Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 07:41 AM   #61
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx
Wait...how the hell did you stretched a 5x5 vinyl sticker to fill most of the hood?!?!?
haha he got a way bigger one i sent him
Old 07-29-2006, 06:21 AM   #62
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritz S14
It was a joke ray ray.
Hey, i just thought its something i didnt know.

PS: Money sent....

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 07-29-2006, 02:35 PM   #63
reflexdb
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
reflexdb is making a name for him/her selfreflexdb is making a name for him/her selfreflexdb is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to reflexdb
edgar, when are you going to be sending these out? I sent money about 1.5 weeks ago and haven't got it yet.
Old 07-29-2006, 04:53 PM   #64
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i want one. but reading the post before me..are u still making them?
Old 07-29-2006, 07:34 PM   #65
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wickdmarz
Ahhhh!!! I didn't realize the Premie's were chrome!! I should have read it better, I just got plain ones...nooOOOOoooo the puke green is pimp but still...
Old 07-30-2006, 11:52 AM   #66
Edgar
Post Whore!

Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
I have sent all of them out. And if I dont have them in the color that you order I will let you know and get another color you wish.
Old 07-31-2006, 07:34 AM   #67
Edgar
Post Whore!

keep them coming i should be sending out the second orders by this thursday

I will update with all the colors and quanities I have here soon.
Old 07-31-2006, 02:01 PM   #68
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
got mine today....thanks
Old 07-31-2006, 04:06 PM   #69
Edgar
Post Whore!

post some pictures of them
Old 07-31-2006, 04:50 PM   #70
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar
post some pictures of them

i will as soon as i get my new car

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
Old 07-31-2006, 06:06 PM   #71
Edgar
Post Whore!

what are you getting? Oh well post pics.
I will be well stocked. New Designs im working on and more vinyl coming soon. Make everyone buy a monkey!
Old 07-31-2006, 09:22 PM   #72
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
got mine today...kinda hoped the lime green was more kawasaki green instead of puke green and the pink more hot than magenta, but oh well, glad to help zilvia out...
Old 08-01-2006, 01:23 AM   #73
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
im still waiting on mine fucker lol
Old 08-01-2006, 01:44 AM   #74
kuramaya
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Paypal Sent. One in White Please.
Late
Daryl
Old 08-01-2006, 07:59 AM   #75
Edgar
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13

I sent your with 2 postage not 1 but 2 lol
you should get it soon

All other Monkeys will be sent out tommorow. And another donation will be made to Zilvia thanks to you guys.
Old 08-01-2006, 10:36 AM   #76
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13
Got to love that SloPO!
Old 08-01-2006, 10:39 AM   #77
Edgar
Post Whore!

He had a APO so I dont know how long it usually takes to get there regular mail.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:49 PM   #78
kuramaya
Nissanaholic!

kuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar
He had a APO so I dont know how long it usually takes to get there regular mail.

well mine is an FPO and it takes me 7 days to send and receive mail from Kokomo Indiana..
Old 08-01-2006, 03:08 PM   #79
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
ive never had regular mail, priority is the way to go lol
Old 08-01-2006, 04:04 PM   #80
silaska

silaska is an unknown quantity at this point
Money sent, could not pick a color so I chose 3 different ones =P
Old 08-01-2006, 09:59 PM   #81
Edgar
Post Whore!

Yea im waiting for your payment to clear to send your out Alaska boy
Old 08-03-2006, 04:38 PM   #82
Edgar
Post Whore!

Bump for some new pictures. Donation should be made shortly
Gotta love Zilvia
Old 08-04-2006, 05:44 AM   #83
Edgar
Post Whore!

Post some pictures up guys if you have recieved them.
Old 08-04-2006, 06:59 AM   #84
kuramaya
Nissanaholic!

yo didnt get a reply, let me know when you send it out..
late
daryl
Old 08-04-2006, 07:32 AM   #85
yokotas13
Post Whore!

i got mine on!! ill hit you up with a pic tomorrow!
Old 08-04-2006, 12:16 PM   #86
Edgar
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjorkluv
yo didnt get a reply, let me know when you send it out..
late
daryl
They have been sent.
Old 08-04-2006, 02:55 PM   #87
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
Got mine today!! It's the tits.. Chrome is teh hawtness...
Old 08-04-2006, 08:35 PM   #88
yokotas13
Post Whore!

fo sho^
length
Old 08-05-2006, 09:56 AM   #89
Edgar
Post Whore!

buy in 3 or more and ill hook it up dirty

thanks to everyone that has bought one

show some pictures
Old 08-06-2006, 03:07 AM   #90
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to wickdmarz
I got mine last week!! I'll take a pic of them tomorrow!!