Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 05:21 PM   #61
Team Rootbeer
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Team Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Team Rootbeer
payment sent for Mauve 9003

schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
90% of the cars posted here are stock or with original rims painted black
I'm not an asshole but is the true..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2007, 08:14 PM   #62
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Gavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Gavster
Im stoked to get mine in the mail....solid purch rootbeer
Old 01-25-2007, 08:33 PM   #63
implayaz9
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
implayaz9 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
have an h3 3000k kit in stock? how much picked up?pm me
Old 01-26-2007, 12:01 AM   #64
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (1)
JRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Ok guys, here are the tracking numbers, if you do not see your name on there. Don't panic you may need special order and take a little while longer.

owen -- CP772276962HK
thomas cheah -- CP772276959HK
Greg stanish -- EE736145862HK
Quentin chan -- CP766507741HK
steven wu -- CP766507769HK
Aric levy -- CP766507772HK
Omar gonzalez -- CP780607860HK

Here is the link for the tracking numbers:
http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackan...rackandconfirm

Quote:
Originally Posted by implayaz9
have an h3 3000k kit in stock? how much picked up?pm me
PM'D!!!

JRTLighting.com

Last edited by JRTLighting; 01-26-2007 at 10:36 AM..
Old 01-26-2007, 06:03 AM   #65
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
can i get H4 low high in pink? or can you only do single on colors?
Old 01-26-2007, 09:41 AM   #66
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
did you put sender from Hong Kong?
Old 01-26-2007, 09:51 AM   #67
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
payment will be sent shortly
Old 01-26-2007, 10:39 AM   #68
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

JRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13
can i get H4 low high in pink? or can you only do single on colors?
If you want both high/low in HID PINK. You need to get the telescoping HID kit.

And the price breakdown:
$160.00 for the base kit during group buy
$15.00 for Pink
$65.00 for Telescoping upgrade
Total $240.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbcstylez
did you put sender from Hong Kong?
Yes the package are coming from Hong Kong. My partner ship them straight from the manufacturer to save you guys time.

JRTLighting.com
Old 01-26-2007, 07:08 PM   #69
chris300zr
Zilvia Junkie

chris300zr is on the path to ruinchris300zr is on the path to ruin
do you have 9004 in bi-xenon or hi/lo and for how much shipped to 77054?
Old 01-26-2007, 08:40 PM   #70
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
[remove if you don't like]

review
got these from another buyer (paid more i think)
great HIDs for the price, a little bit of flicker after a couple of months, decent brightness, decent HIDs and really cheap price for them.

edit - going to try pading the ballasts, maby flicker is from impact shock on the ballasts, but doubtful. Overall i like them. if i want a luxury set i will have to pay out the ass for them, meantime these are 100x better than stock lights.
Old 01-26-2007, 09:30 PM   #71
Team Rootbeer
Zilvia Addict

Team Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Team Rootbeer
yeah, flicker has to be figured in.

i've even seen OEM HIDs flicker a bit, and you could imagine what a car with coils/stiff susp. would do to them

cant wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
90% of the cars posted here are stock or with original rims painted black
I'm not an asshole but is the true..
Old 01-27-2007, 11:51 AM   #72
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
how long til i geta tracking number or anything like that or a confirm that they've been sent out? PM me back please

hahahah... scratcht hat... i'm a retard....
WUT?
Old 01-27-2007, 12:33 PM   #73
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
tracking number doesn't work for me (aric levy)
WUT?
Old 01-27-2007, 01:26 PM   #74
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by FusionR240sx
tracking number doesn't work for me (aric levy)
I just checked and yeah it doesnt work for some reason. I will check with my shipping and see what's the problem.

JRTLighting.com
Old 01-27-2007, 07:44 PM   #75
sncs14
Zilvia FREAK!

sncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Got mine. Thanks
Old 01-27-2007, 09:23 PM   #76
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTLighting
I just checked and yeah it doesnt work for some reason. I will check with my shipping and see what's the problem.
well about how long would it take to get here? should i be looking for a package around Thursday/fridayish?
WUT?
Old 01-28-2007, 12:32 PM   #77
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
received mine, good shits jrt, thanks
Old 01-28-2007, 07:29 PM   #78
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

got anything about the tracking number yet?
WUT?
Old 01-28-2007, 08:51 PM   #79
overb0ost
Zilvia Junkie

overb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to behold
i'm very interested in the following

1 set of 8000k H4 High/Low Dual beam
1 set of Mauve 9005 Single Beam

Shipping to 14305

pm me and i can give u the exact address and payment methods etc.

I can put in order asap once i get a reply. thanks!
Old 01-28-2007, 09:26 PM   #80
pelusatiti1

pelusatiti1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchuu
[remove if you don't like]

review
got these from another buyer (paid more i think)
great HIDs for the price, a little bit of flicker after a couple of months, decent brightness, decent HIDs and really cheap price for them.

edit - going to try pading the ballasts, maby flicker is from impact shock on the ballasts, but doubtful. Overall i like them. if i want a luxury set i will have to pay out the ass for them, meantime these are 100x better than stock lights.
My kit use to flicker sometimes. All I did was make sure the connections were tight and the flickering went away. Try and see if it helps.
Old 01-28-2007, 10:23 PM   #81
CRZY_AZN
Zilvia Member

CRZY_AZN is an unknown quantity at this point
when can we pick up?
Old 01-29-2007, 01:03 AM   #82
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRZY_AZN
when can we pick up?
We will let you guys know when they are ready. It will probably be within this week.

Thanks

JRTLighting.com
Old 01-29-2007, 07:12 AM   #83
fromxtor
Post Whore!

fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
payment sent
Old 01-29-2007, 11:49 AM   #84
pr240sx
Zilvia Addict

pr240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Will like a set
3000k for H4 hi/lo
shipped to 00921
also...can I replace the halogen bulb in case it burn out?
What is the wattage for the halogen bulb?
Old 01-29-2007, 12:40 PM   #85
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by FusionR240sx
got anything about the tracking number yet?
Hey I checked today your tracking number is working now. Please check again and make sure

P.S. pr240sx & overb0ost Your guys got PM'D!!!

JRTLighting.com
Old 01-29-2007, 02:26 PM   #86
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTLighting
Hey I checked today your tracking number is working now. Please check again and make sure

P.S. pr240sx & overb0ost Your guys got PM'D!!!
u actually don't even need a tracking numberr... FAST SHIPPING!! thank you!! i got it already, will take pics and post them 2morrow!! thanks again!!
WUT?
Old 01-29-2007, 03:16 PM   #87
John_R
Zilvia Member

John_R is making a name for him/her selfJohn_R is making a name for him/her self
Sent payment for Groupbuy

Sent payment Via Paypal $160+3% for:

H1/6000K HID Kit

Please let me know you got the payment and let me know a tracking when its shipped.
Old 01-29-2007, 03:50 PM   #88
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_R
Sent payment Via Paypal $160+3% for:

H1/6000K HID Kit

Please let me know you got the payment and let me know a tracking when its shipped.
Got your payment, thanks John!!

Your order will be processed and shipped ASAP.

JRTLighting.com
Old 01-29-2007, 04:08 PM   #89
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromxtor
payment sent
Any info for me?
Old 01-29-2007, 04:11 PM   #90
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Gavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Gavster
I am also awaiting a tracking no.!
Closed Thread