Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-12-2018, 02:23 PM   #42751
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Yea its the entire shroud with fans kit on the radiator. I am starting to think that its garbage anyways.

Take off the mishi fans and stick two 1850cfm SPALS on it. All you need to do is trim the fan openings about 1" larger (use the spal fan to trace the openings) and drill a couple more holes to secure the fans to the shroud. Two 1850 SPALs will net you over Triple the CFM of those mishi fans.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2018, 11:16 PM   #42752
wanganKa24e
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
wanganKa24e is making a name for him/her selfwanganKa24e is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Old 03-14-2018, 01:32 AM   #42753
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
same same

Old 03-14-2018, 08:06 AM   #42754
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1on1 View Post
same same
Have you posted details about your headlights? I didn't see any in your recent posts, but I dig it. Care to embellish?
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 09:41 AM   #42755
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by [240sx] View Post
Have you posted details about your headlights? I didn't see any in your recent posts, but I dig it. Care to embellish?
I think they're JZX100 Chaser headlights shoehorned into Zenki housings.
Old 03-14-2018, 09:58 AM   #42756
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Its way better looking that stock Zenki lights thats for sure. Pretty neat
afishysilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 11:23 AM   #42757
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
Def looks better, from what Ive heard doesn't light the road properly for LHD. Dangerously blinds oncoming traffic.
zenkicpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 02:20 PM   #42758
1on1
Post Whore!

1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Quote:
Not full details as I just followed the pictures from here on where to cut. From there, you can kind of guess on where to trim to make them fit.

http://minkara.carview.co.jp/userid/...0149/note.aspx

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Yup, they're jzx100 chaser headlights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenkicpe View Post
Def looks better, from what Ive heard doesn't light the road properly for LHD. Dangerously blinds oncoming traffic.
They look a lot better and I adjusted mine so they do not blind oncoming traffic. I'll post a photo and double check again since I haven't drove this car in months. I drove it yesterday and got a flat, lol
Old 03-14-2018, 05:44 PM   #42759
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1on1 View Post
Not full details as I just followed the pictures from here on where to cut. From there, you can kind of guess on where to trim to make them fit.
http://minkara.carview.co.jp/userid/...0149/note.aspx
Maybe my phone's being wack.. but that link is dead? Definitely share some photos of that set up.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 09:35 PM   #42760
1on1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Here's how it looks from the inside of my car and from the rooftop. I believe this looks fine since i pointed them in and down.
https://imgur.com/gallery/8koLt

Quote:
Maybe my phone's being wack.. but that link is dead? Definitely share some photos of that set up.
It might be due to mobile version but here's a tinyurl version; hopefully it works for you.

https://tinyurl.com/y95omjkk
Old 03-15-2018, 08:02 AM   #42761
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
Doesn't look bad in the pics but then again I'm not driving at you in the dark!
Old 03-16-2018, 10:34 PM   #42762
DJTTon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
DJTTon is on the path to ruinDJTTon is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Yeah those look like chaser lights

On a side note,
Any dudes selling theirs zenkis, holla at your boy! $$$
Old 03-17-2018, 01:30 AM   #42763
1on1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Doesn't look bad in the pics but then again I'm not driving at you in the dark!
True but that's for any zenki with clear lenses with an HID combo. Some people dont adjust their lights at all and are worse than mine.
Old 03-17-2018, 06:36 PM   #42764
RB26zenkiboi

RB26zenkiboi is an unknown quantity at this point
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBOuabq70TY
RB26zenkiboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 06:50 PM   #42765
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTTon View Post
Yeah those look like chaser lights

On a side note,
Any dudes selling theirs zenkis, holla at your boy! $$$
Soon I’ll have an entire zenki front end for sale lol
afishysilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 06:34 PM   #42766
DJTTon
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Soon I’ll have an entire zenki front end for sale lol
That dont count lol. You probably shouldnt be posting that in this thread either
Old 03-19-2018, 04:32 AM   #42767
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict

I'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to all
Quote:
That dont count lol. You probably shouldnt be posting that in this thread either
Don't mind the quote DJ, just hitchhiking to note the lack of ZENKI PHOTOS as the thread went type
Old 03-19-2018, 02:27 PM   #42768
encludemeout
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
encludemeout is making a name for him/her selfencludemeout is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Still piecing together a bunch of parts, but I got my buddy club on last weekend. Driving this car in stock-ish form is actually pretty enjoyable!

Super dirty in this picture as I haven't really had a chance to clean it up. It won't look like this for too much longer!

encludemeout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 07:43 PM   #42769
DJTTon
Zilvia Addict

Hows the exhaust sound? And where you get it?
Old 03-20-2018, 07:20 AM   #42770
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Redline View Post
Don't mind the quote DJ, just hitchhiking to note the lack of ZENKI PHOTOS as the thread went type
I've spent the winter going back through the entire thread. I miss the days when it was active and super friendly. It took soooo much longer to go from 2004-2010 than it did to go from 2010-2018. Oh well, I'm still here!

Just bought a GPSports roof wing, now if I could just find some Navan/Zenki/Ings/Gracer/Blitz sideskirts I could start prepping for paint.

Last edited by Bluejayde; 03-20-2018 at 09:12 AM..
Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:14 PM   #42771
encludemeout
Zilvia Member

encludemeout is making a name for him/her selfencludemeout is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Hows the exhaust sound? And where you get it?
Sounds amazing. I ran one on my s13 years ago, and so when this one popped up locally I went for it. The guy had bought it for a build years ago and never installed it.

It's loud obviously, but with the resonator it has a great tone to it. Fits great too!

encludemeout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 10:21 AM   #42772
EFITTZY
Zilvia Junkie

EFITTZY is making a name for him/her selfEFITTZY is making a name for him/her self
Champagne s14's FTW
Old 03-22-2018, 12:52 PM   #42773
RB26zenkiboi

RB26zenkiboi is an unknown quantity at this point
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNp...v2EImhOVGHG-Cw
RB26zenkiboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 01:01 PM   #42774
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

zenki duramax?
Old 03-22-2018, 07:47 PM   #42775
stevenrapids
Zilvia Junkie

stevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond repute

finally got around to washing this pile and retrofitting the headlights. Had to order a new gas tank and will hopefully get around to driving it a lot more
Old 03-23-2018, 10:52 AM   #42776
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Ugly car, but anybody got another view of these painted taillights?
Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 02:53 PM   #42777
Nissansota240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Nissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Some old stuff, just to feel like I can still participate in this thread

Old 03-24-2018, 02:33 AM   #42778
kOOpA
Zilvia Junkie

kOOpA is an unknown quantity at this point
been postin quick clips on youtube coz i'm both lazy and want to put some of my huge collection of unused footage to use. here's a lil hot lap entry at us air from last year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgpKfbsh9dc

new body kit in the mail, i really like navan but i want my car to be kit low XD gonna put that on and paint the new chassis finally. gonna be a sweet year!
Old 03-24-2018, 09:34 AM   #42779
struka
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
struka is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to struka
I will paint it at some point.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Old 03-24-2018, 11:03 AM   #42780
vdubkidd
Zilvia Member

vdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the roughvdubkidd is a jewel in the rough
Quick video of a good run at NSS. Was able to drive around 30-35 laps on two tires. Stock KA does well I'd say

MVI_9655 by Raymond Gonell, on Flickr
vdubkidd is online now   Reply With Quote