Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 09-30-2009, 01:09 AM   #6541
slim_240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
slim_240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
anyone know the wheel/tire specs on this s13??

slim_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2009, 01:24 AM   #6542
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
f 18x9.5 +12 225/35
r 18x10.5 +15 235/40
Old 09-30-2009, 01:51 AM   #6543
slim_240
Zilvia Member

damn that's nuts. would you know if his stock fenders were massively pulled or running monster camber
Old 09-30-2009, 02:07 AM   #6544
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
i have the same sized wheels up front with just a roll. rears look like they're just barely pulled. decent amount of camber, not too extreme
Old 09-30-2009, 10:32 AM   #6545
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPS13-604 View Post
nope they are 18x11.5 -22 on the rear and 18x9.5 -3 in the front under a 50mm rearfender an da 20mm fender
any way looks very sweet . my ssr specs are alm ost like urs. 11.5-21 and 9-7

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:50 AM   #6546
implayaz9
Zilvia FREAK!

implayaz9 is a well-known jackass
ayuaddict more pics and details on the coils u running
implayaz9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:29 PM   #6547
uthemofo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
uthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to uthemofo
its kinda weak but whatever it slides nice

Old 09-30-2009, 09:49 PM   #6548
deolio
Post Whore!

looks like there's positive camber in the rear or something weird...
Old 09-30-2009, 10:01 PM   #6549
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
looks like there's positive camber in the rear or something weird...
It's probably -1 to -1.5 camber because that's functional.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:28 PM   #6550
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
omg some of you guys need to read a book.... your all stuck in 900million degrees of negative camber land....
Old 09-30-2009, 11:34 PM   #6551
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
omg some of you guys need to read a book.... your all stuck in 900million degrees of negative camber land....
its call crappy look. then every one like it

Old 09-30-2009, 11:38 PM   #6552
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Crappy look is my favorite.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:01 AM   #6553
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
traction is my fav

anything over -2.5 in the rear ... pointless..... but i don't hate it until you car looks broken.
Old 10-01-2009, 12:34 AM   #6554
RicerX
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
RicerX is making a name for him/her selfRicerX is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
oh the irony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedNewTires View Post
That was the Ultimatum, Yes...

I made the right decision! Single, 24 with an empty house and drifting goin on?!?

sup BRO, stop posting pics of your car with ugly import models. no one is impressed. also, wtf is wrong with your headlights
RicerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:30 AM   #6555
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by implayaz9 View Post
ayuaddict more pics and details on the coils u running
i dont really have any more pics, but i am running coilovers made for DC2 integra. originally 10k / 6k but now 10k / 7k.

i found the shortest coilovers i could find for a similar weight car and cut and welded the lower bracket to the stock strut tube. basically i can go super low and still adjust preload and ride height separately. the height in the photos is as high as i can go in the front and about half an inch lowered in the rear.

detailed photos and captions of the integra coilover process can be found on my blog.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:04 AM   #6556
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
yeah, and this a thread dedicated to something that has absolutely nothing to do with bettering the performance of a car.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:14 AM   #6557
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
yeah, and this a thread dedicated to something that has absolutely nothing to do with bettering the performance of a car.
tech this thread i just about wheels that aren't uber bulging over the wheels, and fit tucking under the fenders.. which can be achieved w/o turning your car into a total anti traction car.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:40 AM   #6558
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
tech this thread i just about wheels that aren't uber bulging over the wheels, and fit tucking under the fenders.. which can be achieved w/o turning your car into a total anti traction car.
true. i wasn't saying otherwise or that it is necessary to have -19 degrees of camber to have "good fitment" or anything. just saying his setup looks funky imO
Old 10-01-2009, 02:43 AM   #6559
slim_240
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicerX View Post
sup BRO, stop posting pics of your car with ugly import models. no one is impressed. also, wtf is wrong with your headlights
lol boom, roasted.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:42 AM   #6560
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
its also an illusion...

my car has like -4 degrees in the front.

which makes the rears -1.5 degrees look weird haha but it works reaaal nice.
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:53 AM   #6561
uthemofo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
uthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to alluthemofo is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to uthemofo
wheels: f-17x9.5 -10 with spacer
r 17x9.5 -15 with spacer
235/40 feddies all the way around
dmax 40mm front fenders and 50mm rears
-4 degrees front camber, -.5 in the rear. It makes for even tire wear, dick fucks, it's a drift car, comon.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:58 AM   #6562
ariansworld
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (54)
ariansworld is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Some one needs some vagisil. If you hurry you can get in your ricerx and get to Walmart and catch the sell. HATER

[/quote]sup BRO, stop posting pics of your car with ugly import models. no one is impressed. also, wtf is wrong with your headlights [/quote]
ariansworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:35 AM   #6563
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
100% agreed ... hate me but that's the reason im maximum rubber bitch now. my car fucking loving it and i can ride with fatty's now

Old 10-01-2009, 10:47 AM   #6564
NWLW
BANNED

NWLW is an unknown quantity at this point

17x9 -5 all around
235/40 all around in pic
just switched to 205/45 up front
NWLW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:05 AM   #6565
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicerX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by slim_240 View Post
lol boom, roasted.
umm hardly... and they are Carbon Deletes Bitch

pics of finer hoes on your *better looking* car and i'll stop... until then, keep drooling
Old 10-01-2009, 11:27 AM   #6566
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
ok im sorry i would have to agree with him... most of the chicks are pretty nasty... especially the sig.

but that picture you just posted.

fan-fucking-tastic sir good job hahaha

you need more of her
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:09 PM   #6567
KoukiMonsta
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
KoukiMonsta is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedNewTires View Post
umm hardly... and they are Carbon Deletes Bitch

pics of finer hoes on your *better looking* car and i'll stop... until then, keep drooling
everrything about this pic is hott as hell.!!!!

were did u get the headlight deletes and how much weight is saved? thanks.
KoukiMonsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 12:26 PM   #6568
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
There's also a difference between having a import model lay on your $10k car... and fucking an import model.

Big difference.

We are not impressed... although that last model was the first hot one you've posted. No joke.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:23 PM   #6569
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
She would be cute if she was not a car model.

Cool wheel fitment.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:46 PM   #6570
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
wooo...

going off topic.

she's hawt.

leave him be, and i am impressed.
lol
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote