Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 11:08 PM   #181
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
got the shirts today! also got the "vip" sticker size with this is order. i will put it on tomorrow after a car wash so i give it sue respect! do you want me to take pics of my shirts or just keep the red hush hush?

nah its all good man...u can take pics =D

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2008, 11:54 PM   #182
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
heiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
There was a blizzard last night here in Canuck country. I am assuming that is the reason why I don't have my gear yet!
Old 04-25-2008, 01:11 AM   #183
kawika219
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
kawika219 is making a name for him/her selfkawika219 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
well...they have been sent...i dont think ive ever shipped to hawaii before...so im not sure what kinda time it takes to reach u guys

but give it time...i know the package will show up
hahaha the same day i posted this it showed up...just waiting on package 2 of 2
Old 04-25-2008, 04:38 AM   #184
Phil703
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Phil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Please, Extend till at least wednesday, I get paid on saturday and I'll have the money to you assipity sap.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:21 AM   #185
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawika219 View Post
hahaha the same day i posted this it showed up...just waiting on package 2 of 2

itll be there

Old 04-25-2008, 12:56 PM   #186
titaniumbmx
Zilvia Member

titaniumbmx is a jewel in the roughtitaniumbmx is a jewel in the roughtitaniumbmx is a jewel in the roughtitaniumbmx is a jewel in the roughtitaniumbmx is a jewel in the roughtitaniumbmx is a jewel in the roughtitaniumbmx is a jewel in the rough
im in for these two in large

Old 04-25-2008, 11:24 PM   #187
flclsteve
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
flclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
payment sent!

Old 04-26-2008, 12:24 AM   #188
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Group Buy Extended To Friday May 2nd!!!

Old 04-26-2008, 11:41 PM   #189
Chrisw
Zilvia Member

Chrisw is making a name for him/her selfChrisw is making a name for him/her self
Payment sent for one White on black Damper shirt
Old 04-27-2008, 03:44 AM   #190
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
heiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Got my shit! WOOO WOOO

If I order more will it take as long again or did it only take long this time cuz of ur print delays?
Old 04-27-2008, 10:37 AM   #191
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heiyuu View Post
Got my shit! WOOO WOOO

If I order more will it take as long again or did it only take long this time cuz of ur print delays?

well there was a week delay in printing the first batch of orders...USUALLY my screen printers are fairly quick about everything...like if i put in an order on monday its done by thursday...packed on thursday night and shipped saturday morning (or friday afternoon if i get off work early...which has been happening alot lately due to change in management)...next GB...all early bird orders will be out EARLY

the 3rd batch of tees will be going out by next saturday...screen printers were delayed again (by the same company that delayed the first batch of tees...nevada power company is doing some stupid triathlon here in town and their entire team of people keep changing their shirts...theres 42 shirts i believe and the screen printers have to manually number each shirt...its a LONG process and its been delaying all their customers orders...so the third batch of tees is one of the delayed orders...after this batch of tees for nevada power...the triathlon is over with so no more fricken delays)

so basically EVERYONE who has ordered tees thats on the list who hasnt had their shirts shipped...all those shirts will be done and shipped out by saturday...im really sorry about these delays...it makes me look like a dipshit...and i dont want to disapoint ANY of my customers

Old 04-30-2008, 10:10 AM   #192
nvstyles
Zilvia Member

nvstyles will become famous soon enoughnvstyles will become famous soon enoughnvstyles will become famous soon enoughnvstyles will become famous soon enoughnvstyles will become famous soon enough
white/pink. 180sx 02 shirt
XL
sent money

http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?i...0sx02grxx4.jpg
Old 05-01-2008, 03:58 PM   #193
kawika219
Zilvia Member

kawika219 is making a name for him/her selfkawika219 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
well there was a week delay in printing the first batch of orders...USUALLY my screen printers are fairly quick about everything...like if i put in an order on monday its done by thursday...packed on thursday night and shipped saturday morning (or friday afternoon if i get off work early...which has been happening alot lately due to change in management)...next GB...all early bird orders will be out EARLY

the 3rd batch of tees will be going out by next saturday...screen printers were delayed again (by the same company that delayed the first batch of tees...nevada power company is doing some stupid triathlon here in town and their entire team of people keep changing their shirts...theres 42 shirts i believe and the screen printers have to manually number each shirt...its a LONG process and its been delaying all their customers orders...so the third batch of tees is one of the delayed orders...after this batch of tees for nevada power...the triathlon is over with so no more fricken delays)

so basically EVERYONE who has ordered tees thats on the list who hasnt had their shirts shipped...all those shirts will be done and shipped out by saturday...im really sorry about these delays...it makes me look like a dipshit...and i dont want to disapoint ANY of my customers
does this include my second package because i still havent received it yet
Old 05-01-2008, 04:09 PM   #194
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawika219 View Post
does this include my second package because i still havent received it yet
Please check your PM's....

Old 05-02-2008, 03:03 AM   #195
flclsteve
Zilvia Junkie

flclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant futureflclsteve has a brilliant future
yay mine is being shipped tommrow now should i get one more iono lol? cant wait

Old 05-02-2008, 09:42 AM   #196
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

last day for tee's guys (at least for a little while at 20 bux shipped)

Old 05-02-2008, 06:39 PM   #197
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

if anyone wants a shirt from this GB...better hurry...its 5:40pm on the last day

ill be making the last orders on monday for the end of the GB

Old 05-03-2008, 03:13 PM   #198
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

2nd batch shirts have been shipped out today (05-03-08)

i will ship the final batch of tees next saturday (05-10-08)

thanks to everyone who ordered tees...i will be putting a new GB up within the next 2 weeks for S13 coupe shirts and S14 shirts

Old 05-12-2008, 04:40 PM   #199
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
got my shirts in yesterday! they kick major ass!
Old 05-12-2008, 10:16 PM   #200
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

last batch of shirts are going out tomorrow afternoon at lunchtime...thanks everyone and i will be putting new shirts up very soon

Old 05-12-2008, 10:20 PM   #201
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
i'm sure a knarly turbo shirt would sell. you make the best designs and a turbo most on here would like................so if you put the 2 together!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 05-13-2008, 10:15 AM   #202
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
i'm sure a knarly turbo shirt would sell. you make the best designs and a turbo most on here would like................so if you put the 2 together!
Damnit! That's just gonna make my order bigger when I order shirts next time... ugh. LOL
Old 05-13-2008, 10:20 AM   #203
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

lol...ill work on a turbo shirt...i had one in my ORIGINAL batch of designs (back when i first started the dorkidori thing on cafepress *ugh*)...but just never did ne thing with it when i rebranded the whole lineup

ill see if i cant make one before the next GB...im still debating on becoming a paid advertiser on here since there seems to be a TON of zilvians that still seem to miss my group buys (even when i post about em in the general section)

Old 05-13-2008, 10:50 AM   #204
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
paid ad is the way to go, a lot more people check it out. Judging by the amount fo shirts you sold, an extra $30 should KILL you haha- good luck man.