Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 12:33 PM   #31
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How much for the shirt + sticker shipped to 32304?

I'm trying to decide on what color, but I will have money ready to go tomorrow (at the latest) fo sho.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2008, 03:45 PM   #32
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
I called the guy for the stickers, give me a couple days

Real Gold= Baller
Old 01-30-2008, 03:51 PM   #33
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Boosts View Post
lmk i could pick it up westco aint that far!
get me one too.
hit me up at the CArson meeet for the cash.
Old 01-30-2008, 05:50 PM   #34
Kouki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Kouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I want a shirt and a sticker. Should I just send the payment for both and then when the stickers are ready you ship them out? I want that baller flake baby! Let me know and I'll make payment.
Old 01-30-2008, 07:10 PM   #35
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
I threw the slogan in with the sticker and it made it a little bigger, if what they are charging me doesnt go up then it will stay $5 for each, even if it did go up I cannot imagine it being more than $1 in difference. So I say let me find out exactly and then send the payment all together. I will find out for you tomorrow for sure, along with an updated pick of the sticker with the logo.

Thanks,
Mike Mancuso
Old 01-30-2008, 08:35 PM   #36
gottrees
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
gottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfectiongottrees is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
im getting one for sure on my next paycheck.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:43 PM   #37
Temple240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Temple240 is just really niceTemple240 is just really niceTemple240 is just really niceTemple240 is just really niceTemple240 is just really niceTemple240 is just really niceTemple240 is just really niceTemple240 is just really niceTemple240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Just sent paypal. I sent the size/color/address as a message with the payment.
Old 01-30-2008, 11:28 PM   #38
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I want a STICKAR!!!!! lol Baller
Old 01-30-2008, 11:30 PM   #39
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
I threw the slogan in with the sticker and it made it a little bigger, if what they are charging me doesnt go up then it will stay $5 for each, even if it did go up I cannot imagine it being more than $1 in difference. So I say let me find out exactly and then send the payment all together. I will find out for you tomorrow for sure, along with an updated pick of the sticker with the logo.

Thanks,
Mike Mancuso
Looking forward to it. Thanks Mike
Old 01-31-2008, 12:21 AM   #40
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Nearing the end of day one, I have recieved paypal funds from the following:

Joe
Justin
John -YOU DID NOT INCLUDE A SHIRT SIZE IN YOUR PAYMENT, PM ME ASAP
Steve

I dont want to throw out anybody's last name.

So far these gentlemen's shirts are the only ones going out this Friday, whoevers payment is made before 12pm Friday will be shipped out that day and wil be arriving 2-3 weeks after that.

My order was 50 shirts and 100 stickers (stickers are not done yet, HOPEFULLY tomorrow)

Here is what is left as of 11:00pm 01/30/08, those of you that pm'd me and are waiting for a shipping cost your shirts are reserved and waiting for you

Black&Purple
XL-3
L-8
M-7
S-2

White&Black
XL-4
L-8
M-6
S-2

Those of you waiting on stickers I will pm you first to give you the opportunity to send the paypal, after that the stickers will be first come first serve and when they are gone they are gone because that ish is pricey.

LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS
Old 01-31-2008, 12:24 AM   #41
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
when does the group buy end?? ill take a black on white one ONCE i get money
Old 01-31-2008, 12:31 AM   #42
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
i wanna pick up 1 large white shirt and prolly get a sticker too! where and when can we do this? and it would be $20 right?

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 01-31-2008, 12:39 AM   #43
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhAtXSuMo View Post
when does the group buy end?? ill take a black on white one ONCE i get money
It ends when everything gets sold lol, as long as you have money before then you're straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
i wanna pick up 1 large white shirt and prolly get a sticker too! where and when can we do this? and it would be $20 right?

I am waiting on the stickers and a DEFINITE price on them, so after I get that tomorrow we can arrange something. Ill reserve your large though, dont sweat it. It could be anywhere from $20 to $21, so stay away from those Jack in the Box tacos til I get back to you. haha

Thanks, Mike Mancuso
Old 01-31-2008, 12:51 AM   #44
WagDatto
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
WagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WagDatto
You'll get my order/payment as soon as I see those gold stickers are avail.

I wasn't hating before, and I love the design. Plus, safe sex is good sex... always pull out!

http://garagezoku.blogspot.com
Old 01-31-2008, 01:11 AM   #45
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:

I am waiting on the stickers and a DEFINITE price on them, so after I get that tomorrow we can arrange something. Ill reserve your large though, dont sweat it. It could be anywhere from $20 to $21, so stay away from those Jack in the Box tacos til I get back to you. haha

Thanks, Mike Mancuso
sound cool. pm me with the info when you get it.

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 01-31-2008, 01:51 AM   #46
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by WagDatto View Post
You'll get my order/payment as soon as I see those gold stickers are avail.

I wasn't hating before, and I love the design. Plus, safe sex is good sex... always pull out!
Haha, dont even worry about it, it's all good. I am finding out all the info on the stickers tomorrow
Old 01-31-2008, 09:23 AM   #47
Adam240
Leaky Injector

Adam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of light
Wondering about size. as im tall but thin. I would want a small but want to know if it will be long enough. About 5'11 or so at 140#.
Old 01-31-2008, 10:58 AM   #48
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Alright ALL pm's have been replied.
My partner Moe works in a mail room so he is getting all the shipping costs to those who have pm'd me from different countries.

Adam240, I also shot you a PM, let me know what you want to do.

Thanks again guys, like I said, ANY questions just let me know
Old 01-31-2008, 11:25 AM   #49
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
So we can get the shirts in black with white lettering? If so put me down for an XL? Also any chance of doing this with 180's?
Old 01-31-2008, 11:29 AM   #50
used240sxparts

please pm me when you got the stickers ready..

Old 01-31-2008, 11:33 AM   #51
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by satal95 View Post
So we can get the shirts in black with white lettering? If so put me down for an XL? Also any chance of doing this with 180's?
Sorry, the shirts are Black w/ Purple and White w/ Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie@spoolupracing View Post
please pm me when you got the stickers ready..
Not a problem- let you know
Old 01-31-2008, 11:09 PM   #52
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Ok, so today the White & Black shirts were supposed to be ready for pick up at 5:30 and the stickers were supposed to be ready by tomorrow. I have been trying to call my guy all day at his shop as well as his personal number, and he has not picked up once, when I got off work I drove to the shop and they were closed. All 50 shirts and 100 stickers have been paid for so I am very weary as to why he would close up shop and give me no notice whatsoever after he told me everything would be ready to go. If he did finish the shirts then the first batch will be going out tomorrow at 4pm however if he did not then I am stuck with my nuts in a vice. Those who have sent payment, I am PMing you right now to see if you want to wait or recieve a refund until the shirts do come in.

This whole thing got up and running pretty quickly but all has been good until this, I will update the status of this as soon as I find out ANY information.

Thank you for your patience.

On the positive side I did find out that shipping is going to be an extra $1 if you want a tracking number(if you dont want one then shipping remains at $2, its just an option for the customer). Shipping to Canada will be a flat rate of $5 with a tracking number.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:12 PM   #53
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

And for the inconvenience, stickers will remain at $5 no matter what he charges me to put the slogan in there, I am extremely sorry for this and will handle the situation immediately.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:23 PM   #54
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by low and slow View Post
How much for the shirt + sticker shipped to 32304?

I'm trying to decide on what color, but I will have money ready to go tomorrow (at the latest) fo sho.
Still haven't decided on a color, but will it be 22 shipped? PM me, and I'll get the money on the way. I don't mind waiting until you get 'em, either, it's not your fault that the guy closed early. Shit happens, haha.
Old 02-01-2008, 12:01 AM   #55
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by low and slow View Post
Still haven't decided on a color, but will it be 22 shipped? PM me, and I'll get the money on the way. I don't mind waiting until you get 'em, either, it's not your fault that the guy closed early. Shit happens, haha.

right on man, thanks for being so understanding. I am a man of my word and I just feel that this is making things complicated but yea its going to be $22 shipped for both, if you want a tracking number it will be $23. Let me know your paypal when you send a payment that way I can let you know exactly whats going on.

If anybody else has questions let me know,

Thanks guys
Old 02-01-2008, 08:46 AM   #56
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
right on man, thanks for being so understanding. I am a man of my word and I just feel that this is making things complicated but yea its going to be $22 shipped for both, if you want a tracking number it will be $23. Let me know your paypal when you send a payment that way I can let you know exactly whats going on.

If anybody else has questions let me know,

Thanks guys
I should be sending payment today. I'll PM you first with my PayPal email, and then once you know what it is, I'll send payment with all the other good stuff in it.
Old 02-01-2008, 08:54 AM   #57
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

sounds good, thank you very much
Old 02-01-2008, 10:19 AM   #58
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'm sticking with it. I've got faith, haha.
Old 02-01-2008, 11:27 AM   #59
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
pm'd for T and sticker
Old 02-01-2008, 11:40 AM   #60
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
keep us updated, so i can send payment.
Closed Thread