Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 09:34 PM   #121
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by satal95 View Post
So that means mine gets shipped on sat. also.

ALL the shirts from the list of buyers are being shipped on saturday =D

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2008, 03:56 PM   #122
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
just thought id let everyone know...i took a half day at work today and decided to ship everyones shirts out

so...all you stateside guys will start getting em next week (cali guys...look out on monday/tuesday...eastcoast guys...look out on wednesday/thursday)

canada guys...ur shirts normally take 2-3 weeks to reach certain parts of canada

Old 04-11-2008, 04:35 PM   #123
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
$$$ sent for 2 onvia shirts the special ones we spoke about a month ao. i know you are busy so no rush.

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 04-11-2008, 08:20 PM   #124
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
$$$ sent for 2 onvia shirts the special ones we spoke about a month ao. i know you are busy so no rush.

thanks man...got yah on the list...and no worries...never too busy to help one of my fav zilvias

Old 04-12-2008, 12:18 PM   #125
C. Anderson
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
C. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Payment sent
Old 04-12-2008, 01:10 PM   #126
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95drifto View Post
Payment sent

got it...ur on the list =)

Old 04-14-2008, 11:34 AM   #127
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

u guys...lemme know when u start receiving em...AND TAKE PICTURES OF URSELVES WEARING EM DAMN IT!!! lol

Old 04-14-2008, 11:48 AM   #128
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
heiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Fukiing pedo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
u guys...lemme know when u start receiving em...AND TAKE PICTURES OF URSELVES WEARING EM DAMN IT!!! lol
Old 04-14-2008, 12:15 PM   #129
Quigs
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Quigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Oh snap! Made it all the way to the East Coast by Monday!!! Looks great! I'll snap a pic when I get home later tonight.

+1 for a fast shipping and a super clean design!

EDIT:
The shirt is so hot, I made an emergency stop home to snap a quick pic.

Me in all my dorky-ness:

Last edited by Quigs; 04-14-2008 at 12:48 PM..
Old 04-14-2008, 12:36 PM   #130
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

nice...im glad u guys have started receiving em =D

Old 04-14-2008, 01:34 PM   #131
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Mine should be here today then. Along with my enthalpy ecu woot!

Perfect day for me so far

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 04-14-2008, 03:30 PM   #132
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
mine should be in the mail right now!!
im currently at school so hopefully i will see it in my mailbox =D
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
Old 04-14-2008, 04:54 PM   #133
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
got all my shirts today! looks great my friends are amazed on the shirt quality!

props to you once again!

**edit**
found a Batskull sticker with my purchase =D if it was free thank you very much and it will go on/in my car somewhere sometime this week!

hope it wasnt a mistake and just fell in the package as well =/
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
Old 04-14-2008, 05:02 PM   #134
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

heh...w00t...glad u dig em

as u guys get ur shirts...can you please your reviews in my review section on here (the link is in my sig)

also...please please please post pictures...i need them for the myspace page and the website (which im currently building)

thx everyone =D

Old 04-14-2008, 05:04 PM   #135
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
heh...w00t...glad u dig em

as u guys get ur shirts...can you please your reviews in my review section on here (the link is in my sig)

also...please please please post pictures...i need them for the myspace page and the website (which im currently building)

thx everyone =D
Will do.

I saw my windshield on your myspace

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 04-14-2008, 05:17 PM   #136
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
Will do.

I saw my windshield on your myspace

hehhehe...yessir bob you did =D

Old 04-14-2008, 08:45 PM   #137
Mkiisupra1982
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
Mkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really niceMkiisupra1982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Mkiisupra1982
Got my shirt today, sick as fuck! I already want more!
Old 04-15-2008, 01:50 PM   #138
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

yay mine came in woot!

Last edited by downshift_sideways; 04-15-2008 at 03:01 PM..
Old 04-15-2008, 04:31 PM   #139
cbcustoms
Zilvia Junkie

cbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura about
I was kind of hoping I would have gotten them by now. I paid a long time ago.
Old 04-15-2008, 05:17 PM   #140
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcustoms View Post
I was kind of hoping I would have gotten them by now. I paid a long time ago.

your order was shipped with everyone elses...give it time...i should be there in a day or two

Old 04-15-2008, 06:10 PM   #141
cbcustoms
Zilvia Junkie

cbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura about
I understand i just was on that early order thing so . Whatevs no big deal. Can't wait to get them
Old 04-15-2008, 07:14 PM   #142
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcustoms View Post
I understand i just was on that early order thing so . Whatevs no big deal. Can't wait to get them

due to circumstances that were beyond my control...the early shipment got postedponed (which ive already gone over earlier in this topic)

give em...theyll reach yah

Old 04-16-2008, 08:04 AM   #143
Quigs
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Quigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
After seeing mine, a few friends want some too, so I'll be buying a few more here in the next few days
Old 04-16-2008, 08:10 AM   #144
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
heiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Canada got warmer! But not warm enough. I want my shirts! GRRR+
Old 04-16-2008, 08:20 AM   #145
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heiyuu View Post
Canada got warmer! But not warm enough. I want my shirts! GRRR+

ur shirts are on the way

Old 04-16-2008, 02:53 PM   #146
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
shirts received today thanks again man and + rep points given
Old 04-16-2008, 03:01 PM   #147
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

My lady loves your designs and is wondering when you are coming out with underwears

Old 04-16-2008, 07:43 PM   #148
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
Just sent payments on two of your designs. Your shirts are ballerific. Thanks.
Old 04-17-2008, 12:23 AM   #149
kawika219
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
kawika219 is making a name for him/her selfkawika219 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
living in hawaii sucks major fucking donkey balls...i cant wait for mines because im trying to cop some new shoes to match
Old 04-17-2008, 08:27 AM   #150
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawika219 View Post
living in hawaii sucks major fucking donkey balls...i cant wait for mines because im trying to cop some new shoes to match

lol...all the shirts ive kept for myself from all my designs are pink/white on black tees...so i can rock my pink/black heartagram adios with em

Closed Thread