Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 04:01 PM   #1
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Pepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Pepperoni
T25 and T28 Polished Aluminum Intakes, round 2!! as low as $50 shipped!

PipingPro.com Group Buy - Pro Intakes

The last group buy was very successful and I chose to continue these for a new group buy!

I am custom making these pipes for your T25 or T28. The stock rubber piece has a spiral looking thing inside that is supposed to help keep the intake from collapsing under boost, and keep the spool noise down.
You no longer have to worry about that!
This 2.5" aluminum pipe allows you to clearly hear your turbo spool louder!! Plus, (if your BOV is near the intake) you no longer have to sacrifice performance for sound -- if you recirculate with a custom pipe, you no longer just hear a "swoosh" like you did with the stock piece, but it will sound closer to the way it was meant to be heard!! My greddy type s bov is still loud recirculated, unlike when it used to be run with the rubber piece.

Free up some HP, help your turbo breathe and hear that baby spool!!

Here are a couple of pics taken from the last group buy:

T25:

T28:

GTiR T28

Kits come with blue Option Racing couplers and clamps, hose for catch can (if applicable), two brackets for bracing, and your chosen polished aluminum intake pipe.

Pricing:
These prices all include shipping (which costs about $10-12)

T25
Kit 1 -- Intake pipe with catch can bung: $60 shipped
Kit 2 -- Intake pipe with catch can bung and BOV recirculation bung: $70 shipped
Kit 3 -- Intake with BOV recirculation bung: $65 shipped
Contact me if you want a bungless pipe.

T28
Kit 1 -- Intake pipe, no bungs: $50 shipped
Kit 2 -- Intake pipe with catch can bung: $55 shipped
Kit 3 -- Intake pipe with BOV recirculation bung: $60 shipped

Catch can bung sizes:
Please tell me which size you want me to use. I have three sizes, 10mm, 12.7mm (1/2 inch), and stock size 19.05mm (3/4 inch).

Z32 MAFS Owners:
I can supply a coupler reducer for your MAFS. The cheapest I've seen is on ebay and they're $9, but i will offer them for only $6.50. Just add that to the total.

Upgrade to T-Bolt clamps: Add $6 to the total for two stainless steel t-bolt clamps. $12 for four t-bolt clamps.

Air filters:
We are offering air filters as well. Just add $20 to the order. For info please go to http://www.pipingpro.com

Important:
Keep in mind that these are all custom made, and are done to the best of my ability. To get the best possible outcome, it would be very helpful if you provided pictures of your setup (ESPECIALLY if what is involved is very intricate). When ordering, make sure you let me know what MAFS you're using, possibly air filter, and where your BOV/catch tank is located, along with some pictures if possible.

I prefer PayPal but will accept Money Order.

-Aure
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2006, 08:39 PM   #2
REDSH!FT
Zilvia Junkie

REDSH!FT is on a distinguished road
Are these made to order and shipped out or is there a wait?
Old 03-09-2006, 08:43 PM   #3
95zilvia
Nissanaholic!

95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light
I've been meaning to drive to you to pick one up!...
Maybe someday.
Old 03-09-2006, 08:59 PM   #4
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Pepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDSH!FT
Are these made to order and shipped out or is there a wait?
There is a general wait time of one week. I ask buyers to give me about a week for me to complete a pipe, but it generally doesn't take that long. Oh and for this group buy, you don't need to wait for a certain amount of people to buy in. It's an ongoing deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95zilvia
I've been meaning to drive to you to pick one up!...
Maybe someday.
just let me know! i could always just ship it to you
Old 03-09-2006, 09:04 PM   #5
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
man i gotta get my engine in my car so i can get one of these already. save one for me pepperoni!!! lol
Old 03-09-2006, 09:12 PM   #6
bcrume
Zilvia Member

bcrume is a well-known jackass
where are you located?
Old 03-09-2006, 09:25 PM   #7
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDACEX187
man i gotta get my engine in my car so i can get one of these already. save one for me pepperoni!!! lol
hurry up with the swap! this deal won't last forever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrume
where are you located?
Sent you a PM
Old 03-10-2006, 01:52 PM   #8
REDSH!FT
Zilvia Junkie

How do we go about placing an order with you? I would like to order one for my car.
Old 03-10-2006, 02:03 PM   #9
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDSH!FT
How do we go about placing an order with you? I would like to order one for my car.
I sent you a PM - For everyone else, just PM me or email me with info on your setup and any additional info you think I should know about. You can send payment whenever you want, but I do want to quickly discuss the locations of the bungs on the pipe (if any) to make sure you're getting what you want.
Old 03-10-2006, 02:24 PM   #10
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
YGPM thanks again for a cool product.
Old 03-10-2006, 05:37 PM   #11
Alexe

Alexe is an unknown quantity at this point
hey man. just checking in making sure you didnt forget about me. i sent in my payment on mar 1st.
Old 03-10-2006, 05:45 PM   #12
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexe
hey man. just checking in making sure you didnt forget about me. i sent in my payment on mar 1st.
Hey,
Nope I didn't forget about you. I might of forgotten to email you the tracking info. I'll PM it to you. I shipped out the intake days ago, you should receive it soon.
Old 03-10-2006, 10:52 PM   #13
boosteds13
Zilvia Addict

boosteds13 is just really niceboosteds13 is just really niceboosteds13 is just really niceboosteds13 is just really niceboosteds13 is just really niceboosteds13 is just really niceboosteds13 is just really niceboosteds13 is just really nice
Just curious on the difference between the T25 and T28 pipe. I have a T25 now, but it will only be on for a couple months til I get a T28. I am assuming it has something to do with the compressor inlet piece? If so, I was planning on reusing that with the T28, so should I just order the T25 one?

Old 03-10-2006, 11:02 PM   #14
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by boosteds13
Just curious on the difference between the T25 and T28 pipe. I have a T25 now, but it will only be on for a couple months til I get a T28. I am assuming it has something to do with the compressor inlet piece? If so, I was planning on reusing that with the T28, so should I just order the T25 one?
Yup you're right. The difference is in the turbo inlet. The T28 intake pipe has one bend while the T25 intake pipe has two bends. If you're going to be using the T25 inlet, then you should get the T25 intake pipe.
Old 03-11-2006, 09:05 AM   #15
ca18det_boy

Trader Rating: (1)
ca18det_boy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
How long is this going on for?
Old 03-11-2006, 11:57 AM   #16
dizbjello
Leaky Injector

dizbjello is an unknown quantity at this point
just got mine the other day and it looks great!
Old 03-11-2006, 01:15 PM   #17
TechImportz1
Zilvia Junkie

TechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really niceTechImportz1 is just really nice
i need to pay you... PM me the information... Thanks
Old 03-12-2006, 01:00 AM   #18
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

I'm not sure how long this group buy will be going for yet..

i'm going on vacation from 3/18 to 3/25 (one week), so I won't be able to do any pipes that week. I will be accepting payments probably until 3/15 (wednesday). If ordered by wednesday, i'll be sure to ship them all out before I leave. i will be answering emails and such. If you decide to order during the week that I am gone, I will make the pipes on a first come first serve basis. so if you put in your order first, you'll be the first to get their pipe once i return
Old 03-13-2006, 03:52 PM   #19
boosteds13
Zilvia Addict

boosteds13 is just really niceboosteds13 is just really niceboosteds13 is just really niceboosteds13 is just really niceboosteds13 is just really niceboosteds13 is just really niceboosteds13 is just really niceboosteds13 is just really nice
Just sent payment for a T25 kit w/bung and MAFS coupler. Forgot to include in the payment the size for the bung. 1/2" should be good as its the closest to the size of the port on the valve cover on my CA18.

Old 03-13-2006, 06:03 PM   #20
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
For the T28 kit, what t28 is it? S15 or S14. I have an s15 t28 using t25 inlet, just wondering if it will fit right. AFAIK they point differently but due to the ribbed pipe it can bend a little.
Old 03-13-2006, 07:25 PM   #21
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiDyNomiTe
For the T28 kit, what t28 is it? S15 or S14. I have an s15 t28 using t25 inlet, just wondering if it will fit right. AFAIK they point differently but due to the ribbed pipe it can bend a little.
Hi,
The T28 intake applies to both S15 and S14, because S15 inlet=S14 minus the extra bung the S15 inlet has. If you're using the T25 inlet, you should be getting the T25 intake.
Old 03-13-2006, 10:20 PM   #22
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
66.50 sent for t25 kit with stock bung, z32 mafs
Old 03-16-2006, 12:44 PM   #23
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Thanks I will be sending you tracking info once it's shipped!

i'll accept last min payments today and will be shipped out by tomorrow. If not you'll have to wait another week until i get back!
Old 03-17-2006, 09:53 AM   #24
boosteds13
Zilvia Addict

I got mine and it looks great, but is it supposed to be really loose where it attaches to the inlet piece on the turbo (where the coupler attaches to the turbo inlet pipe)?

Old 03-17-2006, 12:32 PM   #25
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

No not at all. Try attaching/tightening the coupler on the inlet first alone, then connect the pipe and tighten it, or vice versa. Make sure the clamp is holding the whole coupler and not half of it. It's easier if you connect the coupler first and clamp it alone to be sure you put it on correctly.
Old 03-17-2006, 02:48 PM   #26
ca18det_boy

Just sent in the payment!
Old 03-17-2006, 08:58 PM   #27
boosteds13
Zilvia Addict

Yeah, I got it on there... I just meant that the coupler slides over the inlet pipe very easily. But once you clamp it down, it's fine.

Pic for everyone!

Old 03-17-2006, 10:39 PM   #28
REDSH!FT
Zilvia Junkie

Just wanted to chime in and give props where they are due.

I paid on March 10. By March 16th I had already missed 1 delivery because I didn't realize it was going to come so soon...so no one was home to receive it!

Pipe looks awesome, great price for great goods. The silicon couplers could be a little better but that's not a huge deal. I would have paid the same $60 for just the pipe and hardware kit.

Thanks a bunch Aure!

EVERYONE should buy one of these for their SR...Don't waste your time w/ a filter on your POS accordian intake pipe!
Old 03-20-2006, 01:00 PM   #29
Grey240Drift

Grey240Drift is an unknown quantity at this point
Hurry and get back! I will buy one of these when you return.
Old 03-20-2006, 06:14 PM   #30
ca18det_boy

HAHAHAHA damn, I paid for this last thursday and recieved it bright and early this morning! This guy has super fast freakin shipping and it looks pretty sweet to boot!