Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 12:01 AM   #91
ewuzh
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
ewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I need a 5000k kit: D2S bulbs with 9006 ballast/wiring? Is this possible? Ready to pay any time. I've been waiting over a month for the s2ionline group deal to ship the HIDs I paid for, and it looks like they aren't ever going to come, so I just want to buy from a seller who is on top of things. You seem like you fit the ticket

Eric
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2007, 12:13 AM   #92
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (1)
JRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewuzh
I need a 5000k kit: D2S bulbs with 9006 ballast/wiring? Is this possible? Ready to pay any time. I've been waiting over a month for the s2ionline group deal to ship the HIDs I paid for, and it looks like they aren't ever going to come, so I just want to buy from a seller who is on top of things. You seem like you fit the ticket

Eric
So you need a 9006 5000K HID kit right?? No problem we can order that for you.

Our paypal addy is [email protected]

We will process ur order once payment is recieved.

P.S. Gavster & fromxtor Dont worry once I have the tracking number in hand I will post them up.

JRTLighting.com
Old 01-30-2007, 12:17 AM   #93
ewuzh
Zilvia Member

ewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTLighting
So you need a 9006 5000K HID kit right?? No problem we can order that for you.
No no, I need a D2S kit (D2S base bulbs for OEM style projector retrofit), but I have 9006 stock wiring in my car. I was hoping you could provide the 9006 harness/connectors that plug into the ballast so they are "plug and play."

So,

D2S bulbs with a D2S base
ballast with 9006 wiring

If it's not possible to order this combination, I'll just get a regular 5000k D2S kit and wire it myself I guess. Thanks for the quick response too!
Old 01-30-2007, 12:43 AM   #94
SR20Roadster

SR20Roadster is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SR20Roadster
JRTLighting,

I'm looking for a D2S kit in either 4300k or 5000k. Do you have either kit in stock (ship immediately) or is it something you need to order? What's the leadtime if you need to order it?

Price for the D2S 4300/5000k kit(s)?

Thanks,
Eddie
Old 01-30-2007, 01:43 AM   #95
Eric911
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Eric911 will become famous soon enoughEric911 will become famous soon enoughEric911 will become famous soon enoughEric911 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
i got my hid kit! thanx im gunna be installing it this weekend, im so tempted to buy those muave d2r hid for my IS300
are they bright? like if i had to compare on visibility, what would you compare it too? and is IT that purple?
Old 01-30-2007, 12:06 PM   #96
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

JRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really niceJRTLighting is just really nice
Quote:

Eric
Hello Eric,

I am not positive if I can do that but I think I can special request a kit try to fit your needs as much as possible.

So lemme get myself straight, you need:
Ballast x2
Harness for 9006 bulbs
D2S HID Bulbs x2 for 5000k

I can put that into request and have the manufacturer put a kit together like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR20Roadster
JRTLighting,

I'm looking for a D2S kit in either 4300k or 5000k. Do you have either kit in stock (ship immediately) or is it something you need to order? What's the leadtime if you need to order it?

Price for the D2S 4300/5000k kit(s)?

Thanks,
Eddie
You need the whole kit? or just the bulbs? I think I have bulbs available but if you need ballast too, I will see if I can just put a kit together and ship them out immediately. If not, I will have to order which will take around 3 extra business days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric911
i got my hid kit! thanx im gunna be installing it this weekend, im so tempted to buy those muave d2r hid for my IS300
are they bright? like if i had to compare on visibility, what would you compare it too? and is IT that purple?
Great! happy to know you got the kit that fast. Honestly, the Mauve bulbs are not THAT bright but they are much brighter than regular halogen bulbs thats for sure. And speaking of the color, the picture is as close to real life as it gets in our camera. If you want them for show, that will be a great color but if you wanna drive it on public roads, you are asking for trouble.

1 day left till the end of the group buy!! Act fast or you will lose your chance on this great price on our HIDs!

JRTLighting.com

Last edited by JRTLighting; 01-30-2007 at 01:09 PM..
Old 01-30-2007, 03:05 PM   #97
ewuzh
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTLighting
Hello Eric,

I am not positive if I can do that but I think I can special request a kit try to fit your needs as much as possible.

So lemme get myself straight, you need:
Ballast x2
Harness for 9006 bulbs
D2S HID Bulbs x2 for 5000k

I can put that into request and have the manufacturer put a kit together like that.

[/COLOR]
Yes that is correct

How long will this take before I receive it?

Can I still pay with MO? I can send it out today.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:10 PM   #98
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Yes that is correct

How long will this take before I receive it?

Can I still pay with MO? I can send it out today.
Yes money order is fine. I will put your order in first while we are waiting for your money order then.

Since I know u have been waiting forever we better speed up the process as much as possible for you.

Thanks

JRTLighting.com
Old 01-30-2007, 06:45 PM   #99
StanBo
Zilvia Member

StanBo is making a name for him/her selfStanBo is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via ICQ to StanBo Send a message via AIM to StanBo
Payment sent. Thanks for the quick replies via PM.

Can't wait to install these puppies.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:47 PM   #100
reaxion
Zilvia Junkie

reaxion is making a name for him/her selfreaxion is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to reaxion
Payment Sent!
Old 01-31-2007, 02:17 AM   #101
gario-
Leaky Injector

gario- is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm in for a 9006 6000k HID kit. PM me with payment instructions plz.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:36 PM   #102
reaxion
Zilvia Junkie

reaxion is making a name for him/her selfreaxion is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to reaxion
just so you know, the payment I sent was for my buddys.
4.reaxion buddy -- 9003 10000k $160.00
Old 01-31-2007, 02:43 PM   #103
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by reaxion
just so you know, the payment I sent was for my buddys.
4.reaxion buddy -- 9003 10000k $160.00
No problem, I will change it

JRTLighting.com
Old 02-01-2007, 11:44 AM   #104
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
too late for one order of 6000k h4 bi??
Old 02-01-2007, 12:17 PM   #105
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek
too late for one order of 6000k h4 bi??
I am sorry the group buy is closed. But we can still get you in for a set of H4 6000 Hi/lo for $190.00 shipped

JRTLighting.com
Old 02-03-2007, 12:34 AM   #106
John_R
Zilvia Member

John_R is making a name for him/her selfJohn_R is making a name for him/her self
Tracking? Shipped?

Hey. I placed an order a couple days ago. How long will it take for those to ship? I would assume no more than 24-48 hours. Can you please let me know whenever these might ship out please. Thank you!!
Old 02-03-2007, 02:09 AM   #107
nrg
Zilvia FREAK!

nrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud ofnrg has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to nrg
Quote:
No no, I need a D2S kit (D2S base bulbs for OEM style projector retrofit), but I have 9006 stock wiring in my car. I was hoping you could provide the 9006 harness/connectors that plug into the ballast so they are "plug and play."

So,

D2S bulbs with a D2S base
ballast with 9006 wiring

If it's not possible to order this combination, I'll just get a regular 5000k D2S kit and wire it myself I guess. Thanks for the quick response too!
There's no such thing as a D2S HID KIT. D2(s/r) bulbs are Standard OEM hid bulbs. what you're really looking for is a wire harness that will plug into your car's 9006 plugs. The best thing to do is build yourself a harness. They sell these 9006 female plugs at your local kargen auto parts store ( i know because i bought some and built a harness).
you can follow this diagram for the harness: http://www.nrgonline.org/s14_hid/img/HID_DIYrelay.jpg

JRTLighting, for being a dealer, you sure dont know what you're talking about. sounds like you're just following protocol and making a buck.

To everyone running a hid kit, make sure you use a relay harness that draws power directly from the battery. not a direct power source from the OEM lighting. those factory wires are designed for halogen. Even though hid runs less power than halogen, the startup spike is 100 times more. This is why you always hear stories about melted harness. Better be safe than sorry and have a car catch on fire.

driftingisgay.com
Old 02-03-2007, 03:33 AM   #108
ewuzh
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrg
There's no such thing as a D2S HID KIT. D2(s/r) bulbs are Standard OEM hid bulbs. what you're really looking for is a wire harness that will plug into your car's 9006 plugs. The best thing to do is build yourself a harness. They sell these 9006 female plugs at your local kargen auto parts store ( i know because i bought some and built a harness).
you can follow this diagram for the harness: http://www.nrgonline.org/s14_hid/img/HID_DIYrelay.jpg

JRTLighting, for being a dealer, you sure dont know what you're talking about. sounds like you're just following protocol and making a buck.

To everyone running a hid kit, make sure you use a relay harness that draws power directly from the battery. not a direct power source from the OEM lighting. those factory wires are designed for halogen. Even though hid runs less power than halogen, the startup spike is 100 times more. This is why you always hear stories about melted harness. Better be safe than sorry and have a car catch on fire.
I am well aware that D2S/R are OEM HID. The seller did list D2s and D2r as "bulb" types for their kit, and also stated that he can order them, so I am assuming he can get them. I have 9006 plug-n-play HID right now. If anything, all I need is D2s HID "kit" type bulbs with the two power/ground wires attached to it and directly connect to my current ballast and 9006 wiring adapters.
Old 02-03-2007, 07:43 PM   #109
Eric911
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Eric911 will become famous soon enoughEric911 will become famous soon enoughEric911 will become famous soon enoughEric911 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
hey, i finally got time to install today, and one of my ballast is broken, it does not get power, i am 100% sure its the ballast, can you send me another ballast? or what do go about this?

i know this isn't your fault, but it totally bummed out my day =(
Old 02-03-2007, 10:10 PM   #110
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric911
hey, i finally got time to install today, and one of my ballast is broken, it does not get power, i am 100% sure its the ballast, can you send me another ballast? or what do go about this?

i know this isn't your fault, but it totally bummed out my day =(
Hello,

If you have checked and sure it is our ballast failure. We are happy to replace a new one for you. Please send us back your failed ballast and we will mail you a new one.

I will PM you the instructions.

We apologize for what happened

JRTLighting.com
Old 02-04-2007, 07:27 PM   #111
StanBo
Zilvia Member

StanBo is making a name for him/her selfStanBo is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via ICQ to StanBo Send a message via AIM to StanBo
Could you shoot me a tracking number for my order? Email or PM will be fine.

Thanks,

Stanley
Old 02-04-2007, 08:41 PM   #112
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
Yea I'm going to need my tracking # also.
Old 02-04-2007, 11:47 PM   #113
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Hey guys,

Sorry for the wait. I shall have the tracking number posted up within a couple days. As the first group of buyers should know we try to ship fast.

Once I have the tracking number they will be post

Thanks

JRTLighting.com
Old 02-05-2007, 10:04 AM   #114
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
guys i can vouch for him.....extremely fast when it comes to shipping!
Old 02-05-2007, 10:37 AM   #115
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
ya i received mine in no time be patient
Old 02-06-2007, 12:48 PM   #116
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

A couple new tracking numbers: (Others to follow VERY SOON )

philipe morita USPS tracking confirmation :030610170000412712116
eric wu USPS tracking confirmation :03061070000412712123

Thanks
JRTLighting

JRTLighting.com
Old 02-06-2007, 02:59 PM   #117
John_R
Zilvia Member

John_R is making a name for him/her selfJohn_R is making a name for him/her self
shipping

*waits patiently*
Old 02-06-2007, 05:23 PM   #118
DP_Michelle G
Zilvia Addict

DP_Michelle G is just really niceDP_Michelle G is just really niceDP_Michelle G is just really niceDP_Michelle G is just really niceDP_Michelle G is just really niceDP_Michelle G is just really niceDP_Michelle G is just really niceDP_Michelle G is just really nice
Any chance you guys will hold a new groupbuy?
Old 02-07-2007, 12:53 PM   #119
JRTLighting
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Ok guys, here is the tracking numbers I promised:

EE 736 660 415 HK JONATHAN CHARBONNEAU WALDRON
EE 736 660 389 HK SEASON YEUNG
EE 736 660 300 HK GAVIN KUREY
EE 736 660 361 HK KIT LEE
EE 736 660 327 HK CHERYL THOMASON
EE 736 660 313 HK SANG CHUNG
EE 736 660 401 HK WILLIAM BIRI
EE 736 660 335 HK JOHN REX
EE 736 660 375 HK STANLEY VELASCO
EE 736 660 392 HK STEVEN TAUSCHER

http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackan...rackandconfirm

Again if your tracking number doesn't work for some reason, give them some time to update maybe the informatin just isn't there yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DP_Michelle G
Any chance you guys will hold a new groupbuy?
Not right now, currently we are selling for $175.00 shipped for a set of regular HIDs.

JRTLighting.com
Old 02-07-2007, 02:17 PM   #120
SR20Roadster

SR20Roadster is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SR20Roadster
Hi Ray,

Not sure if you got my PM. I want the HID kit with D2S bulbs in 4300/5000k. Can it get on your most recent order to your supplier. Or am I having to wait till after Lunar New Year?

$175/shipped for the kit? Reply here or PM.

-eddie
Closed Thread