Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-21-2008, 05:17 PM   #1
240 OR DIE
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
240 OR DIE is making his/her stupidity well-known240 OR DIE is making his/her stupidity well-known240 OR DIE is making his/her stupidity well-known240 OR DIE is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
well I found out it doesnt take much to fit 275s on 17x10s up front. To get them to fit I had to do a little pull on the fenders, raised her right at an inch, also did a little bangin on the fire wall. I used a +25 offset to match rears so I can rotate tires as well as get away from staggered setups. So to clear the coilover I used a 15mm kics spacer, which left me maybe 3-5 mm clearance.....can you say tight. Heres the results

At this weekends Divisional Auto x
1st place in sm

Old 04-21-2008, 05:21 PM   #2
240 OR DIE
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
240 OR DIE is making his/her stupidity well-known240 OR DIE is making his/her stupidity well-known240 OR DIE is making his/her stupidity well-known240 OR DIE is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Heres some hope for s13 owners
285/30 r18 on 18x9.5 +40....stock fenders

My buddy with an EVO 9, let Lance put these on after the event. The only thing he would need to do is do the smallest pull imaginable. I think putting a screwdriver in there and pulling would allow it to not rub. upfront is another issue, but you CAN fitt this size just real high offsets
Old 04-21-2008, 05:32 PM   #3
driftyour40
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
driftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240 OR DIE View Post
well I found out it doesnt take much to fit 275s on 17x10s up front. To get them to fit I had to do a little pull on the fenders, raised her right at an inch, also did a little bangin on the fire wall. I used a +25 offset to match rears so I can rotate tires as well as get away from staggered setups. So to clear the coilover I used a 15mm kics spacer, which left me maybe 3-5 mm clearance.....can you say tight. Heres the results
yo shit is siiiiick. Whats the camber up front?

I think my car is a little higher then yours sits right now. mine hit the inside a bit, do you have a picture of the firewall "banging", lol thanks.

Now that I think about it... are you running stock caster?
driftyour40 is offline   Reply With Quote