Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-30-2007, 12:30 PM   #1
manduh240

Trader Rating: (0)
manduh240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to manduh240
hi i'm manduh. yes, a girl.
i'm planning to get a 96 or 97 240 stock. so i'm trying to learn more.
i love cars. temporary car right now is a 2000 turbo charged vw passat.
it's actually fast. i beat my friends mr2, turbo eclipse, civics, ek, etc. aha
manduh240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2007, 12:39 PM   #2
srju40sx

srju40sx can only hope to improve
s13

my name is Aaron and this is my sr'd s13
-sr20det stock swap
-stance coil overs
-sparco racing seat
thats about it for now
Old 11-30-2007, 10:34 PM   #3
vtecplease

vtecplease is an unknown quantity at this point
hello! I am new to nissans I (was/still am) a honda guy. Well, just picked up a 93 240sx LE because I want rwd and looking for swap info. thanks
vtecplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 06:32 PM   #4
illkanelll

illkanelll has a little shameless behavior in the past
Name: Kane
Cars: Infiniti FX35 (completely stock), 95 S14 SE (light mods)
JDM Urethane Kouki Aerokit
Megan Coilovers
Panasonic Strada GPS
Kouki Front end conversion, projector lens w/7K HID
Cusco Strut Bar
Apexi Exhaust
18" Tommy Kaira 6 spoke two-tone alloy rims
Black LED Kouki Tail lights
Momo wheel & Spec-D quick release
Welded Diff.

Haven't decided on what to do with the engine yet, since i'm in cali SR or RB might be a little bit dangerous if i was to have any run ins with law enforcement.
Recently got into gymkhana, i find it more fun than just purely drifting.
illkanelll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 07:18 PM   #5
Silkroad FC
Leaky Injector

Silkroad FC can only hope to improve
I just joined few days ago from northwestnissans, had a s13 for a bit, and rx7's for years.
Silkroad FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 09:34 PM   #6
fluidd
Leaky Injector

fluidd can only hope to improve
never intro'd myself here, so i thought i would jus for the hell of it.

name_ allan
ethinicity_ asian
location_ toronto, ontario (canada)
vehicle_ JDM S14 Kouki
profession_ mechanical engineer technologist
likes_ meeting new people, drifting, cars, photography, working out, japanese culture, food (fave: sushi & italian) and ofcourse GIRLS!
dislikes_ cops on power trips (95%), unnecessarily slow drivers, selfish people, ignorant people

..that is all..
fluidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 01:07 PM   #7
UMONKEY2

UMONKEY2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to UMONKEY2
Hello all..
I've been a member on here for a while, but just been searching around looking at pictures, reading up on some stuff and all that.
I live in south florida, drive a S14.
Its a daily, so I try to keep it clean and its just a poser, Im looking for another 240, or corolla to hop on some drifting.
To see some pictures of it,
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...=1#post1691018
Find me near the bottom.
UMONKEY2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 08:35 PM   #8
-rip it up s13-
Leaky Injector

-rip it up s13- is on a distinguished road
hey!! my name is travis and im new to zilvia as some of you may know im the one all you guys get mad at for asking questions that were already disscussed.. sorry next time i will just search before but i really really do not appreciate all the mean comments that you leave me cuz all i was doing was askin!!!!!! so yea whatever lol
i live in colorado a worthless piece of shit state that has nothin to do but anyways i love cars and for my first car i had a 1990 240sx hatch and drove that stock for a wile before selling it and gettin a 92 coupe.. it already had the sr swap done but i knew everything about it cuz i studied and studied cuz i was planning on doing the sr swap on my hatch but the price was right.. so then i got into drifting after i had a sr and iv done all kinds of stuff to my car since then cuz it was all stock except for the sr wich even still had the smic!!lol but yea i love drifting and this forum has lots and lots of usefull info so thx guys !!! and sorry for being such an idiot and not searching before posting !!!!!!!
-rip it up s13- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 10:54 PM   #9
H0SS302

H0SS302 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey guys,
im just trolling on the forum really. i own a Mustang gt vert, and am getting interested in road racing. I love my car but its a vert so i am limited to what i can do. im saving up money right now to get a 240 to get into drifting. Cant wait!
H0SS302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 11:10 PM   #10
Slammed Assassin
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Slammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Slammed Assassin
Hey my name is reggie, im 16 i drive a stock 89 240sx coupe.with lsd mod .i saved up to buy this car.hmm.now i am also saving up for a rb swap..ive been drifting for several months now and im waiting to hit up my first track event..im living from paycheck to paycheck to fix my car and going to automotive school...thats pretty much it for now..peace
Slammed Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 12:11 PM   #11
Skullavera
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Skullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Skullavera
Sup all. Welcome to Zilvia.

Reviews/Feedback!
Skullavera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 09:36 PM   #12
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Hi, My name is Marc and this is the first Forum I have signed up for. I own a 1991 Nissan 240sx Coupe w/ a KA24DE 5 Speed. I live in Southern California. I have already got a few mod's on it and hoping after christmas to be buying more! I am also a Drifter, Learn in at Kadena AFB, JP when I was stationed there. Love drifting to death and hoping to make a few events I see posted in the motorsports forum!
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 05:40 PM   #13
M4Rl0N
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
M4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i never introduce myself for some reason
my name is Marlon
i live in the 925 area
you'll see me driving around in a 90 ghetto primer s13 with SE wheels and all stock and it's on 4x4 status.

it's a work in progress...
-Marlon
Old 12-10-2007, 05:41 PM   #14
thedecapitator
BANNED

thedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choices
hi im new to zilvia and i would like to know where the fuse for the signal light is located at ( under the driver side on the panel right? ) ok but whats the fuse #??
thakns
thedecapitator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 07:45 PM   #15
B_mart24
Leaky Injector

B_mart24 is a well-known jackass
Hello,
Name's Jordan, im 18 and live in Snohomish, WA (20 miles N of Seattle). I currently own a 89 hatch, mostly stock, have done minor things, but have only owned it for a couple months....This is my fourth car and all of my previous cars i bought in crap shape, fixed them up and made a profit off of them. So i may be young but am very mechanical. So yeah, thats about it, thanks

Jordan
B_mart24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 12:02 PM   #16
heyyitsme
Leaky Injector

heyyitsme will become famous soon enoughheyyitsme will become famous soon enoughheyyitsme will become famous soon enoughheyyitsme will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to heyyitsme
s13

sup everyone,
Name's nick, im 20 and live in anaheim, ca (orange county) i use to drive an 89 hatch but sold it and picked up a 92 hatch. the new hatch i bought already has an sr20 in it i just bought it cuz its track ready =P im kinda new to the "car game" so please...show me around
heyyitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 03:05 PM   #17
projectb13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
projectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
im jose, have owned 2 b13 sentras , ca18 90 240 , and 86 isuzu (amazinly easy to drift)
projectb13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 04:29 PM   #18
conecrazy

conecrazy is an unknown quantity at this point
sorta new. been lurking mostly but i bought a 97 S14 that had a zilvia.net sticker on it and that's how i found out about this site.
conecrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 02:40 AM   #19
silverkouki
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
silverkouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
kinda new here,
been lurking around the forums in the classifieds....
I own a 98 Silvermoss Kouki in South NJ... mostly stock...
Its auto for now but will become 5Spd when I get some money.
silverkouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 09:00 PM   #20
evilsr20degg

evilsr20degg is an unknown quantity at this point
hi im new, i got a 92 s13 convertible about 3 weeks ago. put a auto tranny in it and driving it around....still has some wierd issues but im working on them. ive had a bunch of nx2k's and finally made the switch to rwd. so ill be asking noob questions after searching and not finding my answers

jeff
evilsr20degg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 09:43 PM   #21
eric240sx

eric240sx will become famous soon enougheric240sx will become famous soon enougheric240sx will become famous soon enougheric240sx will become famous soon enougheric240sx will become famous soon enough
Hello all. My name is Eric and obviously new to zilvia.

Currently on my 3rd 240sx which is a '91 coupe w/ Stance coilovers, Toe arms, tension rods, traction arms and rear camber arms with teflon rod ends all from battleversion,solid driveshaft without the front rubber joint, VLSD, 16X7 and 8 Regamaster Evo.

Going SR in january
-gt2871r
-greddy FMIC
-Apexi Racing Suction for gt2871r
-deatschwerks 740cc
-n62maf
-JWT tuned ecu
-circuit sport turbo lines
-3in exhaust
eric240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 09:50 PM   #22
Kwonza Says
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
Kwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Name: Kwon
Car: 1992 240sx burgundy coupe
Really new to alot of stuff just experienced installing welded diff and now onto clutch since its messed up. Hope to meet more people : )
Kwonza Says is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 09:59 PM   #23
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Hey guys and ladies...My names Heath. I just joined Zilvia and i like it already. Well ive been getting into 240s lately. I just fell in love with them outta nowhere. Weird how that works huh? fate??? hmm dunno. Anyways, im going to be getting an s13 soon, prob. a pig nose. Anyways im just here to intro my self. Im from West Los Angeles and dont know too many in people in the nissan/import/drag/drift/grip world. Im here to make new friends, not new enemies(dont have any as of yet, but you get what i mean). If anybody is from my area and has patience to teach me a lil something, im all ears, and no mouth. IM up for learnin from more experienced people, obviously. I wont be doing too much postin, but ALOT of reading. Thanx for this site, and the people who run it, wich are the moderators of course, but the people who keep this site alive, the general public. Anywho, contact me if youre from LA and wanna meet up and chat or whatever! Later guys/gals.
Shmex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 10:02 PM   #24
jarober
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
jarober has a spectacular aura aboutjarober has a spectacular aura aboutjarober has a spectacular aura aboutjarober has a spectacular aura aboutjarober has a spectacular aura aboutjarober has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I am Joseph and I am new here. I have had a s13 coupe for about 5 years and heard about this forum through CarolinaNissans. I have done all of the work to my car myself and enjoy learning more. I am getting ready to do a full KA24DE-T build up over the next few months hopefully so I am sure there will be questions.
jarober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 06:32 PM   #25
firedemon015

firedemon015 is an unknown quantity at this point
just bought a 240sx

hi my name is gabe. im new to this site and i just bought a 1989 240sx hatchback which is also my first stick car about 2 days ago with a blown motor but it has a brand new paintjob. it was 800 but i got the guy to lower it to $650. i think i got a good deal for the car because its in pretty good condition. and the interior is great just bought an sr20det and lookin to do the 5 lug conversion and swap pretty soon...

firedemon015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 01:22 AM   #26
colexcore
Zilvia Member

colexcore is a jewel in the roughcolexcore is a jewel in the roughcolexcore is a jewel in the roughcolexcore is a jewel in the roughcolexcore is a jewel in the roughcolexcore is a jewel in the roughcolexcore is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to colexcore
I forgot to do this so better late then never.

Name is Cole. I live in Virginia Beach, VA. I am a photographer and mechanic. I build nissans for drifting and hope to compete in the US Drift Pro/AM Nationals in the 2008 season. I will be building a 1991 fastback with a KA-T and hopefully it holds until the end of the season because I would very much like to go lsJuan.
Old 12-19-2007, 07:16 PM   #27
JULY]

JULY] has made poor choicesJULY] has made poor choicesJULY] has made poor choicesJULY] has made poor choicesJULY] has made poor choicesJULY] has made poor choicesJULY] has made poor choicesJULY] has made poor choices
Banned...why?

Hi, Im the infamous July]. I've only been a member for like a month or two.Already I've been banned! Whats the deal with some of the immature members of zilvia? They like to talk $h!+ as if we werent all 240sx owners. I have no Idea why I was banned but would sure like to know if theres anyway to reverse it . if anyone knows how,please e-mail me @ [email protected]
Old 12-20-2007, 12:17 PM   #28
8Nismo9
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough8Nismo9 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 8Nismo9
hey guys, im omar,im 17,about to be 18 in 6 days and i just got a 1996 240sx but im hoping to get a 97 or 98 240sx when i save up some money. iv loved 240 for a long time and i just want to get into drifting and having fun
8Nismo9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 06:22 PM   #29
Master_Ly
BANNED

Master_Ly is on the path to ruinMaster_Ly is on the path to ruinMaster_Ly is on the path to ruin
Sup everyone. I have been into modifying vehicles for a while and lurked around this site and many others for research purposes before purchasing my 1995 240SX SE. Prior to getting this car, I had a turbo'ed RSX-S and before that a Camaro RS. I wanted to get back into rear wheel drive again and never had it as an import so therefore I decided on what I got now. As for mods on the Zenki, I just have a generic short ram intake installed by the previous owner and a set of Gram Lights 57Pro wrapped in Kumho tires actually kept from my previous car. I don't plan on doing any heavy modding until I can afford getting a truck as a daily driver.

As for this site, it is one of the most comprehensive site I have seen. I wrote reference threads for my last car such as Quaife differential and GReddy turbo install but most I looked into already have some sort of information for the 240SX which is awesome. The community members of zilvia.net seem pretty cool and I hope to be to contribute as well in due time. Props to all.

Cheers,
KL
Master_Ly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 06:59 PM   #30
coronados13

coronados13 is an unknown quantity at this point
sup every body my name is johnny but u can call joc i have 92 240sx and starting a new project so far i have a sr20 and godspeed fmic ,hoping for the best and looking for more parts
I'm hope to build this stock motor to have 300+ hp with stock motor i live in Chicago is cool place but cold now so it hard to fix my sh!t in this weather
coronados13 is offline   Reply With Quote