Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-18-2017, 09:50 PM   #41911
hrdprkin180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
hrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud ofhrdprkin180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawgarage View Post
96 grill that plz
Lol yeah I know, but at the moment I'm more concerned about getting my boost items together.. with be doing the 96 grill, OEM kouki spoiler, and getting R33 wheels or the replicas soon enough though.
Old 02-19-2017, 05:14 AM   #41912
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Ryosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ryosuke Takahashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 10:01 AM   #41913
tongva
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
tongva is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat_SilEighty View Post
you seem to think pretty highly of yourself considering you're just another weeb kid.

it's the internet, people here have the same access to those pictures as you do, and I can guarantee there's so much cool stuff on zilvia you've never even heard of

anyway OT, a favorite of mine as of late (@ta939tan on instagram)

What's rims are these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tongva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 12:06 PM   #41914
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
gram light 57c6
bigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 10:29 PM   #41915
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrdprkin180 View Post
Lol yeah I know, but at the moment I'm more concerned about getting my boost items together.. with be doing the 96 grill, OEM kouki spoiler, and getting R33 wheels or the replicas soon enough though.
Run legit r33s. I miss this phase of my car:

Old 02-20-2017, 07:02 AM   #41916
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Ryosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura about

To anyone who cant decide which tails to run with navan rear. Which do you think looks better zilvia?
Old 02-20-2017, 08:20 AM   #41917
Bspilner
Zilvia Member

Bspilner will become famous soon enoughBspilner will become famous soon enoughBspilner will become famous soon enoughBspilner will become famous soon enough
Bspilner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 08:25 AM   #41918
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

^^nismo side skirt always looks awesome
Old 02-20-2017, 08:33 AM   #41919
Bspilner
Zilvia Member

Bspilner will become famous soon enoughBspilner will become famous soon enoughBspilner will become famous soon enoughBspilner will become famous soon enough
I really like the hood lip/top mall. Just like on the BNR32/33. Must be worth a fortune if you could find one.
Old 02-20-2017, 08:36 AM   #41920
bigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bspilner View Post
I really like the hood lip/top mall. Just like on the BNR32/33. Must be worth a fortune if you could find one.
URAS makes a slim version similar to the picture. $98.

http://uras.co.jp/Shop/html/products...roduct_id=1164

Car modify wonder makes a larger one that acts as an eyeline to give the headlights a late model S14 look. Much more expensive.
bigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 10:02 AM   #41921
wanganKa24e
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
wanganKa24e is making a name for him/her selfwanganKa24e is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryosuke Takahashi View Post

To anyone who cant decide which tails to run with navan rear. Which do you think looks better zilvia?

Im a big fan of kouki tail lights. I have them on my zenki.

Old 02-20-2017, 10:17 AM   #41922
ka-titties
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
ka-titties is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
i wish the kouki tails were smooth like the zenki tails. then i'd really love them.
ka-titties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 11:20 AM   #41923
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Old 02-20-2017, 11:20 AM   #41924
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Old 02-20-2017, 11:21 AM   #41925
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Old 02-20-2017, 12:15 PM   #41926
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
To anyone who cant decide which tails to run with navan rear...
Kouki tails look better, no doubt... But, I do find myself digging the zenki tails the more I apprciate a clean & simple all zenki. Plus... THEY DON'T FADE TO PURPLE!!!
LED zenki tails like the 'Navan bros' are the 2nd best option to OEM kouki tails.

Sent from my SM-G930P
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 12:22 PM   #41927
Bspilner
Zilvia Member

Always liked Zenki's more. And not big on leds unless they are hi-end ones from Qest or Car Shop glow.
Old 02-20-2017, 01:22 PM   #41928
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Old 02-20-2017, 07:39 PM   #41929
nightshiftnz

nightshiftnz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Kouki are nice, I'd buy them if I found some cheap but I like zenki as well.

I bought a navan wing but already have a brake light in the boot and it looks dumb with two, any ideas? Paint over the one in the wing? I took it out for now

nightshiftnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 08:20 AM   #41930
ka-titties
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
ka-titties is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Fill in the light on the trunk lid.
ka-titties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 08:29 AM   #41931
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka-titties View Post
Fill in the light on the trunk lid.

Or better yet get one of these, speaking of which anyone know the going price for a silvia trunk light nowadays. Haven't seen one for sale in forever
Old 02-21-2017, 09:55 AM   #41932
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5eN1xvGOu4
Old 02-21-2017, 12:21 PM   #41933
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightshiftnz View Post
Kouki are nice, I'd buy them if I found some cheap but I like zenki as well.

I bought a navan wing but already have a brake light in the boot and it looks dumb with two, any ideas? Paint over the one in the wing? I took it out for now
It does look dumb. You should delete it. Take the lid to a local fab shop and have them tack weld a plate in there. Then sand it smooth with a little fiberglass filler.

Pretend it's a zenki. Or I can delete it. or whatever
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 03:21 PM   #41934
blksylv
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
blksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Kouki's

there is nothing wrong with enjoying the build. however, we sometimes have to remind ourselves that the build is only one part of the puzzle, and that ultimately - enjoying and driving the car is the number one priority.
blksylv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 03:45 PM   #41935
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
I have a black zenki, and where this guy did white paint I did Nightshades tint. Really makes the curve of the zenki tails pop, but I'm not sure it would work as well with other colors, as the white here looks pretty tacky.

Quote:
Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 05:31 PM   #41936
yomisiu
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (16)
yomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her selfyomisiu is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
let's see it
yomisiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 07:11 PM   #41937
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yomisiu View Post
let's see it
X2

While we're on the subject of kouki tails... purple-ing(faded black areas). What did you guys use to restore these? Are the only two options really just black vinyl paint or a profressional respray?($$)

Sent from my SM-G930P
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 06:19 AM   #41938
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Old 02-22-2017, 02:56 PM   #41939
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
It does look dumb. You should delete it. Take the lid to a local fab shop and have them tack weld a plate in there. Then sand it smooth with a little fiberglass filler.
Shave it and follow the above instructions.

Back in the day, there was a photo of two white koukis driving side-by-side each other on the freeway and one had the third brake light and the other didn't. It was a perfect example to keep or ditch the light. I can no longer find it online.
Old 02-23-2017, 07:37 AM   #41940
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yomisiu View Post
let's see it
Dunno if you can tell here, it's pretty subtle-

Here's a close-up I took with my phone this morning-

I'll be re-doing it soon as it's starting to fade and I have a cracked taillight to replace anyways.
Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote