Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2006, 09:44 PM   #121
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
driftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
seems like the GB is going pretty slow as far as filling the list is going, when are you going to make the cut off date?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2006, 11:00 PM   #122
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
We have filled up Round 1 and 2 already and thier isnt a cut off date as of yet. Ill keep you posted.
Old 01-12-2006, 03:46 PM   #123
Edgar
Post Whore!

Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Almost here guys!
Im so sorry that it has taken so long but they are almost here.

Round 3 guys lets get this filled up and end this
Old 01-12-2006, 10:50 PM   #124
darius_tii
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
darius_tii has a spectacular aura aboutdarius_tii has a spectacular aura aboutdarius_tii has a spectacular aura aboutdarius_tii has a spectacular aura aboutdarius_tii has a spectacular aura aboutdarius_tii has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to darius_tii
Do you think it will be at our doors before the 21st??
i really want this suspension for dift day. I wont be a part of it but maybe i can get to vollenteer and drift for free at the end.
If not i just want my kouki to be SLAMMED so i can show off, LOL jk jk
Im glad therr almost here
I cant wait!!
DArius
Old 01-13-2006, 07:15 AM   #125
BlazedGlory
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
BlazedGlory will become famous soon enoughBlazedGlory will become famous soon enoughBlazedGlory will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
eww, still just two of us in round 3 =/
Old 01-13-2006, 08:07 AM   #126
Siizzzoooo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Siizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I might be in on the Round 3, im still shopping around though
Old 01-13-2006, 08:17 AM   #127
gearhead290
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
gearhead290 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to gearhead290 Send a message via MSN to gearhead290
I might be getting in once some more people are. I don't really want to spend the money before I have to pay tuition (my student loans are about worthless).
Old 01-13-2006, 10:36 AM   #128
Modern Speed Labs
Zilvia Junkie

Modern Speed Labs is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Modern Speed Labs
Jump on in guys
The first and second shipment are on thier way to our door and will be getting shipped out to our customers this upcoming week. Please await our calls with your tracking numbers.

Thank You
Modern Speed Labs
Old 01-13-2006, 12:40 PM   #129
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
driftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
my car is in the process of being shipped to me right now...im awaiting its safe arrival on tuesday or wednesday to jump in...how long have the round 1 guys been waiting?
Old 01-13-2006, 01:12 PM   #130
Modern Speed Labs
Zilvia Junkie

Ill be honest they have been waiting for about a month. It takes time for everything to go thru, Holidays have passed and delayed a couple of things. They will all have thier coilovers soon.
If you have any questions please PM or email me.

Thank You
Edgar Sarmiento
Modern Speed Labs
Old 01-14-2006, 08:48 PM   #131
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
sLiDewAys is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
dang. still havent goten these in . man its been forever since everyone has placed their orders. sounds like your connect with kts is shady buisness.
Old 01-15-2006, 04:30 AM   #132
az_240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to az_240
Im interested in a set.... ill let you know for sure within a few days.
Old 01-15-2006, 04:05 PM   #133
Edgar
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sLiDewAys
dang. still havent goten these in . man its been forever since everyone has placed their orders. sounds like your connect with kts is shady buisness.
Shady?
All orders have been places accordingly to how they were described in all the post and updates that have been posted. Delays have
Occurred due to Holidays, Shippers misunderstandings of location of where all of our product is in Japan. All Round 1 and Round 2 orders are on their
Way to our shop here in Indianapolis, In.
If you have any other questions or concerns on your orders or any questions on the product please send us a email [email protected]

please do not whore this thread with useless information

Everyone that ordered in Round1 and 2 please await our phone call with your DHL Ground Tracking numbers this upcoming week.

Thank You
Edgar Sarmiento
Modern Speed Labs
www.swappednissan.com
Old 01-15-2006, 06:21 PM   #134
Shri222

Shri222 is an unknown quantity at this point
*Edited by Moderator*

This is not the place to voice your grievance. You may post a Review in the Review Section, provided you follow the proper format.
Old 01-15-2006, 06:26 PM   #135
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
^This is your warning.

Modern Speed Labs, good luck with your sale.
Send me a FREE Origin-Lab S13 Coupe CF Trunk Lip Spoiler.

J/K guys!
Old 01-15-2006, 06:34 PM   #136
az_240
Post Whore!

az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
I just picked up a 97' 240sx... right now im looking at what I should do first and Id really like to get suspension/brakes/5 lug done first.

Looking around at coilovers it looks like KTS is the way to go as far as performancerice goes.

I ll most likely be on the Round 3 list here soon

When can the round 3 guys expect there coilovers?
Old 01-15-2006, 08:09 PM   #137
Edgar
Post Whore!

As soon as we get all 10 guys it will take up to 2 weeks to get to your door.
Old 01-15-2006, 11:01 PM   #138
ramblux
Zilvia Addict

ramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of light
Damn, I wish I could jump in on this right now... oh well, you guys know why I'm broke! haha
Old 01-16-2006, 08:09 PM   #139
az_240
Post Whore!

Is there a deadline for round 3?

What happens if the # of orders is short by the deadline?
Old 01-17-2006, 04:10 AM   #140
BlazedGlory
Zilvia Junkie

BlazedGlory will become famous soon enoughBlazedGlory will become famous soon enoughBlazedGlory will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by az_240
Is there a deadline for round 3?

What happens if the # of orders is short by the deadline?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar
We have filled up Round 1 and 2 already and thier isnt a cut off date as of yet. Ill keep you posted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar
Well if it does not fill then whoever did order we will order thier coils and get them to them. I dont see why it wont fill.
That's the latest I've found in the thread unless they have an update...
Old 01-17-2006, 04:50 AM   #141
SilviaSR20DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
SilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
well hopefully this group buy will last until feburary...
Old 01-17-2006, 05:03 PM   #142
Modern Speed Labs
Zilvia Junkie

Exclamation Update

Here is a update from Me, Marc the owner.

We had a problem with DHL on our shipping quote from Japan to here, we now are using a company that does more international shipping. Between the confusion of that and us dollars conversion to Yen, this has been a big headache. I have personally been talking to KTS to get everything straightend out. i know this has taken ALOT longer than you and I have planned, but believe me ,I have 3 sets on the container for our race cars for this years Forumla d. I am just as impatience as the rest, but fear not, we are not a scamming company, just one that has had a little problem getting the first pallet thru importation. We will call everyone ASAP when they arrive here at our doors.

I will personally send out the pics of the pallet when it arrives. WE have taken on more buisness than planned for since the arrivial of Edgar, he works his ASS off to get things sold every day. Between the new race team that we have put together and the amount of swaps that we are in the process of doing, i have had to hire 2 more guys to help out here at the shop.

So once again, hang with me boys and girls, we are just getting started on nothing but the best prices to you...our total support.

Thanks for the time,

Marc Buehler, CEO Modern Speed Labs, Swappednissan.com

P.S. if ANYone has any questions, feel free to call me at the shop, I would love to talk to you!!

317-839-8630
Old 01-17-2006, 08:36 PM   #143
quach
Zilvia Member

quach is an unknown quantity at this point
so does this mean that the shipment will taken even longer than expected?
Old 01-18-2006, 12:04 AM   #144
Edgar
Post Whore!

That is incorrect. The shipment is already on the way. Marc was just explaining why it was taking this long for all you Round 1 and 2 guys.

Thank You
Old 01-18-2006, 12:40 AM   #145
quach
Zilvia Member

quach is an unknown quantity at this point
ok thats good to hear
Old 01-18-2006, 02:22 AM   #146
CrappyS13
Zilvia Junkie

CrappyS13 is making a name for him/her selfCrappyS13 is making a name for him/her self
so can you guys give us a really really good deal if we are already on list 1 or 2 on some other parts for the inconveniece?
Old 01-18-2006, 02:47 PM   #147
Modern Speed Labs
Zilvia Junkie

Sure I can cut you a deal...call me at the shop for your wantlist

Marc
Old 01-19-2006, 04:02 PM   #148
Edgar
Post Whore!

Guys I have 8 more spots left for this GB so please jump in and have a chance to getting some free upper control arms from DRIFTGEAR
Old 01-19-2006, 08:32 PM   #149
RegularKouki
Zilvia Member

RegularKouki has a little shameless behavior in the past
Hey MSL/Edgar. Did you guys call for tracking numbers yet?
Old 01-19-2006, 09:22 PM   #150
Edgar
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegularKouki
Hey MSL/Edgar. Did you guys call for tracking numbers yet?
VERY VERY SOON
Im so sorry but you are on my list and someone in Jacksonville because he was a AutoX he needs to get to and im doing the very best to getting them to you as fast as I can. They are almost to our shop. I do appologize Round 1 and 2 guys but stuff just takes long to get here from the mother land.