Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 01:17 AM   #31
sil8tyhavoc
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
sil8tyhavoc is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sil8tyhavoc Send a message via Yahoo to sil8tyhavoc
i think 12k is too much can i change that to 8 k dual beam. dont realli wanna get pulled over wit the 12 k....
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2007, 01:28 AM   #32
CRZY_AZN
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
CRZY_AZN is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
pm sent......

Last edited by CRZY_AZN; 01-18-2007 at 01:56 AM..
Old 01-18-2007, 01:39 AM   #33
Eric911
Leaky Injector

Eric911 will become famous soon enoughEric911 will become famous soon enoughEric911 will become famous soon enoughEric911 will become famous soon enough
how much for a 3000k 9006 kit? i went to the site, but didn't know how to do it? let me know, im very interested!
oh,also you guys sill take google checkout right?

Last edited by Eric911; 01-18-2007 at 02:03 AM..
Old 01-18-2007, 03:21 AM   #34
jzz305spd
Leaky Injector

jzz305spd is an unknown quantity at this point
put me on the list for 4300k 9006 for my sc300. i miss my retro fit kit. so 1 year warranty on blub and lifetime for the ballast?
Old 01-18-2007, 03:22 AM   #35
jzz305spd
Leaky Injector

make it 6k. im not sure 4300 or 6k but ill take a kit
Old 01-18-2007, 04:13 AM   #36
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
JRT: '05 Corolla CE
Old 01-18-2007, 12:10 PM   #37
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (1)
JRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sil8tyhavoc
i think 12k is too much can i change that to 8 k dual beam. dont realli wanna get pulled over wit the 12 k....
No problem!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric911
how much for a 3000k 9006 kit? i went to the site, but didn't know how to do it? let me know, im very interested!
oh,also you guys sill take google checkout right?
A 9006 3000K will cost you $175.00 during the group buy.

Sorry we are still working on our website so we do not have the shopping carts/price as for now. We will get that done ASAP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzz305spd
put me on the list for 4300k 9006 for my sc300. i miss my retro fit kit. so 1 year warranty on blub and lifetime for the ballast?

make it 6k. im not sure 4300 or 6k but ill take a kit
Ok I will put you down for a 6K 9006k kit. No all parts comes with 1 year Warranty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromxtor
JRT: '05 Corolla CE
Ok will put you on the list. Please send us payment whenever you are ready

JRTLighting.com
Old 01-18-2007, 01:05 PM   #38
CRZY_AZN
Zilvia Member

Money sent!!
Old 01-18-2007, 03:31 PM   #39
Eric911
Leaky Injector

Eric911 will become famous soon enoughEric911 will become famous soon enoughEric911 will become famous soon enoughEric911 will become famous soon enough
ok, well i would like to do the group buy, so $175. perfect put me on the list, and i'll send payment, you think i'll get it by next saturday? (if i pay in the next hour)
Old 01-18-2007, 06:51 PM   #40
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Gavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Gavster
Im in and PAID...put me up there JRT!
Old 01-18-2007, 06:58 PM   #41
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

JRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really nice
Quote:
ok, well i would like to do the group buy, so $175. perfect put me on the list, and i'll send payment, you think i'll get it by next saturday? (if i pay in the next hour)
Ok I will put you on the list, but what color/bulb size you will need? Please advice. If will all depends on how soon we have 10 buyers to see when will we be able to ship. If we have them in stock we will ship it out once we hit the 10 payment. If something special order (i.e. Green HID and something we dont have in stock it may take up to a week or so, but we will be ordering your HID once we got your payment to shorten the waiting process, we DO NOT want you to wait!!!)

P.S. Thanks pbcstylez and Gavster got your payment!! We have 6 payments recieved already and 4 more to go before this group buy going to the next stage!

JRTLighting.com
Old 01-18-2007, 08:18 PM   #42
jzz305spd
Leaky Injector

i want 4300k now sorry, pure white is the way to go yo!
Old 01-19-2007, 12:25 AM   #43
Eric911
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTLighting
Ok I will put you on the list, but what color/bulb size you will need? Please advice. If will all depends on how soon we have 10 buyers to see when will we be able to ship. If we have them in stock we will ship it out once we hit the 10 payment. If something special order (i.e. Green HID and something we dont have in stock it may take up to a week or so, but we will be ordering your HID once we got your payment to shorten the waiting process, we DO NOT want you to wait!!!)

P.S. Thanks pbcstylez and Gavster got your payment!! We have 6 payments recieved already and 4 more to go before this group buy going to the next stage!
i previously said, 9006 3000k(yellow) kit, anyways, how soon would i have it? let me know,
Old 01-19-2007, 05:49 PM   #44
sil8tyhavoc
Zilvia Member

deposit sent...
Old 01-20-2007, 12:59 AM   #45
Eric911
Leaky Injector

payment sent!

9006 3000k HID KIT thanx! hope to see it soon!
-Omar
Old 01-20-2007, 08:57 AM   #46
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Gavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfection
Oh man, with you last 2 guys, i think we have 10! w00t!
Old 01-20-2007, 12:43 PM   #47
CRZY_AZN
Zilvia Member

Yes 10 Ppl!!!
Old 01-20-2007, 01:41 PM   #48
Eric911
Leaky Injector

quick question, how much is it for a bulb set of d2r but in the manuave color? or can you guys get a 6600k d2r bulbs?
Old 01-20-2007, 01:49 PM   #49
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
quick question, how much is it for a bulb set of d2r but in the manuave color? or can you guys get a 6600k d2r bulbs?
D2R/D2S bulbs are $90.00 per pair. Manve will require special order and is $15.00 extra.

During group buy it will be $95.00 shipped for the Manve color.

For all other kinds of regular colors, they are $80.00 shipped.
And we only have either 5000K or 6000K, we do not have 6600K

JRTLighting.com
Old 01-20-2007, 06:11 PM   #50
sil8tyhavoc
Zilvia Member

when can we pick them up....?
Old 01-21-2007, 06:58 PM   #51
srkxxdenjin
Leaky Injector

srkxxdenjin is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to srkxxdenjin
let me know when to pay and pick up
Old 01-21-2007, 08:04 PM   #52
neilsan
Zilvia Junkie

neilsan is making his/her stupidity well-knownneilsan is making his/her stupidity well-knownneilsan is making his/her stupidity well-known
Exclamation

Quote:
It can make driver ride car easily in all-weather. Therefore, KLIGHT HID kits are much steadier in a longer life using, and give more safety than others.
buyer beware. glare is determined directly by how well a headlamp assembly was engineered around the light source meant to be inside of it.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:03 PM   #53
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
Can you please provide tracking numbers?
Old 01-23-2007, 10:37 AM   #54
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

So......im pretty sure we have 10ppl, are they shipped yet JRT?
Old 01-23-2007, 02:06 PM   #55
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Most of the kits that we have in stock had been shipped. It will take about a week or so to get there so please be patient. I will provide tracking numbers whenever they are available.

Pick up orders: you will be notified when they are ready to pick up. Which is about a week too.

If you do not receive your HID within a week, don't panic your kit might just need special order and takes a few days longer. We try our best to get the HID kits in your hands ASAP. If you does have any questions regarding your HID feel free to let us know

JRTLighting.com
Old 01-23-2007, 03:56 PM   #56
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Cool, thanks for the update!
Old 01-23-2007, 04:12 PM   #57
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
thank you also, looking foward to puttin this in!
Old 01-24-2007, 07:27 AM   #58
lord_hypnos
Leaky Injector

lord_hypnos is on the path to ruinlord_hypnos is on the path to ruin
Alright so this kit comes with everything I would need to install in my 93 S13? And I get to choose the level of brightness and/or color of the bulbs?
Old 01-24-2007, 10:24 AM   #59
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord_hypnos
Alright so this kit comes with everything I would need to install in my 93 S13? And I get to choose the level of brightness and/or color of the bulbs?

Yes sir, this will comes with everything you need. And you can pick your HID color (some colors may charge extra)

Thanks

JRTLighting.com
Old 01-24-2007, 11:03 AM   #60
lord_hypnos
Leaky Injector

lord_hypnos is on the path to ruinlord_hypnos is on the path to ruin
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTLighting
Yes sir, this will comes with everything you need. And you can pick your HID color (some colors may charge extra)

Thanks
Alright so what should I order for my S13? H1? I've heard about the Hella H4 conversion kit or something? If I have just my stock S13 headlights, I won't need a conversion kit for HIDs? Also I've heard of HID kits not having high and low beams. Does this kit have an option for them (I'm assuming it's more expensive) but would it be necessary to have them?

Sorry for all the questions...