Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 01:21 AM   #31
95zilvia
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
PM me your tele number so i can meet you up and pick up an intake.
Much rather do that than email.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2005, 01:47 PM   #32
fredbblakemore
Leaky Injector

fredbblakemore is an unknown quantity at this point
Paypal sent!
Old 09-15-2005, 02:07 PM   #33
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
will i be able to get this at a later time if the group buy ends? i dunno when i will have time to put my motor in yet.
Old 09-15-2005, 02:55 PM   #34
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Pepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Pepperoni
Well, I have a few left. I'm waiting for some money orders to come in the mail so I have some on hold. When you're able to afford it, just PM me. I may extend the group buy if there's enough interest after these are gone.
Old 09-15-2005, 07:02 PM   #35
Nostradamus
Zilvia Junkie

Nostradamus will become famous soon enoughNostradamus will become famous soon enoughNostradamus will become famous soon enoughNostradamus will become famous soon enoughNostradamus will become famous soon enough
I sent you payment but will let you know what I need in a few days.
Old 09-15-2005, 08:33 PM   #36
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Pepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosterdomis
I sent you payment but will let you know what I need in a few days.
Thanks, i have one set aside for you
Old 09-15-2005, 10:40 PM   #37
dasalnt
Leaky Injector

dasalnt is a well-known jackass
will this work with the gt28 turbo? I would assume so but i want to be 100% sure before i order. Also, i just ordered my intercooler and hotpipe so i dont know exactly where my bov is going to be on the hotpipe, will that cause a problem for you? Thanks
Old 09-16-2005, 10:40 AM   #38
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasalnt
will this work with the gt28 turbo? I would assume so but i want to be 100% sure before i order. Also, i just ordered my intercooler and hotpipe so i dont know exactly where my bov is going to be on the hotpipe, will that cause a problem for you? Thanks
If the inlet on the gt28 is the same direction as the stock t25, it should work. It may be a problem if you dont know where your BOV is; in that case you might want to get kit 1 instead. I could weld the recirc. bung in the stock location but that doesnt mean your BOV will be anywhere near that. PM me if you have any other questions.
Old 09-16-2005, 10:50 AM   #39
lok
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
lok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I sent payment with what I want in the comments.

Thanks,
Old 09-16-2005, 03:00 PM   #40
nissanguy13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
nissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Do you have room for anymore on this order or are you full? If you do, please let me know and Ill send you the $$$, I believe i need stock turbo kit#2. What is the difference between kit#1 and kit#2. What part of NorCal are you in?
Old 09-16-2005, 04:37 PM   #41
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lok
I sent payment with what I want in the comments.

Thanks,
Thanks! It will be shipped on Monday. I'll email you the tracking number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissanguy13
Do you have room for anymore on this order or are you full? If you do, please let me know and Ill send you the $$$, I believe i need stock turbo kit#2. What is the difference between kit#1 and kit#2. What part of NorCal are you in?
I have room for a couple of people more. Difference between kit 1 and 2 is that kit 2 has the recirculation bung welded onto the pipe for the BOV. If you want to recirculate your BOV, get kit 2 and send me a pic, or if you dont care for recirculating then just get kit 1. I'm in the peninsula. PM me if you want to meet up.
Old 09-16-2005, 08:38 PM   #42
95zilvia
Nissanaholic!

95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light
i told you im ready to buy, where you want to meet up,
im still waiting for a contact number.
Old 09-16-2005, 09:17 PM   #43
dasalnt
Leaky Injector

dasalnt is a well-known jackass
the hotpipe that i am getting doesnt have a flange for the bov yet so i guess i could weld the flange according to where you put the bung for the recirculation. As long as you dont have it welded in an awkard place. I'm really not sure if the inlet of the the gt28 is the same as the t25, do you have a pic? I'm really interested and would like to purchase this asap but i dont want to buy something that wont work. thanks!
Old 09-17-2005, 12:19 AM   #44
SirWarrior
Zilvia Addict

SirWarrior is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude, U officially rock!
I was actually thinking about doing this myself, but I am lazy and broke ATM
Can I contact you in 2 weeks for getting the Kit1 made??? (catch no BOV)
Old 09-17-2005, 10:34 AM   #45
Rusker
Zilvia Junkie

Rusker is on a distinguished road
I'm ready to buy kit #2. I was a bung for my BOV to eventually recirculate. Let me know if your holding one for me and I'll send payment.
Old 09-17-2005, 12:09 PM   #46
nissanguy13
Zilvia Addict

nissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant future
ok im ready for the beating, what is the difference between kit#1 and kit#2? im getting ready to insall my sr and still learning. i have a greddy front mounted intercooler, and the piping already has a spot for the bov. so does this intake have a spot for the bov, or just a spot for a hose for the bov?
Old 09-17-2005, 12:20 PM   #47
s14slide
Zilvia Addict

s14slide is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to s14slide
I am definately interested in this, but funds are a little tight right now with a new mouth to feed in the house. So hopefully you keep this going, or maybe take an order later on.
Old 09-18-2005, 01:17 AM   #48
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Hey guys,
I think i may need to stop taking payments because all the pipes are basically accounted for. If there's enough interest, i'll extend the group buy.

Thanks everyone! PM me if you're still interested to buy one in the near future.

**** Please see my post further down****

Last edited by Pepperoni; 09-18-2005 at 06:13 PM..
Old 09-18-2005, 01:09 PM   #49
Rusker
Zilvia Junkie

So, you didn't hold one for me? Kit #2?
Old 09-18-2005, 04:38 PM   #50
nissanguy13
Zilvia Addict

ya im still interested, im not sure if you held a spot for me? I need whatever kit looks just like the rubber stock intake. is that kit#1 or kit#2?
Old 09-18-2005, 05:04 PM   #51
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

If I held one from you, you should expect a PM one of these days. I'm still doing a count/shipping. Thanks

nissanguy13, it would be kit 2
Old 09-18-2005, 05:23 PM   #52
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

oh, and i was only able to hold pipes who put money down first. I need to take care of payers first and then if there are any pipes left i'll contact those of you who PM'd me first who showed interest.

*** There seems to be more than enough interest, just that funds seem to be an issue. I'll be extending the group buy - I'll be accepting payments in about 2 weeks and will post here when the group buy is active again.

You can send payment now to ensure you have a pipe on hold for you, or you can wait until I post when i'll be able to make the pipes again. (~2 weeks)

If you have any questions, feel free to email me or PM me. Thanks

Last edited by Pepperoni; 09-18-2005 at 06:17 PM..
Old 09-18-2005, 06:34 PM   #53
go240
Zilvia Member

go240 is on a distinguished road
sweet, i'll be up for one - i'll be on the look out for the next gb
Old 09-18-2005, 07:15 PM   #54
nissanguy13
Zilvia Addict

cool, when you get more in let me know and ill put the $$ down for kit#2, thanks
Old 09-18-2005, 09:54 PM   #55
Rusker
Zilvia Junkie

Well when you get more e-mail me.
Old 09-18-2005, 10:54 PM   #56
Reos77

Reos77 is on a distinguished road
I am definately interested please email me, when more become avialable. [email protected]. Money is not an issue.
Old 09-18-2005, 11:06 PM   #57
shiftnslide
Zilvia Member

shiftnslide is an unknown quantity at this point
Aure is the man- sent him pictures of my setup and he was mega helpful about my questions. Can't wait to get it.
Old 09-19-2005, 12:30 PM   #58
sblack13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
just got my intake pipe kit, could't be happier. Thanks aure! Everyone order up!!!
Old 09-19-2005, 02:19 PM   #59
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I'll definately be interested in the future... too many bills for this paycheck
Old 09-19-2005, 09:51 PM   #60
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Thanks for the feedback! Glad it worked out for you

Aluminum should be coming in sooner than I thought, hopefully within a week or so
Closed Thread