minutes with a grinder on both sides, problem solved.
mugendork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:55 AM   #5652
drift Kid
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
drift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nicedrift Kid is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drift Kid
Old 07-27-2009, 10:03 AM   #5653
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Quote:
now that u saying that(about cars with big fenders or wide b) didnt took it to me tho but id like to say when i ordered the Koguchis my first thought was im going to be able to run 295 or bigger tires and still enjoying some lips too (while that S15 is probably running a 225 on the rear for example) Looks super fucking hot for sure. just cant run that size of a tire when u make +500whp
other thing.. i dont see it very easy to obtain good fitment using widebody or big fenders! u have to know ur shit for sure(ofset wheels sizing etc etc) not to go agaisnt u but i think is easier for stock body to find good fitment
any way u did a good job with that S15
PS suck that if i want to run TE's again i need minimun of 30mm spacers for the rears ..

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:11 PM   #5654
Choku_Dorian
Zilvia Member

Choku_Dorian is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choku_Dorian View Post
your car is nice, but i would love to see it with that extra inch in the rear...
Quote:
the white one could easily go down another inch without rubbing

Quote:
Originally Posted by wh0aitznic0 View Post
I know that I could easily go down that extra inch and tuck the top of the rim.

lol, I didnt even say it would be easy, i never said anything about tucking rim, alls i said is i would love to see it 1" lower. nothing more, nothing less. what is the problem

if you arent going to do it thats fine, there are a hundred reasons not to drop your car any lower but as far as this thread goes, they all suck.

/discussion.

lets do more of the [img] stuff:
Choku_Dorian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:23 PM   #5655
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

I'm a very good visual judge for dimensions and I can tell you that an inch would put the fender over the top of the rim.

Quote:

<3
Quote:
Old 07-27-2009, 01:25 PM   #5656
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
My bro sold his car a while back. It was really cool. Now... not so much...

BEFORE:

AFTER:

\

LOL
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 08:13 PM   #5657
dub40sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
dub40sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Thats pretty sweet. Those are a great wheel choice to put on an r32... probably my first pick for sure.
dub40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:04 PM   #5658
mogucki
Leaky Injector

mogucki is an unknown quantity at this point
mogucki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:07 PM   #5659
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
What happened to that R32 is a god damn travesty.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:14 PM   #5660
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
What happened to that R32 is a god damn travesty.
New owner + MOTEGIs happened.

JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:23 PM   #5661
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
^^ thats a huge shame

rules:

11:11 333
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 11:17 PM   #5662
scweet1
Zilvia Junkie

scweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond repute
Homie Dang's SC

WedsSport SA-70.

18x9 +4
18x10 +18

scweet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 02:09 AM   #5663
jiggs
Zilvia Junkie

jiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choices
Quick question, didnt want to make a new thread so here

what the lowest offset mb battles? Only found info on 17's which is 17x9.5 +15 but i want an 18 size so what the lowest offset in 18's?
Old 07-28-2009, 04:12 AM   #5664
Buckna

Buckna is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Buckna
Just fell in love with this thread!

here's one of mine. Second to come tomorrow when there is day light.

[IMG]file:///B:/Buckna/Pictures/import%20pics/Lovely%20s13/6450_107972023092_562683092_2367191_3772285_n.jpg[/IMG]

specs
17x9.5 +18 215/45 Front and rear.

Australian road rules sucks, was defected and taken to take off the road after only 4 days. Hasn't happened yet. Still rocking it.
Buckna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:06 PM   #5665
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
What did they claim made it defective? I like the BN kit btw.

Instagram - SJKnoop
Old 07-28-2009, 02:46 PM   #5666
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
lowest offset for battles is +15 as well

11:11 333
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 02:57 PM   #5667
jiggs
Zilvia Junkie

jiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choicesjiggs has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sileighty_drft89 View Post
lowest offset for battles is +15 as well
18x9.5 +15 right? I thought so.
Old 07-28-2009, 03:04 PM   #5668
Buckna

Buckna is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Buckna
car was defected for

Too low car needs to be 100mm off ground at lowest point
Front reo has been cut - needs to be replaced
Pod filter not secured - Needs to be bolted in place
Tint too dark
Wheels must not protrude past body of car
Cannot increase track of vehicle by more than 15mm

Austrlian cops are gay for the cock.

Buckna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 05:44 PM   #5669
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Damn that sucks, at least the wheels on the cop car look pretty sick!

It is illegal to modify your car at all in VA, you just have to live in an area where the cops have better things to do (that means you don't drive around the beach).

Instagram - SJKnoop
Old 07-28-2009, 07:44 PM   #5670
kornaz
Zilvia Addict

kornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfectionkornaz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kornaz Send a message via Yahoo to kornaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckna View Post
car was defected for

Too low car needs to be 100mm off ground at lowest point
Front reo has been cut - needs to be replaced
Pod filter not secured - Needs to be bolted in place
Tint too dark
Wheels must not protrude past body of car
Cannot increase track of vehicle by more than 15mm

Austrlian cops are gay for the cock.
I thought i wanted to move to Australia. Ef that. Europe it is.
The best engine in the world is the vagina, it takes any size piston, its self lubricating, starts with 1 finger, and every 4 weeks does its own oil change. It's just a pity the management system is so fucking temperamental.
kornaz is offline   Reply With Quote