Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 07:30 PM   #181
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfc3po View Post

shitty cellphone pic, and my sticker's on kinda crooked....but u get the picture
THATS WHATS UP. Sick man, Thanks for the mad love.
Old 02-16-2008, 09:07 AM   #182
jfc3po
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
jfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
this shit just glistens in the sun.....panties will drop for this sticker....BUY NOW...THIS SHIT IS 2 LEGIT 2 QUIT
Old 02-16-2008, 02:18 PM   #183
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Got my big ones today! Thanks! Looking forward to the small ones!
Old 02-16-2008, 03:05 PM   #184
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
I'll post pics of my shirts tomorrow! SO SICK.
Old 02-17-2008, 01:03 AM   #185
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Huge pic, O wells, shits FIRE!

Old 02-17-2008, 03:14 AM   #186
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Sir, you just gave me a new wallpaper and I thank you.

Everybody else that havent got your orders yet, give it time- stupid presidents day is KILLING it. But everything is straightened out and I will be posting complete inventory tomorrow after I piece count it.
Old 02-17-2008, 03:56 PM   #187
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
Got mine in Thursday (shirt + sticker) and I'm in <3. Pictures to come, the shirt is about to go into the wash, and the sticker has yet to make its way onto something, haha (just got home from seeing the g/f for the weekend, and I left it here).
Old 02-17-2008, 09:13 PM   #188
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Glad you like em man. Let me know if you need anything else. Pictures are makin me smile haha, thanks for the support guys.

Mike Mancuso
Old 02-18-2008, 12:07 AM   #189
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Mike!1

Did you not see the VRT party!

=_=

wheresss weress youssssss
Old 02-18-2008, 12:19 AM   #190
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
any new designs being thought of?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 02-18-2008, 04:52 AM   #191
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB.Motoring View Post
Mike!1

Did you not see the VRT party!

=_=

wheresss weress youssssss
I was waitin on the invite man, all I knew was that it was Saturday in Ontario. I was like "damn...."

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
any new designs being thought of?
Yes sir, just waiting on some profit from this batch to fund the next

But soon man, just gotta get a few more orders and we're set to get the new design out. It's gonna be fire, trying to keep all of you lookin FRESH for the spring haha.

Bump for holiday weekends, sunday is the new thursday

Mike Mancuso
Old 02-19-2008, 09:13 AM   #192
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

wait up, so now that I have everything ready to ship out should I close the group buy and start a special?
Old 02-19-2008, 02:25 PM   #193
HellonFire
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
HellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud ofHellonFire has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HellonFire
Hey, I got one in today. I'm not sure if it was mine.. Or Carina's. LoL.. It had a note on the back to her that I noticed after I put it on.

Anywho..

Looks great!

Tyler

Old 02-19-2008, 07:45 PM   #194
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

I have the tracking numbers for those who got shirts, if I know who you are on zilvia I will send them to you if not I will send them to your e-mail that is on paypal.

Thanks everybody.

Mike Mancuso
Old 02-20-2008, 12:11 PM   #195
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Just wanted to let you guys and girls know that all orders are shipped via USPS.

Inventory on the shirts and stickers:

Black & Purple:

4-XL
4-LARGE
1-MED
0-SML

White& Black

3-XL
2-LARGE
4-MED
0-SML

SMALL STICKERS- SOLD OUT!

LARGE STICKERS- 20 available.

OG post is updated let me know what you need

Paypal: [email protected]

And as always, if you have any questions let me know.

Thanks, Mike Mancuso
Old 02-20-2008, 08:03 PM   #196
jfc3po
Zilvia Junkie

jfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura about
so when are the new designs comin out man?
Old 02-21-2008, 01:01 AM   #197
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Got my stickers today Mike and they look sweet, one issue though I only got one of each when I ordered 2 of each. Oh and definitely put "Don't Fold" on the envelopes because mail man folded mine. It doesn't fuck anything up, but some ppl might be anal about shit like that.

My PayPal addy is [email protected] so you can confirm that I sent you $28 for 2 of each. If you're out of stock then just refund the money, no biggie

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 02-21-2008, 09:23 AM   #198
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Got my stickers today Mike and they look sweet, one issue though I only got one of each when I ordered 2 of each. Oh and definitely put "Don't Fold" on the envelopes because mail man folded mine. It doesn't fuck anything up, but some ppl might be anal about shit like that.

My PayPal addy is [email protected] so you can confirm that I sent you $28 for 2 of each. If you're out of stock then just refund the money, no biggie
I just looked, my complete and utter bad. lol- for the inconveniece (and since I am sold out of smalls) How do 2 large stickers sound and I'll ship them out to you tomorrow. Let me know

You could always get a refund for those 2 also if you would like.

PMing you right now too

Last edited by Jimmy Up; 02-21-2008 at 09:53 AM..
Old 02-21-2008, 10:50 AM   #199
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

And we're golden Let me know if you need anything else

Mike Mancuso
Old 02-21-2008, 09:59 PM   #200
Luvs2slide
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (81)
Luvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Just got 2 stickers (large) and 2 shirts in both colors. Peeled back to check out the uber ballerness and the stickers are badass. The shirts were def. worth the cheese. Thanks again for a fast shipment...You are the bomb diggity! Wont have pics of the stickers just yet caz they goin on my next car when I get to Oki.
Old 02-22-2008, 08:23 AM   #201
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvs2slide View Post
Just got 2 stickers (large) and 2 shirts in both colors. Peeled back to check out the uber ballerness and the stickers are badass. The shirts were def. worth the cheese. Thanks again for a fast shipment...You are the bomb diggity! Wont have pics of the stickers just yet caz they goin on my next car when I get to Oki.
Right on, let me know if you need anything else.

p.s.
I just transfered some money from the paypal account to start the 2nd design.....just a heads up

Mike Mancuso
Old 02-22-2008, 09:39 AM   #202
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
SMALL STICKERS- SOLD OUT!
Did my small ones ship out before they were all gone? O, btw, I'm PMing you with a request. Don't know if your vinyl guy can/will do it, but we'll see.

Here's a big one for ya.

Old 02-22-2008, 11:46 AM   #203
Kouki
Zilvia Addict

Kouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud of
Got my stuff today! Awesome guy, does everything he can to make things right! The way a business should be run!
Old 02-22-2008, 02:30 PM   #204
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by upSLIDEdown View Post
Did my small ones ship out before they were all gone? O, btw, I'm PMing you with a request. Don't know if your vinyl guy can/will do it, but we'll see.
Youve been pm'd...twice, stickers were shipped and I'll have a definite answer on your request this afternoon.

Thanks for the pic- just beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouki View Post
Got my stuff today! Awesome guy, does everything he can to make things right! The way a business should be run!
Thanks for the mad support man really, if I can do anything else for you let me know. Good doing business with you.

Thanks everybody, Mike Mancuso
Old 02-22-2008, 07:50 PM   #205
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

All orders have officially been shipped,
Mr. Vaquerano your 2 were also shipped out today.

All orders should be arriving by mid week next week, let me know if there are any more questions or concerns.

I really want to thank all of you that have helped get this off the ground, even those that havent bought but just showed the love, I appreciate it. I want to start a group buy for the second design before the end of next week and go from there, but really- you folks are badass.

Much love,
Mike Mancuso