Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 10:55 AM   #91
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
FINALLY!!!!!!

put me down for the 240Z Know your roots shirt in silver/white/black Xtra Large!!!!!!!!!

payment sent as of 12:56pm EST

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! !!!!!
Old 04-04-2008, 11:04 AM   #92
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
FINALLY!!!!!!

put me down for the 240Z Know your roots shirt in silver/white/black Xtra Large!!!!!!!!!

payment sent as of 12:56pm EST

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! !!!!!

OOOOOOO SNAP SON!!! LOOK OUT NOW!!!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Old 04-04-2008, 11:11 AM   #93
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
hey guys...second batch is gonna be ordered next week on monday...if u wanna get in on the 2nd batch...hit a brother up yo

Old 04-04-2008, 03:51 PM   #94
lordofthemiasma
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
lordofthemiasma is making a name for him/her selflordofthemiasma is making a name for him/her selflordofthemiasma is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
payment sent for 2 shirts
Old 04-04-2008, 06:24 PM   #95
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Has the first batch been printed and mailed out yet?

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 04-04-2008, 07:47 PM   #96
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
Has the first batch been printed and mailed out yet?

no...they may go out a bit later than planned (my screen printer got backlogged on work this week...supposedly theyre gonna go in tomm and try to get them done...but well see)...if theyre not done and shipped tomm...theyll be done and shipped on monday (and i TOTALLY apologize...this normally never happens)

2nd batch is being ordered monday and shipped out that following saturday

Old 04-04-2008, 09:07 PM   #97
DudebuD

DudebuD is a well-known jackass
not sure if its been suggested, but offering the first shirt in black/pink would be FUCKING BOMB! i might just pick one up if you consider it. what i mean is black shirt, pink design.

proedit: after reviewing the choices further, apparently you offer pink/black, but is that just for the decal colours, or is that the shirt colour?
Old 04-04-2008, 10:08 PM   #98
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudebuD View Post
not sure if its been suggested, but offering the first shirt in black/pink would be FUCKING BOMB! i might just pick one up if you consider it. what i mean is black shirt, pink design.

proedit: after reviewing the choices further, apparently you offer pink/black, but is that just for the decal colours, or is that the shirt colour?

well...i have a ton of backcatalogue shirts in your color request...just not the newer shirts...the main reason being i needed to appeal to a broader range of the people...and the purple/white on a black shirt seems to hit the mark of what i was looking for

Old 04-05-2008, 01:52 AM   #99
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
sent ya a pm no repy
Old 04-05-2008, 10:49 AM   #100
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshchewuhh View Post
sent ya a pm no repy

i have 1 pm from u just stating that u were going to send payment for a shirt on 03-31-08

did u want something else???

Old 04-05-2008, 11:51 PM   #101
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
question: when will i recieve these amazing shirts at my door??

i need new clothes to wear LOL
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
Old 04-07-2008, 09:23 AM   #102
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

update:

its monday morning and im waiting for my screen printer to open up (theyre located right next door to my office...they usually get in around 9)...the shirts SHOULD be done today...i apologize that theyre running this late...this RARELY ever happens

i will be putting in the order for the 2nd batch of tees today and again...hopefully theyll be done by friday this time around (this time they should be...last week my printers got hit with a HUGE project and got really back logged...they went in saturday to finish the job up)

i will be shipping out the early bird shirts tomorrow after work (i have to take em home and get em all ready to ship for you guys tonight)

also...one BIG thing...

PEOPLE WHO ARE PM'ING ME ABOUT WHERE TO SEND PAYPAL PAYMENTS TO....PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST IN HERE CAREFULLY!!! PAYPAL INFORMATION IS LOCATED WITHIN THE FIRST FEW LINES UNDER A BOLD TITLE OF "PAYMENTS"

ne who...im sorry about the first bath being this late...you guys who ordered early in the states should have ur shirts by the end of the week if i get them out tuesday after work

Old 04-08-2008, 07:16 AM   #103
cbcustoms
Zilvia Junkie

cbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura about
Will you PM me when you shipped them so I know when i should look for them
Old 04-08-2008, 01:58 PM   #104
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcustoms View Post
Will you PM me when you shipped them so I know when i should look for them
same here my sisters always jack my shit
SuMo Review
Old 04-08-2008, 02:07 PM   #105
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

SHIRTS ARE FINALLY BEING PRINTED!! jesus...i just went next door to check on em and they were screening the skyilne shirts

im gonna get em all packed tonight and TRY LIKE HELL to ship them out tomorrow after work

Old 04-08-2008, 02:14 PM   #106
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Sounds good man.

Thank you for keeping us all updated.

I'm sure we are flexible with your business.

-Anthony

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 04-08-2008, 02:27 PM   #107
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

im just REALLY frustrated right now cause it normally only takes them 3-4 days AT MOST to do all my stuff if when i order stock on mondays

i wanted to ship everything last saturday so everyone would have their shirts this week...but that fell thru and really ticked me off =(**

i dont like keeping people waiting on things they order

Old 04-08-2008, 02:35 PM   #108
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

its cool man! dont go overboard with overload!!

Overload = Suicide lol
SuMo Review
Old 04-08-2008, 05:47 PM   #109
xxbadnewzxx
Leaky Injector

xxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enoughxxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enoughxxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enoughxxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to xxbadnewzxx Send a message via MSN to xxbadnewzxx
dont even trip doggy i can wait forever....no not really cause if i get fatter it will be on like donkey kong...lol
Old 04-08-2008, 08:29 PM   #110
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

well...shirts are sitting on my desk and in the box being packed right now...EVERYONES shirts are going out at the same time

shirts turned out lookin bad fricken ass cant wait for everyone to get theirs

Old 04-08-2008, 08:37 PM   #111
Quigs
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Quigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I cant wait! I'm sure I'll be ordering more once I see how truly awesome these are in person.
Old 04-08-2008, 10:11 PM   #112
Mkiisupra1982
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
Mkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Mkiisupra1982
Cant wait to get mine.
Old 04-08-2008, 11:11 PM   #113
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

well everything is FINALLY packed...ugh...that was a LONG 2 hours

Old 04-08-2008, 11:13 PM   #114
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

<3 your work is appreciate man.

Keep em coming. I'll keep shooting you funds.

This is like my 7th shirt.

Old 04-08-2008, 11:24 PM   #115
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
<3 your work is appreciate man.

Keep em coming. I'll keep shooting you funds.

This is like my 7th shirt.
yeah i agree man, your work is definitely appreciated.
Old 04-08-2008, 11:39 PM   #116
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

well i have a new S13 coupe shit in development...as well as new S14 shirts

if ne one else wants to order shirts...the group buy is still open

Old 04-10-2008, 08:35 PM   #117
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

ok...update everyone...i apologize...i have not been able to ship the shirts yet....tuesday night i came home and spent roughly 2 1/2 hours packing shirts...last nite i got off work late and had to go to the ministry concert with my girlfriend...tonight i didnt leave work til 5:45 and im completely EXHAUSTED (the mail box place i use closes at 6pm...and it takes me 15 minutes to get there)

tomorrow night after work my girlfriend and i are meeting my folks for dinner...so i wont be able to ship til saturday morning...BUT...this means that everyone in the states will receive their shirts super quick (cali guys you should have yours on monday)

im VERY sorry this is taking so long...this last week has been nothing but a goddamn nightmare with anything having to do with cars or car related stuff...i feel horrible because i told all the early birds they would receive their shirts super early..but it didnt happen...i want to assure everyone who would like to become a repeat customer that this usually NEVER happens (actually this is the first time this has happend)

so again...im sorry everyone has had to wait =(

Old 04-10-2008, 08:49 PM   #118
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

and heres just a few pics to show that ive received the shirts and they have all been packed...

so yah...

Old 04-10-2008, 09:21 PM   #119
xxbadnewzxx
Leaky Injector

xxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enoughxxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enoughxxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enoughxxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to xxbadnewzxx Send a message via MSN to xxbadnewzxx
btw the shirts look dope!!!
Old 04-10-2008, 09:23 PM   #120
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
So that means mine gets shipped on sat. also.
Closed Thread